Pages:
Author

Topic: Hhampuz embezzling signature campaign funds from BestMixer - page 7. (Read 14690 times)

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
You are being obviously corrupt and stupid. When you run your own competing service, and attempt to slander/give shit advice another competitor, it's showing what heights you will reach, just to find a client or 2.
Perhaps he wants to protect the integrity of his line of business. If there are fraudsters stealing money from their clients left and right, less companies will be interested in paying money to advertise this way.

A well know mixer, which has had no scams/issues goes down, due to a government request. That's fine, no one lost coins or anything.
You think no one lost coins? What do you think happened to the coins in the process of being mixed when BestMixer shut down? Did the Dutch government make sure all these people got their money back?
Hhampuz, after receiving no information from the mixer (they have more concerns then a sig campaign on a forum), quickly closes the thread. I'm guessing this is due to everyone being scared of the legal repercussion that they could be involved in.
Hhampuz closed the campaign approximately 30 minutes after it was posted in the campaign thread that the domain was seized. About 3 hours later he pays the participants (early), and 30 minutes after that, he moves the excess money to a third address.
The remaining funds aren't a problem here. The people of the forum aren't owed anything. Hhampuz moved them for his security (this is my assumption) and he is free to do, since he has not gotten information from the company, or police.
This is nonsense. Moving the funds do nothing for his security because it is well known, and publicly available that he is holding his money. Further, there is no evidence, and no basis for the assumption he moved the coins for his "security".
He can spend in coke and strippers if he wants, the money is technically his now since the company has broken down, and the police haven't asked him for the funds. This is a legal matter, not a matter that should be openly discussed on the forum. No one is scammed here, you can't return money to a dead company.
More nonsense from a one-post newbie. In no way is this money his. He agreed to hold onto the money, and use it only for a specified purpose, not for his own personal benefit. The money belongs to BestMixer. If BestMixer no longer exists, the money belongs to its owners.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Nobody cares when a SCAMMER like you accusses him. He will not respond.

Although I personally would not say Quickseller is trustworthy (in terms of financials), I would say that he is not a pathological liar, and can come up with logical claims such as this one. Even murderers/rapists are allowed to sue others, their accusations are as valid as any other human being's.

That said, Quickseller has provided some solid, tangible proof that goes beyond just his word. I think Hhampuz should give a response, it's interesting where this will go from here.
You are being obviously corrupt and stupid. When you run your own competing service, and attempt to slander/give shit advice another competitor, it's showing what heights you will reach, just to find a client or 2. Hhampuz should never respond to this shill thread made by a brain cell deficient virgin, and you acting in this manner isn't going to do anyone good. I wouldn't be surprised if you are DMing a couple of Hhampuz's clients, showing this thread.

Here is what is shown.

A well know mixer, which has had no scams/issues goes down, due to a government request. That's fine, no one lost coins or anything.

Hhampuz, after receiving no information from the mixer (they have more concerns then a sig campaign on a forum), quickly closes the thread. I'm guessing this is due to everyone being scared of the legal repercussion that they could be involved in.

The remaining funds aren't a problem here. The people of the forum aren't owed anything. Hhampuz moved them for his security (this is my assumption) and he is free to do, since he has not gotten information from the company, or police.

He can spend in coke and strippers if he wants, the money is technically his now since the company has broken down, and the police haven't asked him for the funds. This is a legal matter, not a matter that should be openly discussed on the forum. No one is scammed here, you can't return money to a dead company.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
What @quickscammer?

Quicksy reminds me of this story:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-23051603

I mean when your only tool is a hammer and you get fired...

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
I still don't understand point of this thread.

1) Hhampuz gets btc for advertisement
2) Bestmixer is seized
3) Hhampuz close campaign and moves btc somewhere

Assuming that Hhampuz didn't return money to bestmixer and there is no possible way to reach them, what  he could have done with remaining btc? Continue to advertise seized domain? Send btc to unknown Bestmixer's address?

What @quickscammer?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.
Separately, at the end of the day, the money in question belongs to BestMixer who hired Hhampuz to safeguard the money and spend it for advertising in a very particular way. Hhampuz received payment for this service. I see no benefit to BestMixer for Hhampuz moving the money or using it for his personal use. No, keeping its location secret will not benefit BestMixer because it’s exi is already public.

He could have moved it to a personal adress that is more secured for long term holding for bestmixer. Say a hardware device for instance.

Then again it is only a supposition as is everything you have against dear HHampuz.

Let it go man.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
Separately, at the end of the day, the money in question belongs to BestMixer who hired Hhampuz to safeguard the money and spend it for advertising in a very particular way. Hhampuz received payment for this service. I see no benefit to BestMixer for Hhampuz moving the money or using it for his personal use. No, keeping its location secret will not benefit BestMixer because it’s exi is already public.

Does Hhampuz gone Dark? If Hhampuz moved the money or using it for his personal use then what's the point here if he hasn't gone dark?

If any day Bestmixer contacts him here then he will be able to return the money... Isn't it? And if Hhampuz doesn't return then they can put a scam accusation here, right?

And if Bestmixer never comes back then it's a sign that they have paid the amount as a BONUS to Hhampuz

Does it make any sense? I'm trying to put some logic here.
copper member
Bitcoin is not money. And a wallet is hardly a bank account.
The same principle applies to property found inside a safety deposit box, even if rent is paid.

The relationship between Hhampuz and BestMixer is similar to that of the one between a depositor and ia bank, or perhaps a client and a lawyer.

In the case of a lawyer holding client funds, keeping the money separate is insufficient, the lawyer must keep detailed records of client funds, and if the detailed records cannot be produced, the lawyer would be disbarred. A lawyer commingling client money with their own can result in the lawyer going to jail.

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
Someone answer me please, why are all the Chipmixer participants defending Hhampuz to death ? I have nothing against him, so far he has been professional in managing the campaigns but the strange thing here is all Chipmixer participants which happen also to be Lauda ass lickers are defending in a brutal way Hhampuz without providing evidence............... oh wait they never do!!!
I'm not sure what evidence could be presented that would make you change your mind, considering your fairytale-esque beliefs and world you seem to live in.

Not to mention that's it's stupid for the "defendant" to prove he has done nothing wrong, if not impossible with false accusations.. It seems like your point of view regarding this topic is completely distorted, just like your entire Weltanschauung, which seems to predate several centuries.
legendary
You still fail to answer my question.

I'm not saying I know everything here, however you don't seem to be able to bring a solid statement about this either. I also doubt that QS is in a position in which he can give legal advice any better than most of us. But hey I am open to learn new things.

All I'm saying is that in Europe Bitcoin rulings have been dealt with differently than if it was money.

Also regarding kyc/aml you are right when buying gold from an institution, but you have the right to gift this gold to whoever you desire with 0 obligation except making sure you are not funding terrorism maybe. But if I wanted to gift my daughter a gold bar there would be exactly 0 issue in doing such thing.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
Legally speaking though in most countries it is equivalent though. You are the one who wanted to play lawyer here. While I don't agree with the premise of this thread itself, he does have a point regarding standards for abandoned funds.

Is it though?

In most european countries it is not. It is handled with like physical property. Maybe gold or physical money would be the closest comparison. Then again my understanding is if you leave a banknote with a friend and then disappear, you don't have to turn this bank note to the state.

Buy maybe I misunderstood the lawyer talk. Please enlighten me TecShare & Quicksie.

Even physical gold for example has additional requirements in most countries such as KYC and AML restrictions. This is not something required for all property, but property which is equivalent or near equivalent to currency funds. You can't just pick and choose the aspects of the law you like and abandon the rest, that is not how it works.
legendary
Legally speaking though in most countries it is equivalent though. You are the one who wanted to play lawyer here. While I don't agree with the premise of this thread itself, he does have a point regarding standards for abandoned funds.

Is it though?

In most european countries it is not. It is handled with like physical property. Maybe gold or physical money would be the closest comparison. Then again my understanding is if you leave a banknote with a friend and then disappear, you don't have to turn this bank note to the state.

Buy maybe I misunderstood the lawyer talk. Please enlighten me TecShare & Quicksie.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever

legendary
copper member
You should have some read Quicksie

Quote from: Eads v. Brazelton, 22 Ark. 499 (Ark. 1861)
Property is generally deemed to have been abandoned if it is found in a place where the true owner likely intended to leave it, but is in such a condition that it is apparent that he or she has no intention of returning to claim it.

and

Quote from:  Norman-Eady, Sandra (2006-02-21). "STATE LAWS ON LANDLORDS' TREATMENT OF ABANDONED PROPERTY". Office of Legislative Research, Connecticut.
In the United States, property left behind by a tenant is generally presumed abandoned after anywhere from 1 week to 1 year, and if unclaimed, may be disposed of or sold to recoup storage costs; in some states the difference may be kept by the landlord, in others returned to the tenant, and in others it must be turned over to the state or county.

Edit:

then you have this as well

Under American common law, treasure trove belongs to the finder unless the original owner reclaims. Some states have rejected the American common law and hold that treasure trove belongs to the owner of the property in which the treasure trove was found. These courts reason that the American common law rule encourages trespass.
Leaving money in escrow does not match the description of Eads v. Brazelton; the money was intended to be spent on advertising, but due to circumstances caused by Hhampuz (him closing the campaign), and the Dutch government (seizing the business), it was not. Further, Hhampuz was not acting as a landlord to BestMixer, it would be more accurate to say Hhampuz was acting as BestMixers agent. In the US, most state laws require banks to turn over unclaimed property to the state after 3-5 years of no communication, and as mentioned, the bank does not keep the money, it is sent to the state. Hhampuz did in no way "find" the money from BestMixer.

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Someone answer me please, why are all the Chipmixer participants defending Hhampuz to death ? I have nothing against him, so far he has been professional in managing the campaigns but the strange thing here is all Chipmixer participants which happen also to be Lauda ass lickers are defending in a brutal way Hhampuz without providing evidence............... oh wait they never do!!!
Activity: 265
Merit: 14
Nina
This is the most ironic thread for this year.
QSeller as untrustworthy admitted user makes false accusation against one of the most trusted users of btt community. Is this the April fool again !!!
I can't understand why we should always encounter this kind of shitto threads in a forum supposed to be firstly dedicated to share knowledge.
legendary
You should have some read Quicksie

Quote from: Eads v. Brazelton, 22 Ark. 499 (Ark. 1861)
Property is generally deemed to have been abandoned if it is found in a place where the true owner likely intended to leave it, but is in such a condition that it is apparent that he or she has no intention of returning to claim it.

and

Quote from:  Norman-Eady, Sandra (2006-02-21). "STATE LAWS ON LANDLORDS' TREATMENT OF ABANDONED PROPERTY". Office of Legislative Research, Connecticut.
In the United States, property left behind by a tenant is generally presumed abandoned after anywhere from 1 week to 1 year, and if unclaimed, may be disposed of or sold to recoup storage costs; in some states the difference may be kept by the landlord, in others returned to the tenant, and in others it must be turned over to the state or county.

Edit:

then you have this as well

Under American common law, treasure trove belongs to the finder unless the original owner reclaims. Some states have rejected the American common law and hold that treasure trove belongs to the owner of the property in which the treasure trove was found. These courts reason that the American common law rule encourages trespass.
copper member
To be honest even IF HHampuz decided to move the funds WITHOUT a request from BestMixer, this doesn't mean at all he won't return said funds upon request of bestmixer team.
I'm sorry, when you are handling others' money, you do not get the benefit of the doubt.
To me the only thing he owes bestmixer is to keep these funds secure for some time, say a year, before it would be ok to use them for himself, or for whatever he wants.
Everything about this statement is ridiculous. There is absolutely no basis for stealing BestMixers money after a year, Hhampuz has no right to any of the money in any circumstance other than the payment of previously agreed upon fees for holding their money. Further it is absolutely crazy to suggest it is not only okay to commingle customer assets, but to spend customer assets for his own personal use. Keeping assets separate from your own personal assets is a basic principal of acting as an agent for a third party, be it as a lawyer, as a bank, as a securities broker, be it any other agency relationship.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
It is an unnecessary assumption accusation against Hhampuz in my opinion.

Quickseller will tell you he is very consistent in his actions.   

Look at his logic and you'll understand why he is distrusted.  He was corrected in the very next post, but for the rest of his scamming forum life, he will tell people I claimed something I did not.   Consistency.

OG decided that obvious lie deserved to be merited.  He thought we needed more posts like that on the forum.  :/
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
It is an unnecessary assumption accusation against Hhampuz in my opinion.

Hhampuz is a well-established member of this forum and I don't think he will run away with just BTC0.54, maybe he is earning more than that here.

Let keep this thing between Hhampuz and Bestmixer until Bestmixer puts a scam accusation against him otherwise this thread is meant to defame Hhampuz.

I believe Hhampuz is enough capable to pay back the amount to Bestmixer anytime they ask for it in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: