Pages:
Author

Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014 - page 19. (Read 89601 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 501
It´s like any other extortion/protection racket. Refuse to pay, your business is slandered and attacked to death.

You're beyond grasping now. So now its not extortion but slander ? Do asic's have feelings and are they susceptible to slander ? If not, how does 'slander' prevent a real mining operation from paying mining revenue to its customers ? What shit do you smoke?

It has been stated multiple times by OP that the freshly mined coins are sold at premium rate and hence can not be paid to customers. But the stuff u r smoking never allowed it to get into your brain. Now, the news is that your boss is missing. Please help us to nab him down.

now they are saying in the official AM thread that FC is missing, last seen in Mongolia, has gone totally "radio silence" and now they are actually worried for his personal safety. Plus he alone holds the private keys to AM's wallet so all funds are stuck.

This does not look good, but I wouldn't say scam. FC has too much invested, owns too many shares.

He might have run into some dangerous bandits...

yikes!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
It´s like any other extortion/protection racket. Refuse to pay, your business is slandered and attacked to death.

You're beyond grasping now. So now its not extortion but slander ? Do asic's have feelings and are they susceptible to slander ? If not, how does 'slander' prevent a real mining operation from paying mining revenue to its customers ? What shit do you smoke?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
It´s like any other extortion/protection racket. Refuse to pay, your business is slandered and attacked to death. Every fucking day, many times a day. Just look at the methods of this garbage dump. Some garbage may give up on this relentless shit, no matter, new clones appear. As you can see. It´s all documented here.
legendary
Well, I never claimed that the extortion garbage was successful in its extortion attempts.

If it was not successful, then why else did all these 'legitimate' companies stop paying their customers?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
It's still profitable for the ponzi operators..
ROFL – valid point. Worlds may change, galaxies disintegrate – but a ponzi is always a ponzi. Wink
Well, I never claimed that the extortion garbage was successful in its extortion attempts. Extortion garbage, lying garbage - one follows the other.
Open your eyes. They are paying dust only to a handful of people

Only a handful were stupid enough to fall for this scam in the first place. They are paying out  less than 1 BTC per week. How many petahash does that represent in your  universe?

Please mention the source from where u got this PetaHash figure...

And yes... U promoted FriedCat through your Cloud Mining 101 Mr. Scumbag. You are now answerable to the community, why u did that ? Are you a paid agent of FriedCat ?

Yawn. You think Im also paid by Cryptx, KNC,  Ghash.io and Antminer, who happened to receive the same rating?
Besides,  why would I need friedcat's money, apparently Im making a fortune from extorting over 14 legitimate mining companies to pay me all their mining revenue.

Did not get the bold part of the joke...
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
I wonder when some of the name-calling people in this thread will start to realize that currently, cloud mining simply isn't profitable for anyone

It's still profitable for the ponzi operators..
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
/* I wonder when some of the name-calling people in this thread will start to realize that currently, cloud mining simply isn't profitable for anyone… ’nough said. */
legendary
Open your eyes. They are paying dust only to a handful of people

Only a handful were stupid enough to fall for this scam in the first place. They are paying out  less than 1 BTC per week. How many petahash does that represent in your  universe?

And yes... U promoted FriedCat through your Cloud Mining 101 Mr. Scumbag. You are now answerable to the community, why u did that ? Are you a paid agent of FriedCat ?

Yawn. You think Im also paid by Cryptx, KNC,  Ghash.io and Antminer, who happened to receive the same rating?
Besides,  why would I need friedcat's money, apparently Im making a fortune from extorting over 14 legitimate mining companies to pay me all their mining revenue.
U better stop predicting Mr. Scumbag. Millions have been stolen by FriedCat whom u promoted through your Cloud Mining 101. On the contrary, www.CloudMining.website has completed 4 months against your prediction...

Yes, it has collapsed, no one sane is gonna buy any more, even you arent.
They are still paying out dust, much like PBmining, that doesnt mean it hasnt run its course.

As for the only investment I ever promoted: its doing just fine. Cold wallets tend to do that.

Open your eyes. They are paying dust only to a handful of people whose mining luck is not favoring them. Most of the people are still getting good amount.

legendary
U better stop predicting Mr. Scumbag. Millions have been stolen by FriedCat whom u promoted through your Cloud Mining 101. On the contrary, www.CloudMining.website has completed 4 months against your prediction...

Yes, it has collapsed, no one sane is gonna buy any more, even you arent.
They are still paying out dust, much like PBmining, that doesnt mean it hasnt run its course.

As for the only investment I ever promoted: its doing just fine. Cold wallets tend to do that.
I AM A SCAMMER
I was reinvesting till mid-Feb,

So you didnt even come close to achieving break-even.  And you never will.

How much return in BTC per MH/s avg.?

question is not how much, but for how long.
2 or 3 months tops.
Where is our Nostradamus ?

Right here.
And more accurate than Nostradamus ever was.

U better run fast before the administration start looking for u for promoting a million dollar SCAM. Angry
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

Looks like about 100 TH/s of contracts. Why don't you post a valid mining address to show you have such hashrate?

Edit: Oh, is that a weekly payout? That makes it only 14 TH/s.
legendary
I was reinvesting till mid-Feb,

So you didnt even come close to achieving break-even.  And you never will.
I guess what the extortionist garbage has declared absolutely scam-free while slandering all others is doing just splendidly.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
But, the reality is, people who invested early, has already made ROI. You dont need to take my word for that. Verify it from an independent source...

Congrats. You've shown that some early suckers get lucky and make ROI on a ponzi scam. Most won't.
I AM A SCAMMER
Independent sites dont earn their revenue from referral links.

CMMonitor is not independent ? Cheesy

They have review for almost every cloud mining on earth and they are clearly mentioning those who are not paying. Moreover, they have review for your favorite cloud minings like CEX.io, KNC Cloud & XBtec. Tongue

As for your ROI; so what, early pbmining customers also made a profit.

So far, I have not made ROI here as I was a late investor in CloudMining.website. Interestingly, I made ROI on PB Mining and whatever I get from them now is bonus for me. The only cloud mining where I have suffered loss is CEX.io, the super legit one according to you !!!

Tell me, are you reinvesting your payouts ?

I was reinvesting till mid-Feb, but I stopped reinvesting after they increased the price to 0.002 BTC/Ghs. That did not affect my earning though. Now, as it is lowered again, I am planning to reinvest again.
legendary
Independent sites dont earn their revenue from referral links.
As for your ROI; so what, early pbmining customers also made a profit.
Tell me, are you reinvesting your payouts ?
Pages:
Jump to: