Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me buy a car, earn double it's value - page 3. (Read 11025 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
Or buy a new car.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
hmm.. well say fuck it and get a couple window A/C's or get a decent dual zone mini split and install it yourself Smiley

I don't know...
legendary
You cannot kill love
That's fine and dandy, I've done a few repairs myself, but when a reputal repairshop can't fix it after a few hours, it's clearly not an easy or cheap fix.
Do what I do, find a youtube vid that shows you how to fix it and do your best...

My house caught fire.... I took it upon myself to do all the work.... I learned a lot in the process but did a great job that only took me about 15 times longer than a professional....

All my car repairs are done by me.. I refuse to pay someone to do something for me unless I have at least tried to do it my self.
legendary
You cannot kill love

The leather on the stearing wheel started tearing and is getting bigger.

OMG.  Once the steering wheel leather tears a car is done for!!
It's not the same experience and it's totally irrelevant to the fact I want and would pay this for a new car.

I could be wrong, but I think maybe there might be some way to repair or replace the leather on the wheel, it would be like brand new!!

Probably less then 34K also..
That's only the latest problem. My AC went out mid summer and the shop couldn't fix it.
Toyota MR2 ? or is that just another supra ? Iono
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Turning money into heat since 2011.
Bah!  Driving a fast car does not make you a fast driver. 
Beating a slower car from a stoplight doesn't take any skill.  Shaming a Z06 driver with a rented compact at the track- Freakin' priceless!  Grin
I love it.. This site has made my life just that much more entertaining Cheesy Gotta do something while I refresh my stats page over and over again Tongue
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
Yeah, people that drive fast cars slow don't make sense to me.  Unless you are low on gas or trying to save mileage at the time, the only reason you wouldn't drive fast is because fear of a ticket or accident, and doubt of your own ability to drive.

OMG.  Once the steering wheel leather tears a car is done for!!
It's not the same experience and it's totally irrelevant to the fact I want and would pay this for a new car.

I really don't care if this loan isn't fulfilled, I will have to go with my delayed gratification. But that's no reason not to try if I want it.

lol.. you're funny man. I drive right around the speed limit 99% of the time and I have a "fast" car. It isn't that I doubt my own driving ability, it is that I doubt everyone elses driving ability. That doesn't mean I won't take a drive out to a deserted part of Colorado and have some fun. I just don't do it in a city like all the idiots that rev at me while sitting at a stoplight.

Does Patrick have a BPU+ Supra?

Yeah, thinking he's got a Supra as otherwise Toyota doesn't really sell much that is worth tuning. Well, unless you consider the Lexus SC series, which is basically a Supra. Hrm, and maybe a supercharged truck although he said track and not off roading.

edit: this has been a most hilarious thread. Vampire and yjacket duking it out like professional armchair race car drivers, dank continuing to be dank and the world going on past it all. Good times on btctalk.
Cool. I love driving cars to death Smiley I'm 28 and have killed 3 cars so far Smiley working on 3 more Smiley

Uh tell me the models so I wouldn't buy them!

3-4 years per car? Ouch.

Yeah, 1990 Dodge 600 Turbo, 2000 Neon and 2003 Cavalier, <---all crap... I have the Volvo's and a Newer ford Escape with a 5 speed Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

I could be wrong, but I think maybe there might be some way to repair or replace the leather on the wheel, it would be like brand new!!

Probably less then 34K also..
Activity: 686
ITT: People fight over cars and dank doesn't get a loan.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Does Patrick have a BPU+ Supra?
legendary
You cannot kill love
Then feel free to get out of my thread.  How would this provide a gratifying sense of attention if I'm anonymous?
Activity: 574
Cool. I love driving cars to death Smiley I'm 28 and have killed 3 cars so far Smiley working on 3 more Smiley

Uh tell me the models so I wouldn't buy them!

3-4 years per car? Ouch.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Id like crap threads like this to be closed, and OP to be warned.  He cant seriously expect anyone to lend him this, on these terms.  It's just attention seeking; this is a lending forum....

Thank you BadBitcoin for taking care of this quite well. This is a serious request, call me impatient, stupid, whatever, I just don't value money as highly as life. If someone helps me get somewhere in my life, why wouldn't I want to help them more than 2% interest, if I can?

When the only people posting, are not lenders or people even considering giving you a loan, it's just a silly thread.  It should be moved to trash, general discussion or similar.  You're even posting off topic.  

Good luck getting your "loan", im sure you've got your weekly-attention fix now(?).

legendary
You cannot kill love
Yeah, people that drive fast cars slow don't make sense to me.  Unless you are low on gas or trying to save mileage at the time, the only reason you wouldn't drive fast is because fear of a ticket or accident, and doubt of your own ability to drive.

I really don't care if this loan isn't fulfilled, I will have to go with my delayed gratification. But that's no reason not to try if I want it.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

legendary
You cannot kill love
Dank, I'd like to introduce you to Maria. You two should get married.
Thanks but my heart is taken.

Id like crap threads like this to be closed, and OP to be warned.  He cant seriously expect anyone to lend him this, on these terms.  It's just attention seeking; this is a lending forum....

Thank you BadBitcoin for taking care of this quite well. This is a serious request, call me impatient, stupid, whatever, I just don't value money as highly as life. If someone helps me get somewhere in my life, why wouldn't I want to help them more than 2% interest, if I can?

Why is getting a car local so difficult??

Can't come up with a down payment?
Not now, no. In a few months, yes.

The leather on the stearing wheel started tearing and is getting bigger. This cars time is just over for me, I loved it though.
Pages:
Jump to: