Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me buy a car, earn double it's value - page 9. (Read 11025 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
August 07, 2012, 11:07:15 PM
I believe people will want to pay me money when I'm a musician.
Not much money in being a musician any more. Even for the big names. You're better off selling drugs.

His forum name is dank - what is it you think he does? j/k
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
August 07, 2012, 10:59:30 PM
Not much money in being a musician any more. Even for the big names. You're better off selling drugs.
I will make money as a musician and investor.  Lots.

These posts are starting to get out of hand.
Do you not believe they're real?
Activity: 868
August 07, 2012, 10:55:35 PM
legendary
You cannot kill love
August 07, 2012, 10:54:51 PM
I'll just leave this here...
I get what you're saying but I'd rather not provide identity. I'm seeking a multimillion dollar loan, I'm not going to let some small amount of interest alter my chances of getting that.
That's nice, exclude the part where I say I'd have no problem meeting someone to talk about a loan of that size.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
August 07, 2012, 10:50:47 PM
I'll just leave this here...
I get what you're saying but I'd rather not provide identity. I'm seeking a multimillion dollar loan, I'm not going to let some small amount of interest alter my chances of getting that.
legendary
You cannot kill love
August 07, 2012, 10:49:00 PM
you ask for a lot... Million here, car there...
I also give back a lot.

I'm willing to discuss specific details about the car to potential investors.  I don't want a Hyundai, I am asking for a good quality car here, also a fast one.  Which you may think seems a little odd, but when I'm a well known musician I may just buy you one of your own.

I enjoy sharing.

I'm glad you all enjoy reading my posts, but please keep in mind they are of a serious nature, not a gimmick.
Hyundai makes a solid car with a great warranty. I know a lot of great (and well known) musicians that can't afford to buy one, though.
I like the Hyundai Genesis coupe but there's better for that money. I believe people will want to pay me money when I'm a musician.

Why cant you get  bank loan for this ?
I have more bitcoin credit than credit credit, and fuck banks.

My big sister works for Toyota she can get me some great deals... but I will never buy a new car....... Way to much loss unless you can really afford to pay big $$$ for something great Smiley

Good luck with your LOAN even if you have bad credit, even in Canada they have those dealers that sell cards with the Timing device.
I have great credit, shit's been smooth as butter.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
August 07, 2012, 10:38:37 PM
Needs one of Mike Hearn's smart contracts so the car has a gps tracking  and the ability to remotely disable it if the borrower defaults  Smiley

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
August 07, 2012, 10:35:02 PM
My big sister works for Toyota she can get me some great deals... but I will never buy a new car....... Way to much loss unless you can really afford to pay big $$$ for something great Smiley

Good luck with your LOAN even if you have bad credit, even in Canada they have those dealers that sell cards with the Timing device.
Wat
August 07, 2012, 10:30:32 PM
Why cant you get  bank loan for this ?
August 07, 2012, 10:30:13 PM
I'm willing to discuss specific details about the car to potential investors.  I don't want a Hyundai, I am asking for a good quality car here, also a fast one.  Which you may think seems a little odd, but when I'm a well known musician I may just buy you one of your own.

I enjoy sharing.

I'm glad you all enjoy reading my posts, but please keep in mind they are of a serious nature, not a gimmick.
Hyundai makes a solid car with a great warranty. I know a lot of great (and well known) musicians that can't afford to buy one, though.
Activity: 1078
August 07, 2012, 10:24:36 PM
you ask for a lot... Million here, car there...
legendary
You cannot kill love
August 07, 2012, 09:47:32 PM
I'm willing to discuss specific details about the car to potential investors.  I don't want a Hyundai, I am asking for a good quality car here, also a fast one.  Which you may think seems a little odd, but when I'm a well known musician I may just buy you one of your own.

I enjoy sharing.

August 07, 2012, 09:41:42 PM
Twice a week, I come into the Lending section to see an amazing thread by dank. Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
We are bees, and we hate you.
August 07, 2012, 09:16:59 PM
Dank is officially my favorite borrower. Hands down.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
August 07, 2012, 08:31:50 PM
omg this thread is wrong on so many levels..

1st  WHAT kind of CAR..!!

2nd PICS!!

3rd  Will you repay in big bags of sticky green stuff?? Wink
August 07, 2012, 08:26:44 PM
If you have to borrow money in order to buy a car, maybe you should aim a little lower. You can buy a brand new Hyundai for significantly less than 17k.
legendary
You cannot kill love
August 07, 2012, 08:15:04 PM
So you recent request for more deposits into your "bank" was really to help you get a car?

Also, let me know when you'll pay me the money you owe me.
No, where did I say that?  This is separate from Dank Bank.

I pay you when you acknowdge that I owe you nothing and you regress the comment of not being a man of my word.  You sure love to twist things around.

Frank, I already have a pretty nice car, just some costly parts are broken and it's just time for change. The point of this is because I want a certain car which will be the next car I get, this would just speed the process up so much faster.

I know it seems a little overly confident, but I know where my future is headed and this car will be a small expense in the long run.  I guess this is replacing the bike loan thread, I'll be buying that myself but this is more important.
Activity: 504
August 07, 2012, 07:46:36 PM
Oh jeez its dank again, what a forum-legend.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
August 07, 2012, 07:46:14 PM
You can get a decent used car for a couple thousand bucks, dank.  Why be choosy when you can't afford it?   

Not jumping on the  Bash Dank So Much trend; just saying that you might have better luck with potential lenders setting your sights a little lower. 

Frank
legendary
Activity: 1358
August 07, 2012, 07:40:35 PM
This thread needs some popcorn lol
Pages:
Jump to: