Pages:
Author

Topic: Hello - page 7. (Read 37026 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2016, 01:51:53 PM
Refferal link works well or not? because I've put up a banner on my website.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 28, 2016, 10:25:20 AM
Nice project, for now we can search anything for free, but with ads & no privacy. But now, we can search anything & get paid (still with ads).

COMING SOON : Multi account & spammer to get free bitcoin in this site Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 28, 2016, 09:46:05 AM
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Wow, i must say bitcointalk is full of people like you, try being constructive and with that negative rating of yours we will surely take you seriously.

Yeah why do this.
They got an idea and spent time with their product and site.

Let's give them at least a chance man.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
January 28, 2016, 03:43:22 AM
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Wow, i must say bitcointalk is full of people like you, try being constructive and with that negative rating of yours we will surely take you seriously.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 28, 2016, 03:22:34 AM
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
Activity: 164
January 28, 2016, 02:25:33 AM
Can i see some payment proof? I need to know that searchtrade is paying so that i can buy some keywords

they are not able to proof their bitcoin funds, how do you expect them to proof anything at all? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12425923

I see all my details int he dashboard, payments etc

just numbers. that's not proof of payment.

I am bored of you and your one point agenda and your only objective to prove that we are a scam, Seriously get a life. Am sure you are capable of more than just running down ideas. Like to hear more about your credentials and work you are involved with.

well, this is your service and you have to take the heat until you proof your BS. you did not proof anything so far, for the record.

Truthfully no online service shows funds as far as i know of only gambling sites do that. Also btc or not its a company which is legally registered you don't ask Microsoft where is proof of all your assets now do you cause im pretty sure they would tell you to fuck off in a very professional manner. I don't disagree with everything you have said but as it is they have launched thats all they promised was a launch an it has. I also noticed you have them marked as a risk with negative rep they did what they said they would do. An from what ive read all you do is really just complain on this forum, you sound like a pessimistic asshole too be honest.

Do you have affiliate program?
yes they do its https://searchtrade.com/keywords/views/affiliate.php
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
January 28, 2016, 02:09:40 AM
Do you have affiliate program?
legendary
Activity: 1764
January 28, 2016, 02:01:25 AM
Can i see some payment proof? I need to know that searchtrade is paying so that i can buy some keywords

they are not able to proof their bitcoin funds, how do you expect them to proof anything at all? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12425923

I am bored of you and your one point agenda and your only objective to prove that we are a scam, Seriously get a life. Am sure you are capable of more than just running down ideas. Like to hear more about your credentials and work you are involved with. 

well, this is your service and you have to take the heat until you proof your BS. you did not proof anything so far, for the record.
legendary
January 27, 2016, 09:05:22 AM

January 27, 2016, 08:51:00 AM

legendary
January 27, 2016, 08:38:59 AM

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 27, 2016, 08:34:18 AM
January 27, 2016, 08:21:35 AM
Please could you guys send some info on becoming an App Miner, i did send an email a week or so ago. thx
January 26, 2016, 07:23:35 PM
Its clear to see people are already using vpn's an proxies to boost their own keywords not even close to scam prrood someone can just make a bot an clean this site out.
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
January 26, 2016, 07:13:41 PM
I officially made my first cent on searchtrade!!!

"songs" is killinnnnnnnnnn it
I hope a lot will follow. :-)
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 26, 2016, 07:06:58 PM
I officially made my first cent on searchtrade!!!

"songs" is killinnnnnnnnnn it
January 26, 2016, 01:10:54 AM
Keyword page for those that are inrested https://searchtrade.com/keywords/views/keywords1.php seen some nice keywords up for sale tho some are going for a lot. But from what i can tell some of them a high ranking google keywords.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 26, 2016, 12:24:26 AM
Issues noted down, will be fixing them soon. Keep it coming, News search will get better over time.

I made some searches earlier this morning (about 5, I think) and then checked my wallet to see if I earned anything for the searches and it showed up that I did, but then, just a few minutes ago, I logged back onto my account and it said that I still have 40 paid searches, so I checked my account to see if it still had my earlier searches logged and it didn't (it showed no paid searches).

I searched a few of my own keywords earlier and the earnings for those still show up in my wallet.

Just thought you should know this during beta phase, as this is something that will surely turn people away if it keeps happening.

Also, a suggestion: can you make it show how many times keywords have been searched within the wallet?

I'm asking 10 BTC for the word "song", for anyone else out there reading this that's interested in owning a word that will be a big earner if ST takes off in the future, btw.  I may decide to take this offer off of the table at any time, so don't hesitate if it feels right Smiley
January 25, 2016, 09:38:46 PM
As i see it till dep is fixed there is no reason for me to use this site, trying to buy keywords people already own n can't.
January 25, 2016, 05:29:49 PM
Pages:
Jump to: