Pages:
Author

Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014 - page 25. (Read 89561 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
Actually, no you cant, not if its used for a for profit venture.

But copyright violations are the least of my concerns, if they have to nick someone else's datacenter picture because they cant make a picture of their own farm, what does that tell you?

A) they cant afford a camera or camera phone
B) ?

If friedcat can not come in open to show his face and create a video talking about AM Hash share, what does it tell u ?

A) He cant afford a camera or camera phone
B) ?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Actually, no you cant, not if its used for a for profit venture.

But copyright violations are the least of my concerns, if they have to nick someone else's datacenter picture because they cant make a picture of their own farm, what does that tell you?

A) they cant afford a camera or camera phone
B) ?
I AM A SCAMMER
Picture on your homepage looks familiar:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--766998

Are you smracer? PM'd him anyway to find out, but I doubt it.

This is insane.

Its the same picture is it not?
So either smracer is behind this and it might actually have some legitimacy (fat chance), or they nicked his picture and if ever we needed more nails to close this coffin, that would be it..

They can take any picture from the web and snap it on the website. Unless any copyright claim is mentioned on the pic, anything available on the public web is for public use. Grin
legendary

This is insane.

Its the same picture is it not?
So either smracer is behind this and it might actually have some legitimacy (fat chance), or they nicked his picture and if ever we needed more nails to close this coffin, that would be it..
I AM A SCAMMER

This is insane. You are at your best to declare war against this service. I cant stop quoting galdur once again...

One thing is filing a complaint, another is accusing a company of being a ponzi, and randomly trashing its reputation when no harm was done; and even worse - non customers randomly trashing a business around and ruining its reputation - thats sabotage.

Keep doing what you are doing and you will end up with a self fulfilling prophecy, roaming around forums and posting false acusations on a business will destroy its reputation and scare away customers, and this will ultimatelly kill the business, it dies and yes if it died it must be a scam... sheesh

Can you please show me a place where it is mentioned that the pics on the website are of their own facility ? You have shown MegaMine as a 'Probably Legit' company. So, u mean to say, this person on their home page cover is their employee ? Cheesy

legendary

Activity: 257
Merit: 250
We have noticed that the www.cloudmining.website is now down. There is absolutely no reason to panic. All your data are safe at our offline storage and all miners are working perfectly. We are trying to solve the website problem as soon as possible.

After experiencing intense DDoS www.CloudMining.website is now back to normalcy. Sorry for the interim downtime.

http://www.cloudmining.website/login.php

Login website is not working for me.

We faced another DDOS and CloudFlare was showing cached copy. Everything should be fine by now.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
We have noticed that the www.cloudmining.website is now down. There is absolutely no reason to panic. All your data are safe at our offline storage and all miners are working perfectly. We are trying to solve the website problem as soon as possible.

After experiencing intense DDoS www.CloudMining.website is now back to normalcy. Sorry for the interim downtime.

http://www.cloudmining.website/login.php

Login website is not working for me.

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

How about commenting on why so many of your pay-in addresses are involved in transactions that fund Eobot.

From what I can tell 1LfpedDQLqqEmSDZ9B7v2sPzz5NeeDhXec was your pay-in collection address which collected funds from individual customer pay-in addresses. During the transfer from the individual pay-in addresses, you were mixing coins with addresses that went on to fund Eobot. To do so, you had to be cooperating with the owners of the addresses that funded Eobot or you would have to be the owners of those addresses. All the transactions I looked at involving 1LfpedDQLqqEmSDZ9B7v2sPzz5NeeDhXec receiving bitcoins showed this pattern.

So, what exactly is your connection to the owners of those addresses and why do they always go on to fund Eobot?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
does somebody know why minethatcloud website now redirected to cloudmining.website?
I have (had) some ghs on minethatcloud.

now cloudmining.website is down too
and shows the same hosting error as minethatcloud yesterday
legendary
If I can prove the statement in bold as wrong, then will you wear my cloudmining.website affiliate signature link for next 1 year ?

If you prove me wrong, then I'll admit that I was wrong and apologise. There are simply too many addresses connecting Cloud Mining Website to Eobot so you'll need solid proof.

How could you possibly prove that CMW doesn't own that address though unless you were somehow involved with this operation?
legendary
You dont need to get it straight after 5 post and make it look like a dramatic realization. I have made it straight from the very beginning. I will bet against Mabshark because I know what he is claiming is wrong and that is proven by the blockchain. I will not bet against you because you are trying to gamble on an uncertain event in future

Its not uncertain.
I AM A SCAMMER
^^^This is a result of wrong blockchain analysis and hence I am inviting you in the bet, if u think they are correct. Smiley

No it isn't. That's just you not understanding how transactions work.

1F91HzJaQZ1WGU9NG2ZhFaXctZD6vMsV3L is a CMW pay-in address. It belongs to CMW. Therefore the other input address - 159L7bbpjvYuMT5PQnFyQvJwws3f7D5BpL also belongs to CMW. That transaction sends funds to 1LfpedDQLqqEmSDZ9B7v2sPzz5NeeDhXec (which is CMW's pay-in collection address) and 1GNmnxWkComFYF7k8EBeKtgQz2sprUGYvM.

Every single one of the above transactions follows the same format which very strongly suggest that in all those transactions, the output address below 1LfpedDQLqqEmSDZ9B7v2sPzz5NeeDhXec also belongs to CMW. The evidence is far too overwhelming for any other conclusion.

If I can prove the statement in bold as wrong, then will you wear my cloudmining.website affiliate signature link for next 1 year ?

You are master of changing the topic of conversation.

This has always been the topic, you where the one changing it to your stupid bet.

SO let me get this right, you are saying you are not aware of any shred of evidence cloudmining.website is doing any mining, correct?
You also stated you do not want to trust, but that you require proof.  Moreover, you have proven to be unwilling to bet (/invest) even a satoshi cloudmining.website will be around for more than a few months, regardless of the odds (/ROI).

So given that, do you think it sensible to invest in this?
You think it sensible to recommend it to anyone?

You dont need to get it straight after 5 post and make it look like a dramatic realization. I have made it straight from the very beginning. I will bet against Mabshark because I know what he is claiming is wrong and that is proven by the blockchain. I will not bet against you because you are trying to gamble on an uncertain event in future, which is applicable to every single cloud mining company. I dont even know who is FriedCat. Hence I dont see a reason to bet on his businesses like AM hash, AsicMiner etc even for next 3 months as he can vanish in the air anytime with the fund. Same applies to all cloud mining services.
legendary
You are master of changing the topic of conversation.

This has always been the topic, you where the one changing it to your stupid bet.

SO let me get this right, you are saying you are not aware of any shred of evidence cloudmining.website is doing any mining, correct?
You also stated you do not want to trust, but that you require proof.  Moreover, you have proven to be unwilling to bet (/invest) even a satoshi cloudmining.website will be around for more than a few months, regardless of the odds (/ROI).

So given that, do you think it sensible to invest in this?
You think it sensible to recommend it to anyone?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
does somebody know why minethatcloud website now redirected to cloudmining.website?
I have (had) some ghs on minethatcloud.
legendary
^^^This is a result of wrong blockchain analysis and hence I am inviting you in the bet, if u think they are correct. Smiley

No it isn't. That's just you not understanding how transactions work.

1F91HzJaQZ1WGU9NG2ZhFaXctZD6vMsV3L is a CMW pay-in address. It belongs to CMW. Therefore the other input address - 159L7bbpjvYuMT5PQnFyQvJwws3f7D5BpL also belongs to CMW. That transaction sends funds to 1LfpedDQLqqEmSDZ9B7v2sPzz5NeeDhXec (which is CMW's pay-in collection address) and 1GNmnxWkComFYF7k8EBeKtgQz2sprUGYvM.

Every single one of the above transactions follows the same format which very strongly suggest that in all those transactions, the output address below 1LfpedDQLqqEmSDZ9B7v2sPzz5NeeDhXec also belongs to CMW. The evidence is far too overwhelming for any other conclusion.

I AM A SCAMMER
legendary
Very good. You have proof, evidence bla bla bla. Accept the bet, prove it and win the money. Smiley

I've already posting the evidence showing that Cloud Mining Website sends funds to Eobot. Here it is again since you keep asking:

Cloud Mining Website's payout address is 1LKW6fiftaQg8UPp32ptdgJW587XXCDk3p. The first payout from that address was on 2014-11-10 13:09:18 to the following addresses:

1S5jZoMaCAXU5ouCJUdqNqa91JyndhsKY - (Spent) 0.01383072 BTC
1GeMdyJAh89tYLKkMNwMq8NfSSuB8nubdq - (Spent) 0.00050792 BTC
13PqrhREgP7UtGCMfSmPFwSqonGfbwnBg4 - (Spent) 0.0005 BTC
1HVuXwqaTVbSyavVBUdERAzX23pdtJbSTz - (Spent) 0.00188095 BTC
1Gxx7hKXHHsYQqLemjrm9yxq7fyBpRmn6n - (Spent) 0.0167636 BTC
1Cuq6oPjmCAHYvf8P261X1kQtFSRYWxH4L - (Spent) 0.00050792 BTC
1AWH3FFgVmGkYqi6XXEBGWHxZh4jprimA8 - (Spent) 0.00380958 BTC
1PiVXGLoCZxkAXQoE1tgWUGcFNE4nxMMGp - (Spent) 0.01685437 BTC
1sXep2dchasM93tz5b4nVwKxyAwBC6NaL - (Spent) 0.00253972 BTC
1NUYC1Yn6D5QnbdJhrnfggrgMr9MxvZeHV - (Spent) 0.00787452 BTC
1PJsyKj7MFcDU2NhVGxzZwkACQm3kWSy4q - (Spent) 0.00380958 BTC
12VNyzMs2phSHieU8tn9tHJ12paBBYrkVs - (Spent) 0.0005 BTC
12sC4856yLHCVejxzDx9t2uFvqgSp93141 - (Spent) 0.00787452 BTC
1KtpNadiW7T9abF76auqaxiDRDXUsfS1Yy - (Unspent) 0.00078742 BTC
1GKjwnAoTNXeyGxyAuQj6RHVmdwX8PKHqy - (Spent) 0.00050794 BTC
1EyC24bBTjFQ97ro5Kbo1tZFAaxo2r2aEU - (Spent) 0.00256524 BTC
1ka4QPaJeKqpy27ta6Rich3YQhwPiUxia - (Spent) 0.00050792 BTC
1KzCLHBzih4AjDnqUXLoVmS8pVeCfrnGek - (Spent) 0.00393726 BTC
1MqXA26UJrMPHr8YqyQCa2wnpn3nJSyw5b - (Spent) 0.00064766 BTC
134RkePAuZzYqPBMhcbjyUgmQPnfjn11zn - (Spent) 0.00507944 BTC
1LKW6fiftaQg8UPp32ptdgJW587XXCDk3p - (Spent) 0.00861372 BTC

The following addresses go on to send funds to Eobot and include 1LfpedDQLqqEmSDZ9B7v2sPzz5NeeDhXec in a transaction:

134RkePAuZzYqPBMhcbjyUgmQPnfjn11zn > 18Xb24a6uxjQoFU4UM7Sf4qnBLGihshYMA > 1EDQxwFYbwkk7Q64PatJaGbmrLGTV8hFg7 > 12gE6HhtuT2HQyWUn7uRUCjCLFWM1zbUg9 > 1MPxhNkSzeTNTHSZAibMaS8HS1esmUL1ne (Eobot)

1EyC24bBTjFQ97ro5Kbo1tZFAaxo2r2aEU > 1trK54PHRtDkgyM8KfNHkvd8vCFfC8Xp9 > 1CDqWP7q6qVJnqUQUPPE1CegA2KJfY5Fn > 19SAkgM7vtkDn3jK3v8uJCFLethkp3hRpw > 1Bd6HCqnep7R1LjKQdkkGx5dEKBsk49xrJ > 1MPxhNkSzeTNTHSZAibMaS8HS1esmUL1ne (Eobot)

1KtpNadiW7T9abF76auqaxiDRDXUsfS1Yy > 1PYb6PX2R7wzKos2MGAVs2kYwaZbHF3VUk > 1MjC3Pmj2UjZWwNx4wML87ksPswQYDznDD > 15R9sp6pZf3m8tJutpwZHSSyBPuzuBZr1s > 1MPxhNkSzeTNTHSZAibMaS8HS1esmUL1ne (Eobot)

1NUYC1Yn6D5QnbdJhrnfggrgMr9MxvZeHV > 1CrGgHK1SuG6F5XE7DkeeVR3mS8EojzivM > 1CC4shQ5AKrLZdY4yZsje9soXNVS1xMYb5 > 1KDdqF1uUW9G3XDKQDSPjPLPMPg4tXzD7G > 1GC9SfN7dYonyuGSHrhVxtMbYcuXFR9Koj > 1MPxhNkSzeTNTHSZAibMaS8HS1esmUL1ne (Eobot)

1PiVXGLoCZxkAXQoE1tgWUGcFNE4nxMMGp > 1JPG7aob1p7HstxgfExbyittzeUcNXpQjC > 1HbPVgQLxqgWDk3DLi9rngNBNX8wVbhnqG > 1GTFsNgN2HVgY55xKEonbYcQWyJViRA2vG > 1MPxhNkSzeTNTHSZAibMaS8HS1esmUL1ne (Eobot)

1HVuXwqaTVbSyavVBUdERAzX23pdtJbSTz > 1E5Ru8dkRsUzJtdHugTDo1yL9s47S2dsyG > 1NszG3hZFKPXEsCUnUTCZnhGu2fUZQLUHg > 1MPxhNkSzeTNTHSZAibMaS8HS1esmUL1ne (Eobot)

1GeMdyJAh89tYLKkMNwMq8NfSSuB8nubdq > 19Z8GBHzC2adEHfgDkfvqCBwTrNPmijPJt > 1Mvie3e49r5LsbittvaLPodYz4mR1ZZUgx > 19NojCdwPMksCN4SWYtGCdM7RHGrPaf1Ka > 1Pz4zyH9aJJy2XeyTbQMGbroyn8eryvsHB > 1MPxhNkSzeTNTHSZAibMaS8HS1esmUL1ne (Eobot)

And that's just from the first payment! Add in the other two I found as well:

1NkVkNiNdn4bXJ34U7BZo8aK1qPLiQnnvM (krunox123) > 1EtatR2NRht9JFjmF9x99i6oztFHfM839V > 1LFHUrUwjUydvPx9uCVjq4m6uQ7gaHALh3 > 1MPxhNkSzeTNTHSZAibMaS8HS1esmUL1ne (Eobot)

13RJvPMzxdAyzXQNnLAAimrMQBGseRJRmC > 1F91HzJaQZ1WGU9NG2ZhFaXctZD6vMsV3L > 1GNmnxWkComFYF7k8EBeKtgQz2sprUGYvM > 1MPxhNkSzeTNTHSZAibMaS8HS1esmUL1ne (Eobot)
Pages:
Jump to: