Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me buy a car, earn double it's value - page 10. (Read 11025 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
August 07, 2012, 07:39:11 PM
So you recent request for more deposits into your "bank" was really to help you get a car?

Also, let me know when you'll pay me the money you owe me.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
August 07, 2012, 07:38:07 PM
dude
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
August 07, 2012, 06:53:07 PM
Hey fellow lenders, I'm just putting this out there because my cars getting old and I'd rather get one now than later.  Here's the deal, you would buy a used car for about ~17k USD and have it shipped to me.  I would then repay you double the amount of the full car value within a year.  Payments would begin after one month.  I'll pay $500/month for the first three months, then I would pay $1000/month for a few months, $2000/month, etc. until the $34,000 is paid off.  You can keep the title in your name till it's repaid if it gives you more confidence, I don't care, as long as I'm driving it.

I could buy the car myself in a few months time, but I really could not care less if I paid twice the amount to get it a little bit earlier.

This is no bullshit.  If you're interested, we can discuss it more however you'd like.  There are already some members on this forum that know my personal information, I wouldn't mind sharing what may be necessary to get a car.

Thanks to all of you lenders for your support.
Pages:
Jump to: