Pages:
Author

Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014 - page 5. (Read 89558 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
I can only confirm that I've recived payout.

Thanks, Legendary member, that's super-helpful in the fight against these scams for you to continue 'only' posting about the payouts you are receiving.

Still waiting on a reply to my previous post to you:

Another very good week, almost perfect. With 260GH payout was 0.01424729 BTC. Few more weeks like that and I will achieve ROI Smiley.

You *do* know this is not a legitimate cloud mining service, right? That it's just the usual ponzi-based scam, yes?

I'm assuming you'll say you do know this, which leads me to my next question:

As a 'Legendary' member your opinion of various aspects of this industry will carry much more weight, do you not think your effusive comments about this fraudulent scheme will most likely encourage others to join it and eventually result in many many people losing their savings when it eventually runs for the "We wuz haxxored!!!!!!11!!!" door and takes their money?

You may say that you are merely reporting on the numbers you are getting out of it but, if so, why would you so willingly continue posting just about your gains and no cautionary caveat to other members about the reality of the situation? Especially considering that, if you are really receiving a steady rate of payments out of their system and into your local wallet (because scam-side balances don't count), it is *highly* likely to be because you are such a high ranking member here and they want to make sure you report positively on them.

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Cloud Mining Website payment history is showing that today's payment has been made. The link given is the following...

https://blockchain.info/tx/9a959a3e72ff3161d11059b05918e0c43224538d6391e638d1e3cbe01330b3ef

But, when I am clicking on the link, it is showing We Will Be Back Shortly. What does it mean? How do I confirm my payment?

It seems that Blockchain.info temporarily not work .. Check back later.
Or use other block explorer like:
https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/tx/9a959a3e72ff3161d11059b05918e0c43224538d6391e638d1e3cbe01330b3ef

I can only confirm that I've recived payout.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Cloud Mining Website payment history is showing that today's payment has been made. The link given is the following...

https://blockchain.info/tx/9a959a3e72ff3161d11059b05918e0c43224538d6391e638d1e3cbe01330b3ef

But, when I am clicking on the link, it is showing We Will Be Back Shortly. What does it mean? How do I confirm my payment?

It seems that Blockchain.info temporarily not work .. Check back later.
Activity: 83
Merit: 17

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Then the next day, after auto reinvest purchases .54 btc of reinvestments the day before payouts monday, I get .002btc as production.

This .002 is followed by .003 and then today i receive .001 btc; this amount is the production value of 270ghs alone. That means my account is producing the amount of 270ghs instead of the 10390ghs that I was contracted for.

I can certainly understand that there is network difficulty but this amount is way below the miner contracted value.
It is not only network difficulty, but also your mining luck and bitcoin price that matters to determine your payout. You can not expect 0.54 btc from 10390 Ghs week on week. Take the stat of six months or larger and let us know where your average stand.
How wonder! If one can not expect 0.54 btc from 10390 Ghs week on week, then what the fuck this calculator is calculating - http://www.cloudmining.website/calculator.php ?
How dare you talk against me & CMW. Dont you know that you are my shill ? LMFAO... Cheesy

And welcome to AOL, https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/aol-317980  the latest member of the CM.website fan club/basement crew.
Recently activated 2014 newb account, with two posts so far, both about CMW, both in VK's long running shill thread

I did some research. It seems cloudmining.website is a profitable investment. For example, check - http://cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html

Sound familiar?

AOL....Alex On Line?
legendary
Then the next day, after auto reinvest purchases .54 btc of reinvestments the day before payouts monday, I get .002btc as production.

This .002 is followed by .003 and then today i receive .001 btc; this amount is the production value of 270ghs alone. That means my account is producing the amount of 270ghs instead of the 10390ghs that I was contracted for.

I can certainly understand that there is network difficulty but this amount is way below the miner contracted value.
It is not only network difficulty, but also your mining luck and bitcoin price that matters to determine your payout. You can not expect 0.54 btc from 10390 Ghs week on week. Take the stat of six months or larger and let us know where your average stand.
How wonder! If one can not expect 0.54 btc from 10390 Ghs week on week, then what the fuck this calculator is calculating - http://www.cloudmining.website/calculator.php ?

haha this calculator is to have fun!
Seriously it is for those who still were not drowned money there, to think that they can earn enough .. Such a bait..
AOL
Activity: 138
Merit: 4

i've been scammed!
Welcome to BitcoinTalk !!!

its been too late to get my moneys  back  Cry
That is the same thing newbies are saying lately !!!

I invested 120 ghs at first and got a good payout but then wen I reinvest 8.000000 btc for 10ths that's when they got me.
How ?

the large payout didn't get to the first week and suddenly my auto reinvest option was clicked on for me. it cost 0.002 btc per gigahash!
How wonder... If they re-invest, they'd be doing it for all. Why would they select you ? Moreover, they charged you exactly what is stated in their FAQ !!!

I had thought that there was something mischievous going on with my account like some kind of collusion.
What brought me to that feeling was the fact that I had asked genesis-mining.com to refund me a part of my bit coin transaction because it was posted in error and the fees were enormous. Then Genesis-mining.com waited until 4 days later to respond to me. That same day I went on to cloud mining.website and found that auto reinvest was enabled without my knowledge and to find matters worse that day I got lower than normal btc production.
So, you mean, GM might be behind CMW ? Awesome Cheesy

Also I feel bullied by the company and feel that there was some collusion occurring between the two companies because of the timed events. This really scares me lately because as an investor I cannot afford to lose this principle.

output from dashboard::
Total Hash Power  10390 Ghs
Latest Payout  0.00151049 BTC
Latest Payout Date  2015-10-22 00:06:43 GMT
Latest Hash Power Purchase from Reinvestment 270 Ghs
Latest Reinvestment Date  2015-10-19 00:06:37 GMT
Total Referral Earning  0 BTC
Pending Payment  0.01687511 BTC
Paid  0.25202395 BTC

compared to what i should be getting:
An API is available at https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator/json.

Next difficulty retarget occurs at block 381023.0 (eta 7.1 days): 63420651541.8 / +4.2% [est.]

Difficulty Factor      
Hash Rate      
Exchange Rate      ($/BTC) [user]
BTC / Block   25.00000000   

This Difficulty
Coins   Dollars
per Day   0.08582244 BTC   $23.40
per Week   0.60075711 BTC   $163.78
per Month   2.61222064 BTC   $712.14
this diff (est)   0.60533431 BTC   $165.03

So, again you mean, GM might be behind CMW ?  Roll Eyes
legendary
i've been scammed!

I invested 120 ghs at first and got a good payout but then wen I reinvest 8.000000 btc for 10ths that's when they got me.

the large payout didn't get to the first week and suddenly my auto reinvest option was clicked on for me. it cost 0.002 btc per gigahash!

I had thought that there was something mischievous going on with my account like some kind of collusion.
What brought me to that feeling was the fact that I had asked genesis-mining.com to refund me a part of my bit coin transaction because it was posted in error and the fees were enormous. Then Genesis-mining.com waited until 4 days later to respond to me. That same day I went on to cloud mining.website and found that auto reinvest was enabled without my knowledge and to find matters worse that day I got lower than normal btc production.

Also I feel bullied by the company and feel that there was some collusion occurring between the two companies because of the timed events. This really scares me lately because as an investor I cannot afford to lose this principle.

Paid  0.25202395 BTC

Next difficulty retarget occurs at block 381023.0 (eta 7.1 days): 63420651541.8 / +4.2% [est.]

Difficulty Factor      
Hash Rate      

This Difficulty
Coins   Dollars

I'm sorry that you also fallen into their trap.

When you invested? Since February I write here that it is a scam and present my calculation. What a pity that you didn't read a few pages of this thread before invest.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
i've been scammed!

Paid  0.25202395 BTC

Difficulty Factor      
Hash Rate      

This Difficulty
Coins   Dollars
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
Oh, hello, GermanGiant/SpanishSoldier/RussianRaibow/Vitamin King/TheGeorge my edit
Hey, cryptodevil/tmfp/Puppet/jimmothy/MrTeal/Mabsark

Hi GG, how's the basement Ponzi crew?

Full disclosure (not that you'll believe me): I have one alt that has posted four times, never about cloud mining.
Transparency: Cryptodevil has given me a positive trust and we have swapped a handful of pm's. He likes the background work I did on Cryptory, BitcoinTrader, Esoteric Investments, PB, Cryptomine.io, Cloudthink, MMM clones and recently BitcoinNetwork.
All of which turned out to be failed scams, apart from BCN which is still raking in the moolah because of its MLM momentum.

Talking of full disclosure and transparency, that's where your beloved Cloudmining.website fails miserably in its attempt to be seen as anything but a probable ponzi.
The only evidence there is of it actually existing is a website and some blockchain transactions. Nothing else whatsoever.

Ironically, the thing that turns me from "probable" to "highly likely" is your dull and unimaginative shilling. I know you only have a little material to work with, Tx's and that laughable CMMonitor, but you are stereotypical of the way old skool scam shills work, repetitive, ad hominem and dogged.

CD has answered above why one "cloudminer" raises enough questions to be considered a likely scam and not others.

Incidentially, it seems to me that the Admins of CMW have recently probably had a basement policy meeting to try and increase the income from this rather dull ponzi.
Subjects started in Meta, posing as legit queries but actually just more half assed 'get the name out there as misunderstood' posting, and also the way in which just one member, legendary Dexter770221, has just recently started to report amazing increases in payments.
Not for a moment suggesting that he is part of your little band of alts/shills, but a clever way to attempt legitimacy, throw a few Sats at your most reputable 'investor'.
Fail for me though.
See you around.

Grin

And welcome to AOL, https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/aol-317980  the latest member of the CM.website fan club/basement crew.
Recently activated 2014 newb account, with two posts so far, both about CMW, both in VK's long running shill thread

I did some research. It seems cloudmining.website is a profitable investment. For example, check - http://cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html

Sound familiar?

AOL....Alex On Line?
legendary
like your 5 other alts

Uhuh, sure, like I've got that much time to spend on this account as I do *and* all those others? But deflection is all you have I guess, as evidenced by your further response below.

and just like them you too deny to leave -ve on some specific mining services, which does not show any mining/payment proof.
I don't give a shit about payment proof, as I've explained it isn't evidence of anything.

You know something? I haven't even bothered looking up Bit-X, because it isn't something that pings up on threads with people pointing out obvious scam-flags, like you get with cloudmining.website and scrypt.cc and clouminr.io and all the other obvious-ponzi-is-obvious fraudulent operations.

I'll go take a quick look now.
*paused*
*done*

Bit-X could well be a *really* elaborate scam, I mean *really* *really* elaborate to the degree that they have the largest ASIC hardware manufacturer in the world partnering up with them and yet they still end up fucking everybody over in the long run.
Hi All,
We are glad to announce an official thread of BitFury Group. Here we will publish all important information about our Company.

BitFury Group has chosen Bit-X – a new online platform for cryptocurrency exchange, to serve for the time being as a platform for trading BitFury's hash power.

MORE DETAILS:
Q: How much does it cost?
A: The market defines the price.

Q: How much do you sell? Any specific requirements to qualify to buy?
A: Currently, 1PH has been allocated to Bit-X, no specific requirements.

Q: Is that the only place where BitFury sells its hashpower?
A: At this time, this is the only public trading place for BitFury's hashpower.
Other than, perhaps, the risk of fractional mining, exactly what can be deduced about them that is sufficiently shady to warrant a confident -ve rating?

By all means, please explain to me how your scam's regular payment history, which you so love to tout as being evidence of legitimacy, is *any* different from, say, Bernie Madoff, who made sure his ponzi-based scheme was able to pay out reliably for more than thirty years, with regards to such being evidence of anything?
By all means, please explain me why you leave -ve on me, but spare Bit-X promoters ? Roll Eyes

So, as I said, you can't keep deflecting on to other issues as though the act of deflection answers the question, it doesn't. All it does is make you look either stupid, dishonest or both.

Are you ready to concede that your repeated use of cloudmining.website's payment history serves as NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER as to whether they are actually mining?

Oh, hello, GermanGiant/SpanishSoldier/RussianRaibow
Hey, cryptodevil/tmfp/Puppet/jimmothy/MrTeal/Mabsark

*waves*

What a surprise to see you popping up to defend your criminally fraudulent scam operation.
What a surprise that you confuse me as owner of CMW like your 5 other alts and just like them you too deny to leave -ve on some specific mining services, which does not show any mining/payment proof.

By all means, please explain to me how your scam's regular payment history, which you so love to tout as being evidence of legitimacy, is *any* different from, say, Bernie Madoff, who made sure his ponzi-based scheme was able to pay out reliably for more than thirty years, with regards to such being evidence of anything?
By all means, please explain me why you leave -ve on me, but spare Bit-X promoters ? Roll Eyes
legendary
Oh, hello, GermanGiant/SpanishSoldier/RussianRaibow

*waves*

What a surprise to see you popping up to defend your criminally fraudulent scam operation.

You *do* know this is not a legitimate cloud mining service, right? That it's just the usual ponzi-based scam, yes?
What prompts you to derive this awful conclusion ? On what ground you are calling a service a Ponzi, which is paying consistently for a year now and probably the only cloud mining service that publishes payment proof for so long.

As a 'Legendary' member your opinion of various aspects of this industry will carry much more weight, do you not think your effusive comments about this fraudulent scheme will most likely encourage others to join it and eventually result in many many people losing their savings when it eventually runs for the "We wuz haxxored!!!!!!11!!!" door and takes their money?

You may say that you are merely reporting on the numbers you are getting out of it but, if so, why would you so willingly continue posting just about your gains and no cautionary caveat to other members about the reality of the situation? Especially considering that, if you are really receiving a steady rate of payments out of their system and into your local wallet (because scam-side balances don't count), it is *highly* likely to be because you are such a high ranking member here and they want to make sure you report positively on them.
You seem to be trying to use your DefaultTrust position to put a gag order on even acknowledging the facts about CMW. Last time AM hash shills tried this. You seem to be paid by Bit-X as I dont see a single word from you about them, though they are probably the largest fractional reserve mining aka Ponzi operation around.
legendary
Another very good week, almost perfect. With 260GH payout was 0.01424729 BTC. Few more weeks like that and I will achieve ROI Smiley.

legendary
Activity: 1029
I've also recived payout today. Another very good week, almost perfect. With 260GH payout was 0.01424729 BTC. Few more weeks like that and I will achieve ROI Smiley.
Activity: 83
Merit: 17
Payment received for today...

https://blockchain.info/tx/fa6879a394dbabef6195aeac292c673f4b8c7d8f23557a333a3e0df421369628

A little lower than last week. Was there any difficulty spike last week?
Amazing. One of the few still paying. And to be honest, i thought this is a scam sure. Should have bought more Gh/s back then.
i advice you not.
legendary
Activity: 994
Amazing. One of the few still paying. And to be honest, i thought this is a scam sure. Should have bought more Gh/s back then.
Pages:
Jump to: