Pages:
Author

Topic: Hello - page 10. (Read 37026 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
November 09, 2015, 06:04:11 PM
Our first Billboard put up in hyderabad

so you're paying for ads although you don't have a working product? and still alpha/beta test?

makes zero sense to me.

Well nowadays companies almost have the product sold before actually coming out to the market so I don't know why it doest make sense to you

Really nice project looking forward launch!

no, nowadays companies still don't sell a demo. and they most likely won't pay for advertisement without a chance to make money back.

One of the best ways to do brand awareness is to promote your brand to get the public to ask themselves "What?" of course you promote your brand without a product launch, you need to lead a path with readyness...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2015, 05:50:18 PM

so you're paying for ads although you don't have a working product? and still alpha/beta test?

makes zero sense to me.

Well nowadays companies almost have the product sold before actually coming out to the market so I don't know why it doest make sense to you

no, nowadays companies still don't sell a demo. and they most likely won't pay for advertisement without a chance to make money back.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 09, 2015, 01:56:34 PM

Beautiful billboard.

Times Square, New York, NY, next?  Just joking.  Would be cool if you ended up with a billboard there someday, though.  Probably means that you've already "made it" if you have the money to spend to beat out the competition for that space, which I like to think about.

Keep up the hard work, Vishal.  Persistence pays huge dividends.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
November 09, 2015, 01:24:01 PM

makes zero sense to me.

legendary
November 09, 2015, 11:22:28 AM

makes zero sense to me.
legendary
Merit: 1012
November 06, 2015, 03:24:52 AM
do you love app developers only not the website developers?

let me know if you have any tools to integrate in websites not apps.

legendary
November 06, 2015, 02:35:30 AM
Why should somebody should use searchtrade and not google? Could you please tell me ? First i thought the System runs like taht: You pay your Users for searching.. But simply its an Investment method too buy keywords.. right? If i get it wrong please let me know. I find its a great idea, but how should the people use the search engine? By another Toolbar installer maybe  Grin  Roll Eyes

regards
lama-hunter

cause in theory, you earn money for searching. and keyword owners earn money on your searching too, so they would naturally advertise this site.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
November 05, 2015, 11:07:17 PM
Why should somebody should use searchtrade and not google? Could you please tell me ? First i thought the System runs like taht: You pay your Users for searching.. But simply its an Investment method too buy keywords.. right? If i get it wrong please let me know. I find its a great idea, but how should the people use the search engine? By another Toolbar installer maybe  Grin  Roll Eyes

regards
lama-hunter
November 05, 2015, 09:59:15 PM
We crossed 1000 keyword sales. Thank you all for your support.

Fitting that the last two words are "orgasm" and "beach".

Nothing beats an orgasm on the beach to celebrate such a milestone!
legendary
Activity: 1050
November 03, 2015, 05:36:57 PM
Can someone explain what the relation with existing search engines like google will be. And how this works?
Both as a user that wants to search something as well from the perspective of the advertiser.

And which blockchain is used?

Try the demo.....also it's not only Google search. Works with the other search engines as well. Also the FAQ covers alot of yours and my questions.

The search trade team may want to Answer more on this question for you. But most is in FAQ
Activity: 1
November 03, 2015, 05:12:23 PM
Can someone explain what the relation with existing search engines like google will be. And how this works?
Both as a user that wants to search something as well from the perspective of the advertiser.

And which blockchain is used?
November 02, 2015, 01:17:52 PM
A few more suggestions:

1.) Add a "community" tab that has a forum and a live chat feature, so that members have a place to discuss their ideas about SearchTrade and have their questions answered by other members regarding its use.  Something like this would allow members who're invested in keywords to strategize together how to widen product awareness, among other things, and it should also lessen the number of email inquiries that your company receives, as most of their questions will already be answered via community chat or forum.

2.) Place a good amount of your focus on optimizing speed for search results.  I noticed that your homepage is run on a blog template (wordpress?), which is fine for what you have there, but definitely isn't optimized for high traffic searching.  Obviously, you have to be smart about scaling in terms of how many servers you run on vs. how many users you have on average in order to avoid over-spending, but the bottom line is that users are going to be turned off if their searches take anything more than a few fractions of a second longer than they're used to seeing from search engines like Google or Bing.

Bells and whistles are the icing on the cake, but there's no cake at all if high traffic is going to bog your service down.

3.) It might not be the right timing just yet, but I think running youtube ads for your product on crypto-currency (specifically bitcoin) and stock market/ investment related videos would drive a lot of the right kind of traffic to your site.

It might be smart to experiment with having your 1+ min ads run (with the two men talking) for a while (maybe two weeks to a month) and then switching to a shorter ad that only runs for like 5 to 10 seconds that merely flashes something like "click here to find out how you can earn free bitcoins by using your favorite search engine", for the same amount of time that your ran the other ad(s), and then comparing the results, taking account of new traffic to your site during the running of those ads and the cost-effectiveness in those increases.
October 31, 2015, 08:50:16 PM
Does one make any commission for having someone enter the site through their referral url?
legendary
October 30, 2015, 10:17:07 PM
You guys are creating a new future in Search.
Believe in yourself and dont let anyone hold you back!

I was in early and bitcoin value is skyrocketing.
Every keystroke and codeing is creating something special that every person invested from Australia to India the Netherlands or America can take part in.

HaShForce101

October 26, 2015, 12:28:31 AM
New : Replaced pre-defined deposit amount with Custom Deposit amount , Will be adding withdraw feature soon.

Your homepage looks pretty.  I really like the choice of colors, it catches your attention - good color balance too, IMO.  The beauty of it should persuade most newcomers to stick around long enough to get the gist of what your project is about.  After that, it's just up to their personal biases and level of flexibility to make a minor shift of habits, whether they look further into it or choose to give it a try.

I notice too that you added "searches funded" and "registered traders" to your pre-sale stats.  Those are good things to know.  Better that there are 690+ people out there with keywords than 3 people with 300+ words each.
Activity: 58
October 23, 2015, 08:16:08 PM
New : Replaced pre-defined deposit amount with Custom Deposit amount , Will be adding withdraw feature soon.

Nice, keep up the good work!
October 20, 2015, 06:58:07 PM
I do like what you have running so far, and I like to see that you're putting energy into perfecting what you have there; however, I do believe that there are a few additions that you can make to your search engine/ interface to make the experience even more engaging and personable.  I've been thinking about what would make it more enjoyable for me over the past few days while I was using your demo...here's what I've come up with so far:

1.) I think it would be fun to have a "trending" tab that shows what's trending up in the last X days, weeks, months... showing all in one place what people are searching for most on searchtrade and what is gaining in popularity over time, with detailed stats, even graphing the number of searches for these phrases/ words on an hourly basis.  Something similar to "google trend" would be nice, but I think it could be made even better by giving the user power to "zoom in" on the graphs and see precise stats on a minute to minute basis and the option to compare against other search terms.

If this idea (your search engine) really takes off and grows to become something big in the internet world, I would imagine a trend feature like this would become invaluable to the people whom enter the searchtrade for the trade market aspect - a tool that allows you to quickly compare updated search stats, a way to do your homework before making an investment.

2.) It'd be nice to have the option to "streamline" the searchtrade search engine (page?) interface to our own preferences, making it possible to show only the tabs/ stats that we want to show on the screen, or even giving the option to "hide" it all in the background, making it like you're searching from the google search engine, itself, and perhaps allowing you to get the interface back by pressing the Esc button or clicking on a small tab on the top of the screen, etc.  

In order to get around the problem of people not knowing how many searches they've made or how many satoshis they've made by those searches, you can implement a clickable option to have a box quickly flash on the upper or lower corner of the screen after every search, showing how many searches are left for the day and how much has been earned on the day, or even an alarm that notifies the user after every x amount of searches and/or once all the (40) payable searches are used up.

3.)  Adding a youtube search box to the search-engine list.

I'm a big youtube user and there are millions more like me.  I probably make three times as many searches on youtube on any given day than I do on Bing or Google and all the other search engines combined, so I would profit from having this as an available search engine, as I'm sure other users would, too.

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
October 19, 2015, 10:46:52 PM
I can't say for the moment but you guys seems to make progress. The demo is working well.
I've invested into 1 keyword.
I'm considering writing an article about you.
legendary
October 18, 2015, 05:35:18 PM
Great words from silentwitness. What he wrote is applicable to all businesses, Startups to Apple. Even when companies reach their pinnacle word of mouth is still GOLD advertising.

A classic example of word of mouth success is the Samsung Galaxy S2 which via word of mouth and a great product became a market rival to the iPhone and now the Galaxy range is market leader.

I am passionate about this product and also back the underdog. AMD , ATI rather than Intel and Nvidia . BUT we continually adjust and see what the competition is offering.

Even an untruthful rumor not managed properly can cause unwanted product harm and many companies focus many resources on Brand Image as ultimately this can be the difference between success and failure.

I have 12.2k twitter followers. Find more people like me = free advertising.

QUOTE. The owner of Spacex & (PayPal) Elon Musk replied to a question. Why are you so successful in business. ANSWER.  I surround myself with people that tell me, when things are wrong .

https://youtu.be/NU7W7qe2R0A
October 18, 2015, 04:24:46 PM
Guys am more focused on getting stuff done and actually building a great product.

I certainly hope that you are mostly focused on building a great product.  But one mustn't forget that every "on the fence" customer is a possible advertisement for your product.  Being as transparent about your product as possible builds confidence that it's a legit operation, a fundamental step towards developing a relationship of trust between the business and customer.

The customer is happy, he sees a product that he likes and is excited about, run by a group of people that he trusts, so he is less likely to feel hesitant to spread the word about it, and, most importantly, his genuine interest towards and enthusiasm about your product draws a lot of positive attention around it.

It's not the right perspective, as a start up business with a very small initial following, to act as if people are being too unreasonable in their questions regarding said transparency or taking the stance that they're "too lazy" to take the time to understand your product, when you yourself can admit that it's a revolutionary idea that's different from anything else out there.  

Why would you want to turn off people that are seriously considering investing in your product?  Not only is that counter-productive, but it can mean the difference between success and failure in the long run.

Customer is KING, especially when you're in the initial stages of trying to build awareness of your product.  Impressing people as they come in small numbers is the cheapest form of advertisement, because, like I said before, a happy customer is a point of spreading positive news about your product to other people.  It's also more powerful than running an ad on TV, played by a couple of paid actors, or having people read the CEO's positive words about his own product in some small market online blog.  People trust the words of their own family and friends over someone that they don't know, whom they realize can benefit from flat-out lying to you.

You should be after expanding PASSION for your product through the people that come to you,  if you're serious about being focused on long term success, not so much concerned about having a lot of people simply glance over yet another, of probably about 10,000 sales pitches they read, each promising their own rewards, in any given year.

Every moment builds Karma.  Don't think that you'll build trust in the future by making a good product now.  It doesn't work that way.  Build trust in the future by doing everything in your power, coming from a space of genuine passion, to build trust IN THE MOMENT and every future moment, while ALSO building a great product that will keep your level of passion high.  That's how you build positive momentum.  

Yes, the growth will be slow at first.  As an example, two happy customers each tell two other people, and only one of those four goes on to tell one other person, etc.  But, eventually, the right person will hear about it, a person who's very passionate by nature and is connected to many people who trust his/her opinion, and this is your "TIPPING POINT", your "LUCKY BREAK" - a growth of passionate people who use and spread their positive energy about your product (the most powerful form of advertisement) that is your karma for being open, fair, and patient with each customer in every moment.

Don't overlook the influence that each little event has on the future by focusing too much on the future.  Be in the reality that is NOW.

On an aside note:

I was looking over your site's FAQ and came across this:

"If user searches 1 word eg ‘bitcoin’ than payout is 100 Satoshi
If user searches 2 words eg ‘bitcoin mining’ payout is divided between two words and both earn 50 Satoshi each
So on so forth. ……"

There's a grammatical error in there.  It should read "If user searches 1 word eg 'bitcoin' THEN payout is 100 Satoshi..."

"then", not "than" (if, then...not if, than)
Pages:
Jump to: