Pages:
Author

Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014 - page 21. (Read 89561 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
 Wink alright you,  Grin  Grin Grin CloudMining.website  Grin Grin Grin, just wanted to ask you that when you collapse - please keep up with a new scam standard set by hashie.co and end this in style - create a cool song, video clip, some games etc.
and all those who lost money plz read cloudmining 101 next time Smiley
..so glad i didnt threw anything in this... website... Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Rather than fighting here take a small piece of advice from my end. Get a new contract @ their new rates. These are paying exceptionally well. I got this notion from a discussion at their forum and it has worked. This is how your old investments will get covered. Decision is yours. Over to you...

I checked that
new contracts are "new" only first 3 weeks
then they start to pay like "old" contracts (100 satoshi/ghs/day)

Incorrect. You have not yet waited 2 week since the new rates have been in place. By new contract, I mean new rates here.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Rather than fighting here take a small piece of advice from my end. Get a new contract @ their new rates. These are paying exceptionally well. I got this notion from a discussion at their forum and it has worked. This is how your old investments will get covered. Decision is yours. Over to you...

I checked that
new contracts are "new" only first 3 weeks
then they start to pay like "old" contracts (100 satoshi/ghs/day)
Hmm, some anon on the internet warning that posing as an anon is a suspicious sign. Thanks for the disclaimer.
In this way, you want to justify the lack of answers to good questions?

Well, maybe they´re not interested in advertising their identity to extortionists and other anon criminal garbage.

I´m not justifying anything. Just considering more than one possibility. What one-track minds and other anon morons do is their concern.

Anyway we will not see any answers so it isn't worth of our time.. Wink

So i have to buy new contract to cover my loss from old one?? If this what are you talking is true - you are talking straight about ponzi..   Huh

I dont wanna pick up another fight regarding Ponzi or Not. IMO, if it were a Ponzi, it would have blown by now because of the low rate they are selling from beginning. In fact, most of the Ponzis are now blown. All the current players are doing fractional reserve mining. That is not my concern though. What I have learnt from their forum, that they used to map different contracts to different mining blocks before. Hence, we used to see, different mining results by different miners. Now, as BTC price has plummeted, support cost of people having bad luck has increased so much that they are complaining. If you notice closely, everyone is not complaining as some are definitely getting good payment. But, as it seems to me, the new contracts after the price rise, is same average for all. At least, that is what appears to me and it has nothing to do with a Ponzi. That is why, I'm suggesting that you might try that out. Though, if you think it is a Ponzi, you should not...
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Hmm, some anon on the internet warning that posing as an anon is a suspicious sign. Thanks for the disclaimer.

Well, maybe they´re not interested in advertising their identity to extortionists and other anon criminal garbage.

I´m not justifying anything. Just considering more than one possibility. What one-track minds and other anon morons do is their concern.

So i have to buy new contract to cover my loss from old one?? If this what are you talking is true - you are talking straight about ponzi..   Huh

Activity: 616

Have it your own way. Bye forever
legendary

legendary
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Don't even think that someone will answer..

Honestly, I don’t really expect them to.  Grin

In fact, my questions rather aim to provide a heads-up for newcomers who stumble into this thread. Somewhat like a “I can’t protect you, but I can ask the questions you should be asking before even thinking about sending your money into the voids.”
legendary
Just a short question:

As a cloud-mining business (assuming you are a business), what is the reason for you to hide behind a WhoIs privacy protection service?

I’m asking, because that typically points to ponzi schemes and I would like to be able to differ your operation from such schemes. After all, we’re talking money here and not knowing who we’re dealing with doesn’t really provide trust… I’m sure you understand.

Don't even think that someone will answer..
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Just a few short questions:

• As a cloud-mining business (assuming you are a business), what is the reason for you to hide behind a WhoIs privacy protection service?
  • Your domain was registered on October 14, 2014. Does that mean you do not have any track record before October 2014?
  • Your website is hosted on a shared hosting server. How come your “business” does not run it’s own dedicated server? After all, one would expect a cloud mining company to have a complete server infrastructure and not just a website on a shared server…
  • Other domains on the shared hosting server you use are – among others – “alphadata.ir”, “kingmoviez2.ir”, “[Suspicious link removed]”, and “rd.to”. What relationship do you have to those domains?

I’m asking, because all those things typically points to ponzi schemes, and I would like to be able to differ your operation from such schemes. After all, we’re talking money here and not knowing who we’re dealing with doesn’t really provide trust… I’m sure you understand.
Activity: 182
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Total Hash Power 950 Ghs
Latest Payout 0.0007261 BTC
Latest Payout Date 2015-02-25 00:00:02 GMT

now I'm in your team
it seems newbies have some trial period (something like 3 weeks without maintaining fee)
but 3 weeks finished and today I have the same dust
Latest Payout  0.00001325 BTC
legendary
Total Hash Power  130 Ghs
Latest Payout  0.00008668 BTC
Latest Payout Date  2015-02-25 00:00:02 GMT
Total Hash Power 2300 Ghs
Latest Payout 0.02170970 BTC
Latest Payout Date 2015-02-25 00:00:01 GMT
Activity: 164
Total Hash Power 950 Ghs
Latest Payout 0.0007261 BTC
Latest Payout Date 2015-02-25 00:00:02 GMT

loool this is an percent of your mining yesterday
Activity: 164
i got my payout yesterday...but BTC/GHS are very low. i think it made no sense to invest
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Yeah, pbmining website is also still up and paying dust "different rates for different users".
Pages:
Jump to: