Pages:
Author

Topic: Help with investment choice. - page 7. (Read 1590 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 11:01:43 AM
Invest choices are some of the most personal decisions one can ever make as it involves risking your hard earned money. You can only take advises and use them to help make up your mind but don't rely on other people's opinion, some might be misleading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 03:20:50 AM
It depends on how much money you can spend to invest and whae level of risk you are willing to accept.
Activity: 430
May 10, 2018, 03:17:10 AM
How would you want to invest in cryptocurrency mate?  Because you did not stated it in you thread. And of you will invest like a big money, i would rather suggest you those longterm coins which are btc,eth and other coin in top 100 because they are for longterm and profitable if you have high amount to invest there. And if you have a small amount, just try some altcoins which you think good and have make you profit in the future.
It is a correct choice to hold them for a long time. After so many years of development, they have proved their value.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
May 10, 2018, 01:45:22 AM
How would you want to invest in cryptocurrency mate?  Because you did not stated it in you thread. And of you will invest like a big money, i would rather suggest you those longterm coins which are btc,eth and other coin in top 100 because they are for longterm and profitable if you have high amount to invest there. And if you have a small amount, just try some altcoins which you think good and have make you profit in the future.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
May 10, 2018, 01:38:37 AM
If a small amount, I'd say put it into one coin that is due for a pump ... cash out during the rise, then spread that among several coins to diversify.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
May 10, 2018, 01:37:06 AM
Thanks  Cheesy

I think the tone can invest on BTC coins, ETH because these two coins have good growth and you can invest in the long run if the altcoin price decreases and you can sell it because then you can get the profit you want

Activity: 32
May 10, 2018, 01:13:47 AM
Invest the choice are one of the most personal decisions which can be made ever as it includes to risk hardly the earned money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 11:53:56 AM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
If you have only some money and don't want to lose it then invest in stable coins like ethereum or neo. Today I hold Neo and his tokens like Thekey, Ontology because I fully believe that Neo will be top 3-4 of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 658
Catena X
May 07, 2018, 11:49:56 AM
Those three coins are good choices for investment. I think it is better to invest in two of them. You may consider investing in ETH and Ripple. Or now, it is also promising to look for the EOS. This is a profitable altcoin to invest with a good concept and different coin platform.
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 11:43:23 AM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
i would like to invest in coin with good future and i think blockchain technology is something that will use world wide so i choose to invest on etherrum,. Eos, waves and tron.
Activity: 55
May 07, 2018, 11:32:17 AM
All the coins you have provided at the beginning of the topic are suitable for investment. You can enter into any top project and be confident in it.
Activity: 168
May 05, 2018, 08:54:47 AM
If you choose from these three coins, then the best option is eth or btc.  But you can invest in both of these coins.
Rangers Protocol
May 05, 2018, 08:52:39 AM
Try to invest in bitcoin and ethereum it was proven already in crypto. Wait for the second crash if you don't have enough to invest but we don't know when it happen.
Activity: 205
May 05, 2018, 08:46:34 AM
When it comes to popularity, go to bitcoin. The first and probably the root of everything virtual (money) is bitcoin. But at this rate today, bitcoin has risen once again from the great fall, you should go and find other coins with interesting purpose and project. And also it goes with right timing.
Activity: 244
May 05, 2018, 08:35:07 AM
My choice is that, most of my money is invested in bitcoin, part of the investment in XMR because I think XMR has an absolute advantage in anonymity, and a very small amount of money to invest in ICO. Compared with other coins, ICO is an option of high risk and high return.
Activity: 266
May 05, 2018, 08:00:58 AM
I would go with bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, neo, ripple and cryptelo. These cryptos I believe will more beneficial to investors not only this year for the coming years. They are the ones I think will yield more income to crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 322
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 05, 2018, 07:59:35 AM
Bitcoin must be in any crypto currency portfolio. Just like the etherium. The remaining coins can be chosen based on the short. But the monero did not advise buying, around it there are negative news that could be bad for the coin
Activity: 16
May 05, 2018, 07:54:58 AM
Bitcoin is your best choice
Activity: 756
May 05, 2018, 07:53:45 AM

It is really difficult to choose between Ripple and Ethereum because both currencies are improving itself technologically and forecasts for both currencies are quite optimistic. But I traditionally like Ethereum.
Activity: 126
May 04, 2018, 09:15:15 AM
BTC and ETH are stable choices. If you are really looking for huge earnings with a low cost of coins then you must really have to research it thoroughly.  There are a lot of options, but I prefer  ETH because ETH will provide  benefits in the future so you must try it.
Pages:
Jump to: