Pages:
Author

Topic: Here is why QUARK is so hot, so expensive? Read it and think? - page 6. (Read 7476 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I'm not going to jump into the arguments here but...

Group monopoly? Wouldn't the correct term be oligopoly in this case?

I do not think so, cause everyone is kind of intertwined
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I'm not going to jump into the arguments here but...

Group monopoly? Wouldn't the correct term be oligopoly in this case?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I'm guessing this group monopoly is gonna be happening a lot now, just follow the wave and sell at the crest

Hope the next group brings out some additional tech with their coin, and maybe a legit marketplace where a person can use it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
aww you poor guys : (

ha ha !

ahh i won't bash Bitcoin not for a bunch of left out kids like you ha ha
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

i see a bunch of poor burnt guys that sold inside group A

ha ha ha : D

Group A goes too far to the right, that's including some of the .00005 range, which is a lot more than .00000050 or w/e the hell it was at.

Activity: 253
Merit: 1413
DTCxNMC
If this is the case then Quark is extremely similar to Ripple in terms of scam method.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
qrk = new paradigme

doge => insenely much more than qrk

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

QRK will never be Litecoins price. I've seen zero media attention aside from the Max bit. Just STOP.

Wait a second Yurizhai... what future potential price do you see for Bitcoin? OK, if/when Bitcoin reaches that price, do you still believe that it is unlikely Quark will have today's Litecoin price?

I am getting a sense that most people are approaching crypto valuation on a SHORT TERM basis!?!   Shocked

Can you ever compare this quak coin to bitcoin?
Bitcoin is getting accepted by hundreds of vendors each day , quak has plans to get listed on some shady chinese trader in 3 months.
Talking about potential?
What does quak bring to the scene?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
I'm guessing this group monopoly is gonna be happening a lot now, just follow the wave and sell at the crest
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
DOGE will surpass the QRK.  Many 4x (4 TIMES) the DISTRIBUTION of QRK... and its all about the distribution right?  I mean that's what you guys said.  If its that good for QRK, that means its gonna be 4 times more awesomer for the shibe doges!

The great Shibe doge has 4x the DISTRIBUTION and will pick up way more media coverage (Leno so wow, Keiser not A-list)

big market cap        many coin       so better
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Change name to greedcoin?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
V for Victory or Rather JustV8
Hot and Expensive reminds me of Fermi... The Way It's Meant to be Quarked. Hmm...
legendary
Activity: 1106
It seems that there is a small group of people liking this coin.  Grin It needs more marketing power. High price may kill it soon
‘Try to be nice’
QUARK is mentioned by Max on Twitter only. It has no media converage as in other altcoins except Litecoin.

There are too many Quark coin in the market now. It is not scare enough. I believe that it is huge risk to hold that coin because if some one wants to cash out, there will a huge amount of coins that are sold on exchanges. It would make Quark price being dropped like a bomb. Huge loss for anyone.

i saw people trying to dump millions at a time - it bounced right back ha ha - our long term investors just said "thank you "

in fact I've been asked to come here and say

"THANK YOU" .
Activity: 764
Merit: 500

QRK will never be Litecoins price. I've seen zero media attention aside from the Max bit. Just STOP.

Wait a second Yurizhai... what future potential price do you see for Bitcoin? OK, if/when Bitcoin reaches that price, do you still believe that it is unlikely Quark will have today's Litecoin price?

I am getting a sense that most people are approaching crypto valuation on a SHORT TERM basis!?!   Shocked

No I mean never as in never because this coin is a giant scam being run by some pretty clever peeps.
‘Try to be nice’

I am getting a sense that most people are approaching crypto valuation on a SHORT TERM basis!?!   Shocked

yes - there is always a fool

- if you are looking at Crypto in short term then that means you have ultimate faith in Fiat -

- And then i categorize anyone like that at just,  a little bit above a functioning retard.

‘Try to be nice’
I really enjoy these Topics guys - really  : D
legendary
Activity: 1106
QUARK is mentioned by Max on Twitter only. It has no media converage as in other altcoins except Litecoin.

There are too many Quark coin in the market now. It is not scare enough. I believe that it is huge risk to hold that coin because if some one wants to cash out, there will a huge amount of coins that are sold on exchanges. It would make Quark price being dropped like a bomb. Huge loss for anyone.
‘Try to be nice’

i see a bunch of poor burnt guys that sold inside group A

ha ha ha : D
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Quark is just a hyped up pos
Pages:
Jump to: