Pages:
Author

Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014 - page 17. (Read 89561 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Website offline again...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Website back again, but supportforum is not there anymore. Smiley

Does it pay on time? Is everything in order?
I guess it s a good think I skipped this one.
Activity: 263
Website back again, but supportforum is not there anymore. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Can anyone with long term mining experience confirm whether a miner stays equally active all through the year ?

Definitly not. Depend of of price & difficiculty of the bitcoin network...

Your income won't be equal all year long

I think you did not understand my question. It is quite normal that with rising difficulty we will have lesser payout against certain hash power. But, by being equally active, I meant whether the miner output goes down steadily against rising difficulty or it may degrade further in one year span due to machine degradation. Only a miner with physical mining experience for more than a year can answer that...

Maybe this will help you.:

Total Hash Power  130 Ghs
Latest Payout  0.00009001 BTC

Contracts:
2145   10   0.01   2014-11-02 14:47:13
2149   10   0.01   2014-11-02 17:57:33
2292   10   0.01   2014-11-10 17:08:25
2293   10   0.01   2014-11-10 15:44:04
2618   80   0.08   2014-11-20 08:02:06
2654   10   0.01   2014-11-21 10:55:34

Pending Payment  0.00537663 BTC

Paid - 0.06690489

Spent 0.13 - 0.06690489 = 0.06309511 - left to reach ROI. (0.06309511-0.00537663(pending)=0.05771848)

0.05771848/0.00009001 ~ 641 days to get ROI.

Anyway, website is down..
So, there the website was gone. Another scam. Hope you all have not lost to much money.
Activity: 257
Weekly payment has been sent out...

https://blockchain.info/tx/c5f945537ca1d1ee8287b4a0a50c0d26a21aa3bd4dc5fd1b6f5b8b189dbedbbf

We are under attack. Expect longer downtime. Miners are fine.
www.cloudmining.website is under DDOS and now down. Working on it. All your data are safe at our offline storage and all miners are working perfectly. No need to worry.

Hmmm!

2 days now and no server.
www.cloudmining.website is under DDOS and now down. Working on it. All your data are safe at our offline storage and all miners are working perfectly. No need to worry.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
Can anyone with long term mining experience confirm whether a miner stays equally active all through the year ?

I think you did not understand my question. It is quite normal that with rising difficulty we will have lesser payout against certain hash power. But, by being equally active, I meant whether the miner output goes down steadily against rising difficulty or it may degrade further in one year span due to machine degradation. Only a miner with physical mining experience for more than a year can answer that...
Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

what kind of circumstances that will make your service will be paying a day late?

Because that's a ponzi.. And with more time and new invesment coming in they can pay you out...
Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
I found in CMW FAQ that their minimum contract period is one year. Can anyone with long term mining experience confirm whether a miner stays equally active all through the year ?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
My new contract is now more than three weeks old. It is still mining 900+ Satoshi/Ghs everyday.

A constructive tip for next endeavours: instead of trusting pixels on a screen, always do your homework and ask yourself if that what is promised is actually possible… http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/bitcoin-mining-calculator
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I'm one of the early investor.

Amount Invested(4 months ago): 0.07BTC
Total Amount Paid(AS OF 3rd March 2015): 0.03621702BTC

The last payment I received from them was on 26th January 2015.
Have not received any payment from them since then...since the minimum amount of withdrawal is very high as fuck. Cool

Here's some quotes posted by other investors in the cloudmining.websites forum:

Re: mining profits
Postby tt_1111 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:06 am
Yep, comparable results for me, always below 100 Satoshi / GH/sec / day.

It will take another several weeks to reach payout limit at this rate. And no, I won't reinvest here.

Re: cant get my first payout
Postby alltips » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:56 am
Why my Latest Payout of 0.00001559 BTC its 10 times smaller then usual?!? Another SCAM?!?

This if from their forum as well...

Re: mining profits
Postby Larry » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:35 pm

Total Hash Power 2 Ths
Latest Payout 0.0200027 BTC
Latest Payout Date 2015-02-24 00:00:01 GMT

I'm afraid the author of the last quote just has fresh contract
my contract also mined very well during first three weeks (demo-period) then started to mine 100 sat/daily

My new contract is now more than three weeks old. It is still mining 900+ Satoshi/Ghs everyday.
Weekly payment has been sent out.

https://blockchain.info/tx/766d29a15f2dba58e421fee2c1fa00ccb8c193977ff72aeb4ac906f861500b83

For unavoidable circumstances, next weekly payment will probably be one day late. It will be made latest by Tuesday 6pm GMT, i.e. on March 17, 2015.

Fortunately, we have been able to avoid the delay and the weekly payment has been sent off on time...

https://blockchain.info/tx/a60dd85e52ab8dc442966c57ee27d8dcb3ed3894eb5f3d0b99e3ab0308e8ab31
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
hahaha .. no comment..

Keep laughing. Do not forget that you are also an investor here and if I lose, u r losing as well. The person above u is a troll and trolling in every cloud mining thread. Probably he has lots of spare time to do so. But your behavior shows your maturity is not more than a teenager.

In any case, I stand corrected to what I said. I created a separate account to test the new rates after reading here that those are paying well. After 2 and a half week, I can comfortably say, it is correct. CMW is paying very well for the new rates and the old loss can easily be covered with that. I'd be waiting for the daily payment report of those who have bought mining contract in the new rate...

My grandmother used to say: "Thief goes through the village only once!" In this case I see that someone didn't hear this proverb..

I will never ever give money to someone who once scam me!

Better u dont and let others make money from the miners bought from your investment. Probably, someone didn't hear this proverb...

Fools and their money are easily parted.

Quoted for posterity.

As for me being a troll kid with lots of time on my hands, you could't be more wrong.
I am a bitcoin enthusiast and potential investor who has been analysing cloud mining and other BTC opportunties for over a year now.
I am dismayed at the way people in Bitcoinland are so ready to believe that 2+2=5 and hand over hard earned money (irrespective of denomination) to a long procession of scammers and liars, with no hope of any recourse once it all goes wrong.
I also particularly dislike shills for Ponzi schemes who sing siren songs to lure in the next layer of gullible 'investors', so that they can profit from their loss.
Anyone with no morals can do that: someone who steals your wallet or burgles your house is profiting from your loss. Until I find a business that actually creates value by creativity and genuine endeavour, then my coin stays in my wallet, it doesn't bother me.
And I'll keep posting in threads like this, in the vain hope that it might make some less experienced people think twice before throwing their money away and enriching parasites.
hahaha .. no comment..

Keep laughing. Do not forget that you are also an investor here and if I lose, u r losing as well. The person above u is a troll and trolling in every cloud mining thread. Probably he has lots of spare time to do so. But your behavior shows your maturity is not more than a teenager.

In any case, I stand corrected to what I said. I created a separate account to test the new rates after reading here that those are paying well. After 2 and a half week, I can comfortably say, it is correct. CMW is paying very well for the new rates and the old loss can easily be covered with that. I'd be waiting for the daily payment report of those who have bought mining contract in the new rate...

My grandmother used to say: "Thief goes through the village only once!" In this case I see that someone didn't hear this proverb..

Better u dont and let others make money from the miners bought from your investment. Probably, someone didn't hear this proverb...

Fools and their money are easily parted.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
hahaha .. no comment..

hahaha .. no comment..

Activity: 182
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
yesterday was ~9k sat - today ~7k sat - that changing yesterdays ~640 days to ~900 days to get ROI Wink

don't give up Smiley
Total Hash Power  10 Ghs
Latest Payout  0.00001209 BTC
Latest Payout Date  2015-03-11 00:00:02 GMT
Pages:
Jump to: