Pages:
Author

Topic: Hello everyone! Do you still have confidence in altcoin? - page 5. (Read 17605 times)

copper member
Activity: 1078
Merit: 0
Currently cryptocurrency is fighting a bit to get back to their previous position. We are currently having some temporary difficulties but hopefully we can go back to the previous position. It's okay to use it more on the dark web.
If we can use it in our daily shopping we will get many more benefits. I still see a good future for altcoins.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
This will be difficult to answer because in my country cryptocurrency is still prohibited from making transactions or as a means of payment, but it is not prohibited from circulating in our country, meaning we can own and trade it on local or foreign exchanges.
however, transactions as a substitute for money are still prohibited.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
I've heard that there are already several sites that accept crypto (BTC) payments but I haven't tried it and maybe another time. on the other hand some of the top altcoins are currently experiencing significant price movements, if you want to invest then it's not too late. My advice is to invest only in the top altcoins to minimize your losses.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
The issues on altcoin begins with those who are creating shitcoins, this make people loose confidence in many other genuine ones, we are expected to promote altcoin even when their values are not yet at high as the bitcoin, but no one is ready to waste precious time on what will not be profitable.
Even at Bitcoins low value, many still wait for it because it has always deliver the best. I will like to use cryptocurrency to shop soon.
Activity: 487
At present, the market condition of altcoin is not very good, the exchange rate of BTC is getting lower and lower, and many altcoins have been unmaintained. Even if the development team still insists, the price is very miserable! The blow to the entire team is not small, I am afraid it is difficult to persevere. Now there are a few questions that I want to discuss with you:
1. In your life, when would you use cryptocurrencies to shop? We know that people like to use cryptocurrencies in the dark web.Is general life shopping necessary?
2. If you use cryptocurrency for payment, what currency will you prefer to choose and why?
3. At present, the altcoin market is very bleak. Do you think this is a buying opportunity?
4. What do you think is the easiest to implement in Altcoin's future application scenarios and will attract more users!

Thanks all replies

I haven't use any cryptocurrency for shopping everyday and I think mostly people as well. People are just keeping or investing to make a profit, not pay much attention to its applicability in real daily life. But I beleive with good projects such as ETH, XRP, EOS or ADA.. using and applying them in the life will happen in the near future
Activity: 291
Merit: 105
Love is all
In crypto market if you are active trader then it's most important for you to follow risk management in your trading skill. Alts give you good opportunity to increase your btc quantity through your trading. But if you not follow proper risk management then you can also loose your btc holding. Investing in alts need lot of research. If you are blindly investing in alts then you can loose. So their is not question of confidence in alts because alts are always exits in crypto market whether you are confident or not. It's up to you how you investing or trading in alts.
Activity: 304
At present, the market condition of altcoin is not very good, the exchange rate of BTC is getting lower and lower, and many altcoins have been unmaintained. Even if the development team still insists, the price is very miserable! The blow to the entire team is not small, I am afraid it is difficult to persevere. Now there are a few questions that I want to discuss with you:
1. In your life, when would you use cryptocurrencies to shop? We know that people like to use cryptocurrencies in the dark web.Is general life shopping necessary?
2. If you use cryptocurrency for payment, what currency will you prefer to choose and why?
3. At present, the altcoin market is very bleak. Do you think this is a buying opportunity?
4. What do you think is the easiest to implement in Altcoin's future application scenarios and will attract more users!

Thanks all replies

Today, cryptocurrencies are not that bad because BTC pump up. As BTC pump up some of the altcoins also pump up but some goes down but I think it still worth perservering on the cryptocurrencies.
1. I have used cryptocurrency on buying game credits, I haven't used it on buying things but I have searched some online shops which accepts cryptos for buying things.
2. I will choose BTC for making payment because it was the foundation of all cryptos and it was safer doing transactions using BTC because there are a lot of trusted platforms doing BTC transactions.
3. I think it is better to study and analyze the behavior of such altcoin because it might waste your money and time buying a certain altcoin.
4. I think it is on what that altcoin is for, the purpose of the altcoin is what it attracts the users. I think for gaming, shopping, and other things same on those two are might be a good altcoin because it was on demand.
Activity: 812
We will never know what will occurring on cryptocurrency in the future, the market could turned into bull run anytime.
DeFi projects are dominating cryptocurrency projects, making altcoins value more higher in the market now.
So, we can have confidence in altcoins because the value of altcoins are not falling.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
It is not about general altcoins i mean we can not talk about them as a whole because each project is different and has its own way of doing business. As far as good alts are concerned i am confidemt that they will still do well and once we get into a proper bull season all these quality alts have the potential to make their investors happy.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
Yes, they survived the longest and worst bear market in history! Now I believe that altcoins will have only good times, investors will come back to the market and see that altcoins survived and that they are stronger than anytime before. A lot of coins upgrading to the new chain: ETH 2.0, NEO 3.0, Tron 4.0, IOTA 2.0.  Smiley
But I don't understand why there are so many people who like to invest in bullshit projects like that in this market.

I say some reason for you. The thing to note first is that nobody knows for sure a bullshit project because some project don't give exact clue of bull shit project. Again you some of the coins you mentioned are high and top there , to buy them is really difficult because of high price.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
Yes, they survived the longest and worst bear market in history! Now I believe that altcoins will have only good times, investors will come back to the market and see that altcoins survived and that they are stronger than anytime before. A lot of coins upgrading to the new chain: ETH 2.0, NEO 3.0, Tron 4.0, IOTA 2.0.  Smiley
The top altcoins in this market have always existed, they will grow with bitcoin and the price will always increase in the future. Only bullshit altcoins collapsed in a bear market. But I don't understand why there are so many people who like to invest in bullshit projects like that in this market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
If you look at the crypto market right now, a lot of altcoins are getting success in their projects. Actually I think altcoins will lead the next crypto market bullrun. The development of many altcoin projects are giving a boost to the crypto market and with these I am still confident with the deveopment of altcoins.

This is a fact 👌, some altcoin projects are bringing forth mind blowing development like LINK, ELROND, POLKADOT, ANKR, WAVES, IOTX just to mention a few, but I'm not in the opinion that altcoins will lead the next crypto bull market. It gives me joy seeing some altcoins with outstanding development, focusing more on project vision than money grab. Hence, I still have so much confidence in altcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
To make higher gains altcoins will always be the best choice and also altcoin has the cheapest transaction fees too, also there are many useful utilities included in many altcoins today, do your own research, either Bitcoin or other it's your call.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Yes of course. I can make payment with Crypto I can decide to make any payment with it. And I will always prefer BTC, or ETH. Most altcoins are booming in market and has a very clear future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
If you look at the crypto market right now, a lot of altcoins are getting success in their projects. Actually I think altcoins will lead the next crypto market bullrun. The development of many altcoin projects are giving a boost to the crypto market and with these I am still confident with the deveopment of altcoins.
We have thousands of altcoins in this market, but only a few altcoins are truly successful and profitable for investors. If you choose the right altcoin, you will surely have a lot of profit with it. But if you have no experience with altcoin options then you will be stuck with scam projects
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I honestly still have confidence in some altcoins in the space, I hold ethereum without any fear because I know the worth is still undervalued, same with binance token, Neo, cardano, and other great projects. I must confess that we have many more worthless altcoin, and only few are worth holding.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
first of all, I wouldn't divide whole crypto market on BTC and everything ELSE.
I mean there is clear difference between eth, doge and some low quality dead token.
And I still have confidence in eth for instance, but I am not as sure about most of other alts
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I think this altcoin run has made it very clear that as long as you invest in projects with good fundamentals you can get very good returns even more than Bitcoin and I believe we are only starting.
it is important to understand that investments in altcoins give great profit, but the investment risks are also very high and you do not know whether this project will be successful or will die very quickly
Pages:
Jump to: