Pages:
Author

Topic: Help with investment choice. - page 9. (Read 1590 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 03:07:04 PM
 Great news! This generosity is not every day, everyone who understands a little bit about the design, or just can not hold a pencil to work! The winner will receive 1 ETH + 100'000 KOH
https://konios.com/
To vote on a democratic and community driven basis, we have announced a PUBLIC CONTEST on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/KoniosOfficial/status/985257501133336577
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 03:04:57 PM
There were some good altcoins mentioned but there is also nothing wrong with the threadstarters choices of BTC, ETH and Monero. Bitcoin is currently the #1 crypto currency, Monero the top privacy coin and Ethereum the top platform to launch ICOs or projects with ERC20 utility token.
I would also invest in bitcoin and ethereum. These coins occupy leading positions in the market and these are precisely long-term projects. This is the least risky long-term investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 03:09:40 AM
If you look for the coins that are for big future investment, so the Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best two coins to invest.
But, if you also want to invest in others, now you can analyze the Neo, IOS, and also the Ripple itself. They are growing well right now and I'm sure that they will have a good chance in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
April 30, 2018, 02:15:04 AM
There were some good altcoins mentioned but there is also nothing wrong with the threadstarters choices of BTC, ETH and Monero. Bitcoin is currently the #1 crypto currency, Monero the top privacy coin and Ethereum the top platform to launch ICOs or projects with ERC20 utility token.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 04:50:33 PM
ethereum and bitcoin is a great place a great investment. for short term ethereum seems more superior because of the potential value that is still small so have a great opportunity to be able to ride. But if it is for the long term good bitcoin or ethereum both are very promising.
Activity: 154
April 29, 2018, 04:35:10 PM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?

Invest in ICO projects that are very good. Go long not just on monetary value but on the basis what benefit the product will bring. If the project becomes successful you have reward both in financial and technical aspects. However, you have to perform your own DYOR before taking any advice.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
April 29, 2018, 04:33:12 PM
Invest in ethereum and you gonna gain so much..  But if you going for altcoin go for TRX..
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
April 29, 2018, 04:28:45 PM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?

Take your initial cash and split it on

Ethereum
Neo
EOS
Wanchain
Verge
Activity: 294
April 29, 2018, 04:28:17 PM
there are several options.
1. you study the project and CO, you invest in it.
2. A more dynamic and predictable, in my opinion, is the TRX.
Activity: 168
April 29, 2018, 04:26:09 PM
I would choose BTC. Because this is the king of the cryptocurrencies and will be them all the time. Also BTC is safest coin of all coins.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
April 29, 2018, 04:25:22 PM
Currently, there are many options for investment. But I think we need to invest in more promising and reliable projects. Which differ in social importance and the need for this project at the current time.
Today, indeed, there are a lot of projects and each is directed to its sphere of human activity. But the direction of gambling and cyber-security is very actual today. Perhaps such projects will be valued more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Simple Liquidity - Fueled by NEO
April 29, 2018, 04:23:52 PM
Invest right now! The market is down! But will rise very soon!
Buy cheap ETH! And go to participate ICO like this.
Very promising ICO!
https://www.spotcoin.com
1. Over the Counter (OTC) Marketplace
2. 1.1MW Mining Facility
3. Fiat / Cryptocurrency Exchange
4. Spotpay Retail Payments
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 04:19:49 PM
Currently, there are many options for investment. But I think we need to invest in more promising and reliable projects. Which differ in social importance and the need for this project at the current time.
Activity: 45
April 29, 2018, 11:52:43 AM
The vast majority of people are now very supportive of Bitcoin and ETH, which is why even if the current market price falls, there are reasons people are trading, so it can be held for a long time. Other coins have too much uncertainty and are more likely to rise or fall.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 05:43:15 PM
I'd suggest to choose BTC and ETH, spreading the investments over them in some proportion. BTC is mature and sustainable, and it's defenitely worth an attention. Ethereum is very advanced coin, it's worth an attention too.
Activity: 121
April 26, 2018, 05:06:21 PM
I would have invested in ODEM which is growing fast enough, in recent days the rate has grown twice, and I think it's not the end
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
April 26, 2018, 04:48:11 PM
All the coins are good which you have mentioned. BTC and ETH have high potential. You can consider that. Their current prices are quite low which are bound to rise. So these will be profitable. I will also like to suggest you that you should try to diversify your investments instead of investing in one single currency. This will reduce your chances of losing.
Yes, diversification of investment risks is the best investment strategy. If you chose only these three coins, it is better to invest: BTC - 50%, ETH - 20%, XMR - 20%, other coins and tokens - 10%. Acquire new knowledge, experience and look for new types of investment multiplication. For example, pay attention to investing in coins that have a mining PoS algorithm.
Activity: 6
April 23, 2018, 03:52:37 AM
Looking for more to add to the list you should check out Marìnecoìn.  Their bounty program is great.  20,000 *MTC* for promotion efforts.  Artificial intelligence is running the ico verification and payment system so is dev-less insuring fair distribution.  Time dilution technology makes sure anyone that puts the effort out will receive plenty of *MTC*.  The system is designed around iot so is well suited for machine to machine transactions.  That will add value and attract a supportive community.  Check it out today here  marìneco.ìn/ico
Activity: 280
April 22, 2018, 11:26:02 AM
The market is very unpredictable and making any predictions is a difficult task. I think that as soon as the market begins to recover, almost all the top 20 coins will grow in price. A good growth in the market is expected this year. Therefore, I would choose to invest a few coins from the top 20.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
April 21, 2018, 03:34:27 PM
If a Hotel, Plane..... is almost full price goes up if its nearly empty you have negotiating power and get discounts.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.35127235
Pages:
Jump to: