Pages:
Author

Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014 - page 3. (Read 89558 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hashnest UMISOO offered 0.0006 BTC/Ghs.

UMISOO? The same UMISOO that had to shut down because their S2 Antminers can't mine at a profit?

I just pointed out to the fact that hashnest offered a rate lower than cloudmining.website. Shutting down due unprofitability may depend on various other factors as well. Cex.io paused mining for public, while their rate was far higher than the competition.

are you sure about the prices?
Activity: 4

UMISOO? The same UMISOO that had to shut down because their S2 Antminers can't mine at a profit?

I just pointed out to the fact that hashnest offered a rate lower than cloudmining.website. Shutting down due unprofitability may depend on various other factors as well. Cex.io paused mining for public, while their rate was far higher than the competition.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire

Activity: 4
If anyone is interested in learning just how desperate this scam operation is to sucker in newbies, their current price of 0.0008 per GH is almost TEN TIMES CHEAPER* than the going rate for real hashrate, you know, not the made up shit they're selling.

*Source: nicehash.com SHA256 live rate per GH

legendary
As far as I can tell in my run-ins with him, Galdur is just an idiot, whereas I believe GermanGiant/SpanishSoldier/RussianRaibow to be accounts used by the actual operators of this scam and that they run a number of them at any one time, including the 'independent monitoring' website cmmonitor, which they frequently refer people to as some sort of evidence of legitimacy.

Interesting footnote, the recent 'bitcoinblackfriday' .info scam-clone of the legit .com site had multiple links to fake clones of legit services in order to steal from users unfortunate enough not to have noticed that it wasn't the right website, but cloudmining.website was listed without any alterations. This would suggest that the same gang running cm.w also ran that blackfriday clone-site fraud.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
If anyone is interested in learning just how desperate this scam operation is to sucker in newbies, their current price of 0.0008 per GH is almost TEN TIMES CHEAPER* than the going rate for real hashrate, you know, not the made up shit they're selling.

1+ Agreed
BUT, there are not only newbies investing in these scam sites. Take a look at GermanGiant and Galdur -> these guys are waiting for scamsites and investing at the first day. If it lives more than 3 Months with payouts at these rates, they hit ROI and all after that is pure nettocash  Shocked
legendary
I dont know the status of others. But, I got my payment normally today as well...

https://blockchain.info/tx/582e4b3b50b3d76a359bcedb28b75e0bbe43e403d480950d3a954253e9d47424

Well, i am missing my payout again, who else  Grin Shocked

Due to the delay of the last payout, my holding was at BTC0,008... and minimum payout is BTC0,01 so i will wait another week for the payout  Grin
legendary

legendary
I dont know the status of others. But, I got my payment normally today as well...

https://blockchain.info/tx/582e4b3b50b3d76a359bcedb28b75e0bbe43e403d480950d3a954253e9d47424

Well, i am missing my payout again, who else  Grin Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Did they posted proof of mining anywhere ?
Like mining address and pics/videos from mining farm ?
Activity: 83
Merit: 17

legendary
It isn't doing any mining, it is a ponzi scheme promoted by shills like GermanGiant/SpanishSoldier and newbie sockpuppet accounts who post here to make it look like they are interested in it as a genuine cloud mining service.

Just as a friendly bit of information for you, my newbie friend who is enquiring about cloudmining.website as though it were a genuine cloud mining service:
Criteria to help you spot a cloud mining scam/ponzi.

1) No public mining address / no user selectable pool.
A cloud mining company that wont let you direct the hashrate to your pool of choosing and cant prove its actually mining bitcoins itself, is very likely a scam. There is no reason to hide mining address or not sign blocks. None.

2) No endorsement from any asic vendor
Asic vendors will gladly make a simple post to show the company in question is a significant customer of theirs. Its free advertisement for them and it helps their customer grow their business, so there is absolutely no reason they wouldnt. If a (cloud) mining company cant get any asic vendor to post such endorsement, you should assume they dont have any hardware to mine with.

3) No relevant pictures of their hardware and datacenter
There is no reason not to provide such pictures, except of course, if there is nothing to take pictures off. Mind you: pictures can be faked. Picture dont prove current ownership. So like all criteria listed here, by themselves they are by far insufficient proof.

4) Open ended IPO / fractional reverse mining risk
Unless the cloud mining is operated by the asic vendor himself, you can not sell an unlimited amount of hashrate. Hardware takes (usually a long) time to order, arrive and deploy. Any company that doesnt limit sales or make public how much hashrate they sold vs what they have (provably) deployed should be considered  suspicious.

5) Referral programs and social networking
Referral programs, especially ones that pay almost 10%, are a huge red flag. The mining market is cut throat with razor thin margins. No real company can afford to pay 10% referrals on below market cloudmining prices. Referral programs almost always serve only to feed the ponzi and provide financial incentive to posters to lie about the true nature of the company. Never trust anyone with a referral link in their sig.

6) Anonymous operators
If the operators are hiding behind whoisguard, provide no provable identity and especially when, like in some cloudmining cases, they use demonstrably false ID or company registration information, you have to be nuts to trust them with your money.

7) No exit strategy
If you cant sell your position, you cant get your money out. Thats the ideal case for a ponzi and allows it to run for a  long time.

Let's see how this scam stacks up:
cloudmining.website   1+2+3+4+5+6+7      => 7/7 = Ponzi
Skycoinlab.com        1+2+3+4+5+6+7      => 7/7 = Ponzi (+ organized by serial ponzi scammer: ?topic=583177.msg10298730)
btcslice.com          1+2+3+4+5+6+7      => 7/7 = Ponzi (+ pays out in reversible paypal ?)
grmining.com          1+2+3+4+5+6+7      => 7/7 = Ponzi
bitcoinmaker.ch       1+2+3+4+6+7+8      => 7/7 = Ponzi
eobot.com             1+2+3+5+6+7        => 6/7 = Ponzi (+ possible malware/wallet stealing software)

You're welcome.

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
i am wondering whether it is also possible to mine altcoins using the site. or is only bitcoin mining possible on cloudmining.website?
legendary
I don't understand why are people falling for something that doesn't even exist! Undecided

Everybody wants something for nothing. Even if something does seem too good to be true, with the right sales pitch it can be just too tempting to resist.

Well, i did +160% ROI, so it doesn´t bother me personally, but others may be warned  Roll Eyes Shocked

So, you actually made profit with this? How much did u invest?

Jope, not much, just Dust for testing  Cheesy

EDIT: Here you find my "profit"
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
I don't understand why are people falling for something that doesn't even exist! Undecided

Everybody wants something for nothing. Even if something does seem too good to be true, with the right sales pitch it can be just too tempting to resist.

Well, i did +160% ROI, so it doesn´t bother me personally, but others may be warned  Roll Eyes Shocked

So, you actually made profit with this? How much did u invest?
legendary
Activity: 83
Merit: 17
I am missing yesterdays payout, who else  Grin

I was missing too. But, it has just arrived including last two day's mining payout too...

https://blockchain.info/tx/830fec49806e5e5694d9139442a30915c1ef60a92d9ce026ff6914ccff538d2f
legendary

Well, i did +160% ROI, so it doesn´t bother me personally, but others may be warned  Roll Eyes Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

legendary
I am missing yesterdays payout, who else  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: