Pages:
Author

Topic: Help with investment choice. - page 5. (Read 1590 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 09:55:52 AM
The best coin to invest on would still be Bitcoin because it's number 1 in the market cap and it is now in it's dip. Take this opportunity to invest on it before it go moon again.
Activity: 391
Merit: 254
Blockchain Stranger
June 06, 2018, 05:50:02 AM
If I would be on your place I think I would devide an investment among those all, you can never know what will be better for you!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 12:27:58 PM
Get paid for Reading News - #ICO Made in Germany

#MulTra is the first and only platform that pays readers for reading #news and guarantees 100% advertisement revenues to news publishers. The #blockchain-powered MulTra News App (https://www.multra.io/?utm_source=A10) creates a content economy in which publishers and readers are seamlessly rewarded for their publication and consumption, respectively.

The MulTra Token (MTT) is the fuel that powers the MulTra #eco-system. The MulTra News App (https://www.multra.io/?utm_source=A10 ) provides a disruptive and scalable solution for content monetization and consumption. #MulTra News App’s adaption and popularity will increase with marketing headlines like “Get Paid for Reading News”, bringing millions of people into the crypto world for the first time with MTT as their first #crypto-currency. This would also increase the circulation, demand and value of the MTT, both within and outside the MulTra #ecosystem.
Activity: 112
June 01, 2018, 09:01:51 AM

The Gifto token ICO was the first launched on Binance Launchpad and sold out in one minute - one of the fastest ICO`s ever.

GIFTO (GTO) is working on integrating a GTO wallet into their Uplive streaming app (25 million users, mainly in asia, 100m in sales 2017), with full commercial launch in Q2 2018. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J32hbFsyeA8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOl_l6Yl7pU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaJOSrKBfxk

This app, Uplive, can be downloaded from Google Playstore or from the website:

http://up.live/#/home

The coin (GTO) is listed on these Exchanges:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216
Bibox
Bancor Network
OKEx
Coinnest
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 08:53:42 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum are the most reliable option for investment. Maybe they will not give much profit, but you definitely will not lose your money.
yes, I agree with you Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best choice for investment, these two coins have the biggest community and demand in the crypto market, so the future of these two coins is very bright and I think it is perfect for investment.

There are so many choices out there so you can choose what you want. Bitcoin and etherium are only for not agresif traders. If you want to make 2x profit in short time so you should invest in low marketcap coin which has possibility to grow very much. With small amount which you can afford to loss, you can gain much profit so you dont need big capital.
Activity: 32
June 01, 2018, 08:36:51 AM
You do not need to reinvent the bike, keep everything in BTC and wait for the green market. Many analysts say that the price is too low at the current moment, looking forward to growth.
Activity: 140
June 01, 2018, 12:29:50 AM
if you want to make short-term investments, in the case of quick profit you do not invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin can not change that fast, you can invest in other altcoins whose price movements are faster than bitcoin
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 12:24:46 AM
Each expert on this or that site will promote a better and closer to it crypto currency. It will be better if you choose at least 5-10 coins for yourself and invest in them.
Activity: 128
June 01, 2018, 12:10:52 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum are the most reliable option for investment. Maybe they will not give much profit, but you definitely will not lose your money.
yes, I agree with you Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best choice for investment, these two coins have the biggest community and demand in the crypto market, so the future of these two coins is very bright and I think it is perfect for investment.
Activity: 921
June 01, 2018, 12:03:31 AM
I think you should invest in addition to Bitcoin and Ethereum in these coins like Ripple, ADA, OMG, NEO. Of tokens I had On.Line. Now you can buy them pretty cheap - but the project is very promising.
Activity: 476
May 31, 2018, 11:18:51 PM
If you start by small amount,  great thing to looking for some coin that has potential to give 5 to 10 times profit just in a few month.  You have to spend times every day to make research to find it. And coins that possible to give multiple times is coin that has strong fundamental with low marketcap,  in my opinion some of these coin is ECA, LOKI,  PEEPCOIN.
Activity: 210
May 31, 2018, 10:53:08 PM
In my mind, I think all your money to be put in one coin is very risky.
if you choose from these three coins, then I would advise you to choose bitcoin.
I think Bitcoin has a very strong role.

Activity: 588
Merit: 106
May 31, 2018, 10:30:17 PM
I think Ethereum, Neo, trx, LTC, is great for investments other than bitcoin. this is the best altcoin that has high volume. but I am more interested in ethereum for long-term investment. because of its advantages on smart contract platform. so ethereum is the king of altcoin.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 31, 2018, 10:25:53 PM
More than 1600 different digital asset in the market,  so everyone I think will confused which should be good choice. But it's better idea to chooce  coin that has strong community  like BTC and ETH,  when market cap of crypto increase, both coin will be possible going multiple times,  even many expert predicted the price of BTC will going to $50k in the last of this years.
Activity: 308
May 31, 2018, 10:19:59 PM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?

I prefer that you should invest on bitcoins because the growth is so much better more than any other cryptocurrency in the market today plus the people who are interested on this coin and that is the reason we should keep on holding our coin like always.
Activity: 132
May 31, 2018, 10:18:47 PM
I believe most people would recommend buying bitcoins and ETH, which is why they can always reach their peak in a certain period.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 09:12:50 AM
investing in crypto currencies is considered risky, but when making decisions we should be willing to do our own research, because today Marinecoin will change people's expectations of crypto currencies. This is a self-contained chain block technology, devoid of defense managed by artificial intelligence. 20,000 free .MTC. coins for each promotional proof. Checkout Marinecoin. Cryptocurrency for IoT. Code light with fast blockchain transactions. Register and list for 20,000 .MTC. free coins for promotional proof. Go here marineco.ín to register, marineco.ín / ico
Activity: 65
May 31, 2018, 09:08:00 AM
it seems that if we invest better in patient waiting, because this is very consuming our thinking for financial problems that we are headed, so to invest we need big capital to trade. and anything else.
such as joining bounty campaig program.
Activity: 276
May 31, 2018, 09:04:29 AM
Yes Bitcoin and Ethereum are more stable and more secure. If you want to take more risks and maybe get more you can choose with lots of ALT coins. Currently in the Bitcoin and Ethereum investment markets are two good choices, I do not recommend you invest in another token, because each state will limit this value token, so you can lose a lot of money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
May 31, 2018, 08:55:15 AM
Yes, although they may fluctuate violently, each time they will rise again or even higher. This is very certain.
Pages:
Jump to: