Pages:
Author

Topic: Hhampuz embezzling signature campaign funds from BestMixer - page 4. (Read 14690 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
The repayment happened either directly or indirectly with BestMixer money— meaning that he may have run the specific inputs through one or more mixers before repaying the loan and he may have used BestMixers money to pay other bills/expenses and as a result was able to use other inputs to repay the loan that he would have otherwise used to pay those bills.

Ok, let's assume what you're saying is right and again, Hhampuz used BestMixer's money and circulated in such a way that the coins were sent to DarkStar_ through a mixer, any evidence on that? Can you prove that the addresses Hhampuz sent back the coins to, belongs to Chipmixer? And btw, as you already know too much about him, I guess you're falling for Hhampuz generally.  <3 Kiss

I don’t think he would have taken the loan if he knew about BestMixer closing in advance. Others bringing this up are trying to create a distraction.

Please decide to whether you're trying to accuse him of his "SCAM* or complimenting him side by side.

Well, as you said you've got txid, why are you crossing your own words (by putting those IDs in suspense) and saying that he purchased Chips from Chipmixer which ended (specifically, landed) to DarkStar's address/es? You should really come up with great evidence to prove him guilty, else you're again trying to harm "just another guy's" reputation here.

I am not sure what you mean here. There is evidence that Hhampuz
*had a loan outstanding as of when BestMixer closed down.
*moved the money belonging to BestMixer to a mixer (chipmixer) immediately after BestMixer closed.

There is also evidence that Hhampuz earns his living from his business here and as such he cannot use all of his earnings to repay any loan he takes out. He must use some of his earnings to pay for things like rent, food, utilities and other bills he may have. 

Once again I'd like to reiterate here that there are no valid evidences which prove your accusations to be correct and you're just shooting arrows in the dark. Assumptions can't help you ruin anybody's reputation.

True, people here can easily use more than 10s of 100s of addresses every single day, so it's not really easy for anyone to "assume" about anybody's spends and earnings here.

How wicked is it QS when you first claim things like you know everything and then speak about assumptions. Assumptions are not gonna work but proofs, to let you make us believe that what you're saying is actually true. I've not personal grudges with you whatsoever, but I guess we need some more drama here eh!  Wink
See above. The specific fact set that can be proven will allow a reasonable person to conclude that Hhampuz stole money for his personal use.

So, guess I've made up my mind on him not to be guilty?
Maybe, but this is not something of a partial decision and I don't have any personal issues with you as well.
About being reasonable to come to any conclusions, I guess I'm too expensive to be able to reach one. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I hope that you will self-reflect one day and realise how much you come across as a mouthbreather. I bet he has a lot of trouble paying a few bills with 1+ BTC a month.

What if he has a pill addiction, that can be costly. Just saying. I mean there is about as much evidence of that as anything else.

Oh my, it appears Hhampuz needs an intervention.  Shocked  Rehab can be expensive. Perhaps we should put a fund together so community members can pitch in. We will have QS act as escrow. But will Hhampuz even go?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I hope that you will self-reflect one day and realise how much you come across as a mouthbreather. I bet he has a lot of trouble paying a few bills with 1+ BTC a month.

What if he has a pill addiction, that can be costly. Just saying. I mean there is about as much evidence of that as anything else.

~

nullius, is that you bud?

Merit count exceeding post count combined with Merriam-Webster trips my sock alarm.

Edit: V8's post explaining that ChemicalSpillage is actmyname's official alt was deleted for some reason so... ChemicalSpillage is actmyname's official alt.
Activity: 62
Merit: 41
As for the circumstantial evidence link... there is some substance to it but it is marginal, in my opinion.

I'm not quite sure why the funds moved but here's something of note:

Assuming a steady income of bitcoin, Hhampuz has the ability to repay the loan.
The loan terms are unknown therefore we cannot conclude anything of the date of repayment.
We can assume but we do not know how much bitcoin Hhampuz has in any alternative wallets.
We can assume but we do not know how much bitcoin Hhampuz makes in a given period of time.
We can assume but we cannot conclude.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I do have txids

Where is the txid from Hhampuz to Darkstar, linking the ChipMixer outputs to Darkstar's address?
Not necessary jackass. It is trivial to move coins from ChipMixer to another mixer, and this can be repeated multiple times.

I have proven both that Hhampuz has stolen money from BestMixer, and that he had a loan outstanding in roughly the amount he stole as of this time.

So, basically what you're trying to say is that, Hhampuz took a loan from DarkStar_ (I know about that as I can see his post history) at the time when Bestmixer was going to shut all their operations? And you think he knew that before and did everything intentionally?

I am saying that I have presented substantial evidence that Hhampuz has a loan outstanding as of immediately prior to when BestMixer shut down. I have no reason to believe he knew about this ahead of time. I am saying that he took advantage of the situation to repay his debt with money belonging to BestMixer. The repayment happened either directly or indirectly with BestMixer money— meaning that he may have run the specific inputs through one or more mixers before repaying the loan and he may have used BestMixers money to pay other bills/expenses and as a result was able to use other inputs to repay the loan that he would have otherwise used to pay those bills.

I don’t think he would have taken the loan if he knew about BestMixer closing in advance. Others bringing this up are trying to create a distraction.
Even more assumptions.

Moving funds =/= spending. You can't conclude anything about his income or spending pattern by looking at 1 address. You're just pissing in the wind here (as usual).

True, people here can easily use more than 10s of 100s of addresses every single day, so it's not really easy for anyone to "assume" about anybody's spends and earnings here.

How wicked is it QS when you first claim things like you know everything and then speak about assumptions. Assumptions are not gonna work but proofs, to let you make us believe that what you're saying is actually true. I've not personal grudges with you whatsoever, but I guess we need some more drama here eh!  Wink
See above. The specific fact set that can be proven will allow a reasonable person to conclude that Hhampuz stole money for his personal use.

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
I do have txids

Where is the txid from Hhampuz to Darkstar, linking the ChipMixer outputs to Darkstar's address?
Not necessary jackass. It is trivial to move coins from ChipMixer to another mixer, and this can be repeated multiple times.

I have proven both that Hhampuz has stolen money from BestMixer, and that he had a loan outstanding in roughly the amount he stole as of this time.

So, basically what you're trying to say is that, Hhampuz took a loan from DarkStar_ (I know about that as I can see his post history) at the time when Bestmixer was going to shut all their operations? And you think he knew that before and did everything intentionally?

I am saying that I have presented substantial evidence that Hhampuz has a loan outstanding as of immediately prior to when BestMixer shut down. I have no reason to believe he knew about this ahead of time. I am saying that he took advantage of the situation to repay his debt with money belonging to BestMixer. The repayment happened either directly or indirectly with BestMixer money— meaning that he may have run the specific inputs through one or more mixers before repaying the loan and he may have used BestMixers money to pay other bills/expenses and as a result was able to use other inputs to repay the loan that he would have otherwise used to pay those bills.

Even more assumptions.

Moving funds =/= spending. You can't conclude anything about his income or spending pattern by looking at 1 address. You're just pissing in the wind here (as usual).

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
I do have txids

Well, as you said you've got txid, why are you crossing your own words (by putting those IDs in suspense) and saying that he purchased Chips from Chipmixer which ended (specifically, landed) to DarkStar's address/es? You should really come up with great evidence to prove him guilty, else you're again trying to harm "just another guy's" reputation here.

Even more assumptions.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Hhampuz has always managed signature campaigns very well.

This accusation is pure fucking bullshit.

OP needs to go deepthroat a shotgun and pull the trigger cause he's a fucking lying cunt.

Roll Eyes

This seems rather a violent and nasty reply.

Hhampuz seems rather shady lately.

1. refusing to be transparent in his campaign selection process
2. supporting the dox and placing at risk the forum treasurer and the boards funds.
3. Now he is engaging in trust flag abuse
4. it appears that he may be stealing btc

Please deal with the fact people that sometimes seemingly do the right thing for a time can go off the rails. Hhampuz is demonstrating he is clearly not fit to be a campaign manager lately for the sake of the reputation of the projects that use his "service"

what other projects is hhampuz "managing funds for" this should perhaps be brought to their attention to alert them of the distinct and real dangers here with this individual.

piss off you fucking snowflake.

you're trying to destroy someone's reputation with baseless accusations.

so you can stick your little vendetta far up your arse.

cunt.

Roll Eyes
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
Even more assumptions.

copper member
I do have txids

No mouthbreather, all you have proven is that Hhampuz took a loan on May 10th and moved the remaining Bestmixer campaign funds to a different address on May 22nd. The rest of your conclusions are just fabrications of a clouded mind.

Since the address you posted shows part of Hhampuz's transactions you can see that he earned ~0.42 BTC between May 10th and May 22nd. He earned over 0.65 BTC before the end of the 23rd, meaning that he is roughtly earning over 0.3 BTC per week. Seems like Hhampuz is perfectly capable of repaying any loan without embezzling campaign funds.
Hhampuz has other bills to pay other than the loan. From the 10th until the 27th, he would spend all of the bitcoin he received to that wallet within a couple of days. He has previously publicly said he does not have a traditional 9 to 5 job. He went from having zero on the 27th to over 0.55 BTC to repay the loan on June 8th.

You choose to ignore the facts, and are acting in bad faith, as per usual.

No, I think we're supposed to admire how sinister and clairvoyant Hhampuz is - he got a loan knowing in advance that Bestmixer is gonna get shut down leaving him exactly the right amount to repay the loan.
He most likely took out the loan because he was in need of money at the time. He took advantage of BestMixer closing to use the money to repay the loan.

I think you're onto something. Sounds super smart to wreck his credibility and reputation, risking a steady income of ~1.2 BTC per month, to embezzle 0.5 BTC. Especially since it's a well known fact that many people pay close attention to anything that happens during a closure (or exit scam).
There is no evidence that he makes that much money. No, selling off his assets, or withdrawing BTC from an exchange is not income.
legendary
Is Hhampuz able to flag QS for this thread? Potentially trying to harm him gaining new clients, so technically couldn't that be considered personal loss?

I believe Hhampuz already has supported this flag. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=79 I'm not certain that he can invoke a red flag, since I don't think the terms of the signature campaign specified implicitly or explicitly that anyone butthurt by getting the boot couldn't cook up some conspiracy theory.

If he suffers a loss as a result of this frivolous accusation I'd say at least the 3-year red flag is warranted. The implied contract clause should cover premeditated attacks. For example, if someone hacks my account and steals money am I not allowed to red-flag them just because I didn't have a "no hack" contract with them?
legendary
Is Hhampuz able to flag QS for this thread? Potentially trying to harm him gaining new clients, so technically couldn't that be considered personal loss?

I believe Hhampuz already has supported this flag. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=79 I'm not certain that he can invoke a red flag, since I don't think the terms of the signature campaign specified implicitly or explicitly that anyone butthurt by getting the boot couldn't cook up some conspiracy theory.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
legendary
No, I think we're supposed to admire how sinister and clairvoyant Hhampuz is - he got a loan knowing in advance that Bestmixer is gonna get shut down leaving him exactly the right amount to repay the loan.

No, Hhampuz is not clairvoyant. It's obvious that he is an agent working undercover for the Dutch government. Hhampuz knew the shit was about to go down by the 10th, so he asked Darkstar_ for the loan. After all, it was a Friday, and Hhmapuz wanted to have a wild weekend. Hookers and blow don't come cheap.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
No mouthbreather, all you have proven is that Hhampuz took a loan on May 10th and moved the remaining Bestmixer campaign funds to a different address on May 22nd. The rest of your conclusions are just fabrications of a clouded mind.

Since the address you posted shows part of Hhampuz's transactions you can see that he earned ~0.42 BTC between May 10th and May 22nd. He earned over 0.65 BTC before the end of the 23rd, meaning that he is roughtly earning over 0.3 BTC per week. Seems like Hhampuz is perfectly capable of repaying any loan without embezzling campaign funds.

I think you're onto something. Sounds super smart to wreck his credibility and reputation, risking a steady income of ~1.2 BTC per month, to embezzle 0.5 BTC. Especially since it's a well known fact that many people pay close attention to anything that happens during a closure (or exit scam).
legendary

legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
I do have txids

copper member
I do have txids

legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
I do have txids

You still haven't posted any hard evidence, just assumptions (circumstantial evidence at the very most).
Activity: 252
Merit: 56
Hhampuz has always managed signature campaigns very well.

This accusation is pure fucking bullshit.

OP needs to go deepthroat a shotgun and pull the trigger cause he's a fucking lying cunt.

Roll Eyes

This seems rather a violent and nasty reply.

Hhampuz seems rather shady lately.

1. refusing to be transparent in his campaign selection process
2. supporting the dox and placing at risk the forum treasurer and the boards funds.
3. Now he is engaging in trust flag abuse
4. it appears that he may be stealing btc

Please deal with the fact people that sometimes seemingly do the right thing for a time can go off the rails. Hhampuz is demonstrating he is clearly not fit to be a campaign manager lately for the sake of the reputation of the projects that use his "service"

what other projects is hhampuz "managing funds for" this should perhaps be brought to their attention to alert them of the distinct and real dangers here with this individual.

Pages:
Jump to: