Pages:
Author

Topic: Hello everyone! Do you still have confidence in altcoin? - page 3. (Read 17605 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
I still believe that there are still great altcoin projects out there and new good altcoin projects to come. Only bitcoin alone can not serve every demand that the financial industry and the average user has.
It becomes more and more hard to choose the right altcoin though now that there appear no altcoin projects everyday and of course at least 90% of those won't survive a year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
EPSILOAN.xyz
me personally, still do have confidence left in altcoins but I'm now smart enough to only hold 10% fund in altcoins and 90% fund in Bitcoin because let's be honest altcoin knows how to disappoints, having only 10% of funds in altcoin kinda give me ease of mind, that's the risk I can afford to take
Activity: 128
Merit: 13
www.fintropy.io
Hello everyone, I want to say that I still trust altcoins. These coins, especially those that are in the top, have proven to everyone that they are able to survive in the difficult conditions of the volatility of the cryptocurrency market. Many participants in the cryptocurrency market fully trust top altcoins and always have good profits.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
I don’t have problems with altcoins in themselves, but the lies. There are valid reasons for alts, but none allow for real money to be made off of them. Yes altcoins implement some cool new ideas, But to say it’s going to be the next big thing and that it’s a great investment, it would be a lie.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 966
In Search of Incredible
If you invested in altcoins while the price was high then you must need to have confidence in it. I did, and I'm hoping for a good future of some popular altcoins. Till now I haven't used crypto for payment, but if there is an opportunity for me I will choose btc first. Then ltc is my second choice. Currently DeFi projects doing great. Don't know what steps may help altcoins to gain back strong position but I think a bull run can do it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
I believe in altcoins, as long as I have a breakthrough idea and the source code is always up to date, there is a chance for altcoins to grow.
We have been through a bear market for 3 years and have seen many altcoins rise to record levels such as BAND PROTOCOL, CHAIN ​​LINK, AAVE, SNX, ... These altcoins are pioneering projects in DEFI and they have proven the concept of DEFI Construction is feasible.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
There are so many to choose and invest so yeah i am still confident about my altcoin on hold.

There are many of them that BS and scam,some are dying but not all of them,still there are good currencies aside from Bitcoin that can have a good future.

Some of them are

- Ethereum (ETH)

- Ripple (XRP)

- Litecoin (LTC)

and those others that has been progressing slowly to the top.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
With this current market's situation, i think many crypto enthusiast have gain confidence in their altcoins and tries to buy or hodl their altcoins since some of it are showing dominance in the market. Some altcoins shows good performance now, and i think in the future some altcoins would be use to huy stuffs online as a form of payment. This would be possible in the near future.
Altcoins are a reliable investment too like bitcoin.
They are growing in price and following the movement of btc hence we can expect alts that has good future might really use as one of payment method too. Some people are losing trust during bear market but now the price shows a significant growth so they engage themselves again.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
With this current market's situation, i think many crypto enthusiast have gain confidence in their altcoins and tries to buy or hodl their altcoins since some of it are showing dominance in the market. Some altcoins shows good performance now, and i think in the future some altcoins would be use to huy stuffs online as a form of payment. This would be possible in the near future.

Always possible, in fact there are some altcoins that can be used already for making payments. But they're not dominating over Bitcoin ofcourse.
Just recently, I just happened to get bumped on conversations on reddit saying that it's a good season for altcoins, after weeks from the day I read the discussion, bitcoin just went higher.
Everone is entitled to give opinion, that's why we should not believe every speculations that they are providing.

Atleast learn, and make your own.
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
check out DDR,DDRT & GOLDR....BEST ALTCOINS I HAVE FOUND

At present, the market condition of altcoin is not very good, the exchange rate of BTC is getting lower and lower, and many altcoins have been unmaintained. Even if the development team still insists, the price is very miserable! The blow to the entire team is not small, I am afraid it is difficult to persevere. Now there are a few questions that I want to discuss with you:
1. In your life, when would you use cryptocurrencies to shop? We know that people like to use cryptocurrencies in the dark web.Is general life shopping necessary?
2. If you use cryptocurrency for payment, what currency will you prefer to choose and why?
3. At present, the altcoin market is very bleak. Do you think this is a buying opportunity?
4. What do you think is the easiest to implement in Altcoin's future application scenarios and will attract more users!

Thanks all replies
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
Actually the government doesn't support cryptocurrency for users privacy could be out of control. When big users couldn't trust cryptocurrency to scam projects. We know that every day new coins are listed in the coinmarketcap where we don't need as many listed coins. I haven't used any cryptocurrency yet for shopping but I'm still confident about cryptocurrency. Whatever coin we use for shopping, there should be fast transactions and low costs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
We still have many good altcoins in cryptocurrency, so i would say we still have confidence.
You can see the cryptocurrency market is not bad at all, top altcoins price are in a good condition.
Many defi projects have potential to become a great project in the future.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
Yes. I can't find any reason to not believe in future of altcoins. I know in the market there are lots of scam project available. But there are lots of coin which  have great potential for future. If I have to chose one coin to implement as payment option I would go for any coin which have very low transaction fees.And at this moment  market is normal many coins are in high price so it's not a very good time to invest. If you know where to invest then it's fine. That's it.
only some altcoins have experienced scams while others I feel they can become big and it can be said that it is difficult to see the altcoin is good or not like in UNI today, they distribute a lot of coins to their customers for free but can have very expensive prices and have good move and in my opinion it is a very good altcoin and has the potential to make a lot of profit.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 575
 Not as much as I used to have confidence however the reality is, I do not have any other option. Right now the world is in a place where the rich actually peaked, if they ever try to go even richer while making us poor (which they are trying) it will lead to a point where people will literally start to lose their lives over not having enough money.

This already started in places like Venezuela or Yemen, but nobody cared because they were not really nations to worry about, but when it starts to happen in smaller but cared for nations, like for example balkan regions or whatever you will start to realize that world has gone too far to make rich people happy and the poor people never got a chance, it will get a lot better trust me or there will be riots everywhere.

"Eat the rich" is not a joke slogan, if there is no more money and poor are so poor that they are starving, eat the rich starts to make sense as a slogan, obviously not the rich themselves but at least go riot and take what is yours and take money from rich so you can buy food.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
Yes. I can't find any reason to not believe in future of altcoins. I know in the market there are lots of scam project available. But there are lots of coin which  have great potential for future. If I have to chose one coin to implement as payment option I would go for any coin which have very low transaction fees.And at this moment  market is normal many coins are in high price so it's not a very good time to invest. If you know where to invest then it's fine. That's it.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
Currently the state of cryptocurrency is much better than last year; With the exception of Bitcoin and Ether, the prices of other altcoins have also gone up. Despite the desire to use other cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, in my country, it has not yet been possible to use cryptocurrencies to make purchases; But I will do it whenever I get a chance. Most of us use cryptocurrency for the Dark Web. I would choose BTC if I had the opportunity to pay through cryptocurrency as it is safe to transact using it and there are many trusted platforms like BTC Transaction. There is an opportunity to buy altcoin now, but don't waste it, there is a need for research.

I agree with you, alt coins look still very good in my opinion. We should not be losing face in crypto currencies, so far they are holding pretty strong in the corona crisis. I am holding my coins, not going to sell any this year.  As for bitcoins, the price is pretty much stable around $10.000-11.000 for more than a year now, I am not going to buy any new bitcoins in the near future. In my opinion there is more return to be made with alt coins than BTC for now. Personally I have more confidence into crypto currencies than in many fiat currencies.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
At present, the market condition of altcoin is not very good, the exchange rate of BTC is getting lower and lower, and many altcoins have been unmaintained. Even if the development team still insists, the price is very miserable! The blow to the entire team is not small, I am afraid it is difficult to persevere. Now there are a few questions that I want to discuss with you:
1. In your life, when would you use cryptocurrencies to shop? We know that people like to use cryptocurrencies in the dark web.Is general life shopping necessary?
2. If you use cryptocurrency for payment, what currency will you prefer to choose and why?
3. At present, the altcoin market is very bleak. Do you think this is a buying opportunity?
4. What do you think is the easiest to implement in Altcoin's future application scenarios and will attract more users!

Thanks all replies

First of all i am not agree that altcoins market is not good but you can say just all altcoins market not so good. There are some remarkable coins in market like CUR, DOT, MKR, YFMS etc. You can easily trust on those coins.

As my country crypto are not tradable so i convert it to flat currency and never thing to stop cryptocurrency in my life.
If i choose for payment obviously BTC because BTC is unique and best ever.
For altcoin i think buying options depends on news from team or any good exchange listing like Binance.

thanks.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
as customs with the utility the work on blockchain not only gives of reference as proof of work but also to consider the different demographic as expecting to gains on collective the notion on complying as tasks finish to deliver value.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Of course, we still expect it because the real crypto development in altcoin, smart contracts, defi, and all other types is in the respective altcoins.
so there is no reason altcoins will be abandoned.
The current investment trend is focusing a lot on new projects and I am sure DeFi projects are also new opportunities for you to make money in this market.

However, not all altcoins are worth a long-term hold because 95% of them are shitcoins in the market and thousands of projects die each year. This is what makes me very sensitive about investing and will seek to sell when it is profitable because it is the best way to avoid greed.
Pages:
Jump to: