Pages:
Author

Topic: Helping a Beginner - page 3. (Read 835 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 01:28:45 AM
First would be to tell them the history of bitcoin and how it works. Just a basic rundown, like when was it invented, the blockchain, etc. Then show him/her around this forum to get acquainted with the world of cryptos and exchanges. If he has any questions, let them list it down first before asking them to you. It saves time and effort to answer batch of questions at a time instead of going back and forth evverytime. Then go on to trading and how the markets fluctuate. How bitcoin price is determined. Then from there, it's up to him/her.
Activity: 512
Merit: 33
The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution
January 28, 2018, 01:20:50 AM
thanks for all your help guys

what youtube video you think is best for teaching what the blockchain is
also what you recommend as good
what is bitcoin video?
Activity: 68
January 28, 2018, 12:11:56 AM
Step no 1: Ask them to read satoshi's white-paper (ask them to really go though it even if they don't understand a word of it!)
Step 2: Spend a week doing their own research. Its very important to be confused before than after Wink
Step 3: Buy their first bit of bitcoins by themselves.
Step 4: Come back & tell you how it works & have a discussion.
Step 5: Enjoy the journey of constant learning.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
January 28, 2018, 12:03:35 AM
You should give them the basics information about what Bitcoin is, what it can do, where and how to purchase some and how to store it in a local wallet. Then tell them they should only invest in it what they are prepared to lose.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
January 27, 2018, 11:55:27 PM
Someone I know wants to meet with me to talk about BTC and crypto.
want to get into it.
What would you recommend be the step 1? for them to approach?
Well you must first be knowledgeable enough about bitcoin before you meet up with him so that you will be able to explain and teach him about the basics of bitcoin and you can answer everything he will ask about bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 11:30:17 PM
It's hard to explain to beginners especially if you just say everything is better if you show him what bitcoin really does in this way you can encourage him to be like you. it's always worth remembering the risks. we will learn about our mistakes and we all make mistakes at first and this is not the reason for you to stop. The world of virtual currency is very broad
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 11:18:11 PM
the first step is that they must understand exactly what is the world of crypto, so there is no regret after they know and enter the world of crypto. because there are still many beginners who do not understand the crypto work system, thus making them feel aggrieved.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 10:56:24 PM
If you are new to investing in bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market I advise you not to rush, read and read as much about bitcoin as you can to truly understand the technology and its applications. Once you have mastered the basic knowledge of the mayor's cryptocurrency then invest, but you should only invest a small amount of money first, invest and get yourself a lot of experience then invest. more. Financial market is not as simple as people think, always analyze thoroughly before deciding to invest.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
January 27, 2018, 10:47:35 PM
want to get into it.

First step that i can think of is to show proof of your earning in Bitcoin, there are many ways how to do this. The point why you need to show your proof of earnings with Bitcoin is to encourage him that you really are earning in the ways that you will soon teach to him. I think this will decide if that guy will continue using Bitcoin with the help of your teachings or not.

I agree with you @BossMacko, people do now want a proof of earnings if you really earned in Bitcoin. Some people heared this already but they don't really understand where the fund come from.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 27, 2018, 10:37:14 PM
Firt, I would tell him that playing with Cryptos is a bit like gambling and that he should be aware of the risks. He should only invest what he can afford to lose. And before spending a dime, he should really investigate which coins are worth to buy. Also, I would mention that hodling is at least as profitable as trading but it is much easier to handle. All you need for hodl is patience.  Wink

Also, I think he should become a member of this forum and read as much as possible to become a "feeling" for the cryto sphere.

I get your point and its good to tell him/her about the risk first then after introduce all the bitcoin and crypto.

Become a member on this forum to get the atmosphere then he/she can realize by himself.
Activity: 350
January 27, 2018, 10:26:12 PM
want to get into it.

The first thing you have to do is introduce what is cryptocurrency and tell him the risk it has and how volatile this kind of investment has. Then ask him if he is willing to learn about this and teach him everything you know about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
January 27, 2018, 10:23:54 PM
want to get into it.

First step that i can think of is to show proof of your earning in Bitcoin, there are many ways how to do this. The point why you need to show your proof of earnings with Bitcoin is to encourage him that you really are earning in the ways that you will soon teach to him. I think this will decide if that guy will continue using Bitcoin with the help of your teachings or not.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
January 27, 2018, 10:20:16 PM
want to get into it.
First of all,I will suggest you to know about some question clearly. Such that,
 What is Bitcoin?
What is the purpose of Bitcoin?
What is blockchain?
How does Blockchain work?
Why people have to need crypto?
and you have to know crypto related more question like those. You can search it Google and Youtube.Than you will able to gather knowledge about this forum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
January 27, 2018, 10:18:14 PM
For me the First step would be introducing him the Rewards and Profits you can get by investing on bitcoin that will help get his attention fast and be all ears on it. Add some experiences next that can help him get a hold of what he is going to face, like how you did your first time at Cryptocurrency or your ups and downs on it. Bring out the things you've bought from it, like houses, cars, gadgets and etc. Then lastly, warn him the things that he can encounter that can cause problems for him, so that he can be aware of it from the future.
Activity: 308
January 27, 2018, 10:02:23 PM
want to get into it.

For me the should have a knowledge about the Bitcoin and Crypto because if they don't have knowledge on btc or crypto, they will not know what they are doing they are not good for buying and selling in btc or crypto. They should read some articles about the two and they should read some threads here for them to find how to buy and sell and invest in the two. Me when I started in this industry I first asked someone who is already in the BTCand Crypto I also read some articles and info on how to earn, how to sell, how to invest, how to trade so I can choose what will I do with my BTC and crpto.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 09:39:17 PM
want to get into it.
I agree with this! Because certain youtubers, “I will not go to mention names” Are just trying to say good things and good stuff about a certain Altcoins and not the possible negative about it, If your friend doesn't have any idea with Cryptocurrency yet then focus only in bitcoin for now, Well in the recent Bitconnect incident certain youtubers promote it so others would invest to it and yes it turns out
Activity: 143
January 27, 2018, 08:58:12 PM
Try to approach 1st in the Trading telling him that is risky also you need time and patience when playing in cryptocurrencies. 2nd try to provide some example so that he can appreciate what your saying to catch his interest to it. 3rd is Give him instruction on how to trade and Show some pictures of successful traders in cryptocurrencie
Activity: 84
January 27, 2018, 08:02:55 PM
Of course they should know what bitcoin is
how to use it, and the usefulness of the bitcoin itself
One easy example, besides having no physical form, bitcoin also requires an internet connection
So most important if you want to use bitcoin, beginners must also understand, how to use the internet
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
January 27, 2018, 07:56:27 PM

start with a lot of reading. Lots of information you can get from this forum. The rest you can learn from google. Understand the basics of cryptocurrency, then you will be safe.
Activity: 14
January 27, 2018, 07:53:28 PM
Tell him it is a gamble right now with all the other alt coins
Pages:
Jump to: