Pages:
Author

Topic: Here is why QUARK is so hot, so expensive? Read it and think? - page 5. (Read 7476 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
what are the chances that QRK will cripple itself when the reward plummets? i find it hard to believe the reward will be worth the mining incentive, i see a mass exodus from the coin after new years.
101%.
But if you end up asking digitalnonesense above , that is not something the mighty quak can't overcome.
No idea how , but it is quak , we don't talk facts here cause we haven't got any.
Just go by the quak is awesome idea and hope to never stop dreaming.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Another cry baby fool who passed up buying qrks when they were being fairly distributed on the market for months.

THE ONLY PEOPLE CRYING ABOUT QRK ARE THOSE THAT HAVE NONE. They did not buy when it was cheap for months on end, now they complain about the free market forces that determine the price.

Who the heck new about QRK 6 months ago? The crypto-market is still pretty new, and to release 98% of a currency in 6 months when this market is still in infancy (most people don't know anything beyond BitCoin), and only start hyping it up during some astronomical rise of some of the more established currencies is too obvious.

As a miner, I have ZERO interest in this coin now thanks to how this was executed.
Good logic. But I don't think so they will cash out so soon if they want the coin to get bigger. They will wait for long time atleast 1 year or so. So that the coin is costly enough and is popular.

Why not , if you can do it once more with oink coin?
The problem with quak coin is that the reward will go down to minimum very early with almost no transaction fees to cover the deficit..
Who will mine the coin? Who will protect the network when mining is not worth anymore?

At 30 000usd/day and that is a problem with the bitcoin network , and it is still vulnerable to a big spender.
But the quak chain? How costly is a botnet? 0 electricity fees.

How is mining BTC worth it unless you own an ASIC farm

You can always go for a group buy and you don't need a farm , you need one.
And because only a few afford an asic , and thousands a quak miner ...
Is a bicycle better than a Ferrari?
Give coins to the poor? Is that the new quak slogans?  Red brothers of the poorest nations , united under the URSSQuak flag?

Secondary , if somebody controlling a few thousands computers starts mining your quak coin , how profitable would it be?

The problems is that mining bitcoins will still be profitable for x amount even with the block rewards gone , but it will take years to the next block reward halving while in the case of quak coin... how profitable would it be to mine in 6 months?
Common , show me an example on how much quaks you'll be able to mine in 6 months from now.
Any difficulty calculators?
Let's talk facts!
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
what are the chances that QRK will cripple itself when the reward plummets? i find it hard to believe the reward will be worth the mining incentive, i see a mass exodus from the coin after new years.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
I won't ever attack Bitcoin it will implode in on itself all by itself - .

It is a fantastic design but .

‘Try to be nice’

just want to Quote you there chump, so i can come back an laugh ha ha - : D

Looking through your posts , almost all related to quak coin and without any real content , just promoting quak like an insane frog , never bringing any arguments into a discussion just laughing like some , let's say not normal person , I am sad to say that you will need to come back from a special place .
Your way to a let's call it mental improvement facility is already paved with quaks.

i really don't feel the need to say anymore except just laugh at you -and you guys  ?? : D you probably won't come back form any place - , you will go there ,  get lost wander around like the likely tard you are -   ?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Don't get me wrong I'm enjoying all the free BTC retards are giving me by piling into QRK, but the coin doesn't deserve to be even in the top half of the market cap.  I took a gamble and it paid off, but really QRK doesn't have anything going for it other than a 3D logo.

LOL a guy with doge coin in his avatar, what a noob troll. Who has neither btc nor QRK. Get back to doggie coin little grasshopper.  DTC and doggie...lol. DATA could be a useful addition, but doge? ffs if you are so new to have to scrape around with that crap don't even think about voicing a comment on recognised coins that have a market value.

You are so transparent, wtf would anyone but a noob who missed out on the last crop of copy and paste shit clones even think of mining this new wave of junk that will never reach an exchange.

You don't have any QRK nor have you ever dreamed of possessing a fraction of a BTC. Yet you think to call people retards that are selling their BTC for QRK and making much returns wow LOL

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Once upon a time, there were about 1000 QUARK holders and miners who made a plan together to mine a new and unknown coin as fast as possible before others could realize what happened. That coin brought nothing new to the table compared to StableCoin, NovaCoin, WorldCoin, ... After 6 months, 250 mil coins have been mined, faster than any coin that appears on the Earth. That's the plan.

After that they worked together to assign a value to those coins. The value of a coin is mostly evaluated by the market: supply and demand and it would be a very long process. However, QUARK team did not like that way. They were a small group. They made plan together: everyone in that group agreed to not sell that coin for less than 1 USD. As a result, martket capitalization of QUARK is evaluated at 250 mil USD.

In economics, researchers called it a name: group monopoly.

Great work, great team. An evil era begins

Grin

PS: 250 mil coins are too big for a new coin especially when huge amount of coins are hold by small group of people. If some one wants to cash out, it would be a big loss for anyone who holds Quark coins Sad

Another cry baby fool who passed up buying qrks when they were being fairly distributed on the market for months.

THE ONLY PEOPLE CRYING ABOUT QRK ARE THOSE THAT HAVE NONE. They did not buy when it was cheap for months on end, now they complain about the free market forces that determine the price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Good logic. But I don't think so they will cash out so soon if they want the coin to get bigger. They will wait for long time atleast 1 year or so. So that the coin is costly enough and is popular.

The problem with quak coin is that the reward will go down to minimum very early with almost no transaction fees to cover the deficit..
Who will mine the coin? Who will protect the network when mining is not worth anymore?

At 30 000usd/day and that is a problem with the bitcoin network , and it is still vulnerable to a big spender.

How is mining BTC worth it unless you own an ASIC farm

Yeah , we measure potential here. And price is driven by RL potential.
Bitcoin is gaining merchants one by one and hundred by hundred while quak is doing what?
Planning that they will be accepted on saome exchange god know when?
Other plans? Some projects? It got nothing!  Even LTC isn't gaining more on this field.
All those so called improvements ?@!?
What do they really do other that making some good advertisement.

Don't get me wrong, what you are saying is coming out crystal clear, but those are aspects to consider when discussing Bitcoin prices not Quark prices. Actually, let me ask you the same question as above. Considering all the valid points you made about Bitcoin adoption by merchants, etc...  what future potential price do you see for Bitcoin?

OK, if/when Bitcoin reaches that price, do you still believe that it is unlikely Quark will have today's Litecoin price? As you said, "even LTC isn't gaining more on this field," but the Market has set a price for it. Obviously, we are dealing with a recently established crypto-currency Market where prices have NOT been established based on merchant adoption, etc. (at this point at least).

To be honest, I am one of those that believe we will see 5-6 figure prices for Bitcoin one day, so if/when that happens future potential prices for Quark that have been proposed (so far) seem very realistic in my extremely high priced Bitcoin biased mind.

Yeah, we're in the range of "this price is fair considering what can be achieved with it".
The litecoin supporters have that nonsense quote about silver and the scrypt miners.
All debunked myths already but nobody wants to listen.

The problem how i see it is that merchants won't go chasing two or three cryptos.
It will be troublesome for them and they already have a pain in the ass to train staff. I hope I can find the thread in my history.

And if those coins fail to gain the traction , fail to match to their possibilities or their enhanced god know what those are , what will the price do?
It's still a hype , everybody thinks that any coin will get him a Ferrari next week , that's why the prices are all up.
What will happen when people notice that the picture is not quite true?

Think of all the chinchilla farms , growing your own mushrooms , get rich by raising ostriches , the same madness is happening now with alt coins.
There is an upper deck to how much the crypto market can go. Not every coin will be worth 10k , never.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
People that believe QRK will have a price higher than bitcoin ever are simply wrong.
I do however think that 5 or 10% of BTC's price is definitely a possibility, its just a matter of media attention.

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Girls dont crypto?
What quack coin has the most of is sock puppets. Digtalindustry is really starting to show his true colors. Not the best PR when you start becoming an arrogant scammer. You are really starting to believe you own sock puppet post that QRK is better then bitcoin LOL.

Looking through your posts , almost all related to quak coin and without any real content , just promoting quak like an insane frog , never bringing any arguments into a discussion just laughing like some , let's say not normal person , I am sad to say that you will need to come back from a special place .
Your way to a let's call it mental improvement facility is already paved with quaks.
‘Try to be nice’

QRK will never be Litecoins price. I've seen zero media attention aside from the Max bit. Just STOP.

Wait a second Yurizhai... what future potential price do you see for Bitcoin? OK, if/when Bitcoin reaches that price, do you still believe that it is unlikely Quark will have today's Litecoin price?

I am getting a sense that most people are approaching crypto valuation on a SHORT TERM basis!?!   Shocked

Can you ever compare this quak coin to bitcoin?
Bitcoin is getting accepted by hundreds of vendors each day , quak has plans to get listed on some shady chinese trader in 3 months.
Talking about potential?
What does quak bring to the scene?

Nobody compared Quark to Bitcoin.  The question involved future potential of Quark price valuation relative to market prices already observed.  

Bitcoin is gaining merchants one by one and hundred by hundred while quak is doing what?
Other plans? Some projects? It got nothing!  Even LTC isn't gaining more on this field.

QRK will never be Litecoins price. I've seen zero media attention aside from the Max bit. Just STOP.

Wait a second Yurizhai... what future potential price do you see for Bitcoin? OK, if/when Bitcoin reaches that price, do you still believe that it is unlikely Quark will have today's Litecoin price?

I am getting a sense that most people are approaching crypto valuation on a SHORT TERM basis!?!   Shocked

Can you ever compare this quak coin to bitcoin?
Bitcoin is getting accepted by hundreds of vendors each day , quak has plans to get listed on some shady chinese trader in 3 months.
Talking about potential?
What does quak bring to the scene?

Nobody compared Quark to Bitcoin.  The question involved future potential of Quark price valuation relative to market prices already observed.  

copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
qrk = new paradigme

doge => insenely much more than qrk

doge so wow                  doge eatz qrk
              nom nom nom!
                                                                            much coin
      such delicious                         vry scrypt
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
Don't get me wrong I'm enjoying all the free BTC retards are giving me by piling into QRK, but the coin doesn't deserve to be even in the top half of the market cap.  I took a gamble and it paid off, but really QRK doesn't have anything going for it other than a 3D logo.

I sold out in Group A, but it was still around 10x gains..  so not really sure what's so bad about that (well 40, vs 2 maybe, more like 20x)
Activity: 253
Merit: 1413
DTCxNMC
Pages:
Jump to: