Pages:
Author

Topic: Help with investment choice. - page 6. (Read 1590 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 06:51:55 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum are the most reliable option for investment. Maybe they will not give much profit, but you definitely will not lose your money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 06:49:32 AM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?

You offer a good alternatives to make choice. Some other users dug out coins which I never heard before. So choose Bitcoin or Ethereum or both and it will be best choice, an optimum of your portfolio.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 02:11:25 PM
#MulTra News App Pays - Readers for Reading #News

We all read news all the time. How about getting paid a bit for doing so?

The news industry is in decline. While music and movie distributors like #Spotify and #Netflix have established successful subscription-based revenue models, news publishers did not replicate their success yet. MulTra Tokens ensure news content monetization.

The MulTra News App is a #blockchain-powered news aggregator that uses #AI to consolidate news based on readers' interests into an all-in-one, personalized experience.
Readers automatically earn MulTra Tokens just by reading what they like.

These tokens are the first #cryptocurrency ever for all those who have never had any exposure to the #crypto world. They can use the tokens for free access to chargeable content of their choice or they can sell them for money. That is a powerful incentive for mass adoption.

The MulTra Token ( https://[Suspicious link removed]/2IDqgi5 ) gains its value from limited supply, increasing demand, mass-adoption and lockups.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 05:27:03 PM
Still would want to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and SC. But it would also depend on the cash I am willing to invest in too although those are the top coins on my list.
Activity: 251
May 24, 2018, 05:22:51 PM
Invest in alts if what you are looking to make is a small investment. The coins that you have listed are good choices but I think that ethereum is the best choice out of all of them. It is a coin that is doing good now and you know that in the future it will do even better. XMR is good too but ethereum remains the best choice.
Activity: 173
May 24, 2018, 03:09:02 PM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
I think Alts have a future, Look for some good Alts out there and your life will be sorted. I would suggest these:

TAU

XLM

ADA

0x

These coins have potential and I think some of them are already doing good.
Activity: 168
May 24, 2018, 02:54:45 PM
If you are going for Alts than you should really look for PRG and XLM. I think these projects have a lot to deliver and I'm bullish about these. PRG is launching there Paragon space soon which is really going to be a game changer for them.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 11:43:03 AM
I am increasingly seeing information that may 14 will begin a very strong role in bitcoin, after a long consolidation in the period from January to may. I would now increase its position in bitcoin

What kind of information are you indicating. Some real insider info or rather interpretation based on technical analysis?
Activity: 29
May 12, 2018, 10:15:52 AM
If I were you I would invest to ethereum because we can see there are now a lot of ethereum based ico,
And that will keep the ethereum alive and have a good impact on long-term investments
Activity: 22
May 12, 2018, 03:38:16 AM
investment crypto I think is still very profitable even though the price of coins now is not good but I think investing in bitcoin or eth will still provide benefits in the future and we deserve to try it
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 12:38:30 PM
I would not trust the advice. It seems to me that you need to make an independent analysis of several coins and choose the most promising ones. This will be your personal experience.
Activity: 27
May 11, 2018, 09:12:13 AM
suggest you to buy and hold these coins which price is very low at these moments. the market will always fluctuate . you only need a little patience At the same time, if we want to find profits, we can also trade
Activity: 325
May 10, 2018, 02:56:56 PM
All say that the Ethereum expected to grow quickly.
More precisely, not very soon, but by the end of 2018.
But it's not that far, if you look at it on a universal scale.
Sorry that I don't, I would have left him for a long time in crypto portfolio.
Activity: 182
May 10, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

BTC and ETh are great investments since these two surely grows and will give you profit if you invest on it. If you're just starting i guess you should start with BTC since it has the most potential to give you profit and less likely you'll have any loss. In the process you will get more familiar with the market and make your own decisions about altcoins.
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
May 10, 2018, 02:49:27 PM
It seems to me that it is best to invest in Ethereum, because it is the basis for many hundreds of other tokens. It is for this reason that he has great prospects and naturally he will grow in price.
I also think that the Ethereum will be this year's crypto currency No. 1. Soon there will be a switch to the POS algorithm, and this will have a very positive impact on the price.
Activity: 378
May 10, 2018, 01:44:58 PM
Just but Bitcoin and hold it.   There's 80 percent chance youll make double your innitial investment... i wouldnt refer monero..
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 10, 2018, 01:42:48 PM
Invest the choice are one of the most personal decisions which can be made ever as it includes to risk hardly the earned money. You can only accept councils and use them to help to make the mind, but not to rely on opinion of other people, some of them can mislead
Activity: 280
May 10, 2018, 01:34:02 PM
It seems to me that it is best to invest in Ethereum, because it is the basis for many hundreds of other tokens. It is for this reason that he has great prospects and naturally he will grow in price.
Activity: 322
May 10, 2018, 01:29:56 PM
I am increasingly seeing information that may 14 will begin a very strong role in bitcoin, after a long consolidation in the period from January to may. I would now increase its position in bitcoin
Activity: 86
May 10, 2018, 01:27:44 PM
In my opinion, you should spend money on BTC. I think BTC is significantly potential for long-term. According to a Bitcoin investor, Tom Lee Bitcoin is slated to reach almost $ 25,000 by the end of 2018. He further thinks that it will rise to $ 125000 by 2022.
Pages:
Jump to: