Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 102. (Read 286609 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
This frivolous circlejerk is pointless and using space that could be better spent showing potential investors the future plans and current updates to the software.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm looking forward to the year of the plenty, it appears that CGB will take off and I'd like to invest in it Smiley. I appreciate it as an honest, fair coin.

5cJvcD7dMYvoTryAmsPio4bNTDzELLvWWt
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
Anyone using openex.pw, please withdraw your coins today. I saw in another thread that they are requesting all coins to be withdrawn. Just an fyi.

https://openex.pw/index.php?page=home
Activity: 37
5jMh6YwrguDvEGY55kibYH43gP78uuh4rE

like the name and the design of the coin nice on here going to be interesting to see how this one turns out
legendary
All sent  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
what to say about cgb.... i'll tell you fandabidozi

5csGjJsZ3erRFoKg1oXqxU1JPaWJcxppUQ
Activity: 616
CGB - My all time favorite Crypto to date. And it's on sale far a huge discount right now.

The ultra rare CGB is Digital Gold 2.0 on steroids.

This Super Discount price level in CGB isn't likely to last for long.

I myself already purchased thousands of CGB at these extremely low discounted prices. That's on top
of what I already have purchased in early fall 2013, and what I mined since summer 2013.

Someone is obviously desperate for cash so grab some CGB at these deep discount levels while you can.

Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware
legendary
All sent!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Maybe it's just me, but that logo image looks dirty in so many ways... Just downloaded the wallet, gonna think a bit about it tonight (the coin, not the dirty stuff) and tommorow gonna try to buy a couple of CGB coins. Everything looks really good, strange that price is so low (I'm new, but from what I've heard - it's a good time to buy).

Since everyone is adding their wallets to the posts, I'm going to do the same and see if anything happens Smiley

5gWnYh8pgcRxpdxRcnJChHM46TGpppyjNR
Activity: 31
5WSUoFw8Sxj42NmLBvqhpC3roFqhXfA28T

Been following you guys for a while. Looks good.

thanks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
5csGjJsZ3erRFoKg1oXqxU1JPaWJcxppUQ

its the yr for this in 2014
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
Looks very interesting!

5aP69mggzjRfUwUnpAPHTEffbsv4anUrJL

thx!
Activity: 2
5X211mp6hn39EeCEamDy73PWwjaxtHPKJc

Thanks
Activity: 252
I really like CGB because of the low amount of coins(1 mil total) and the name Cryptogenic Buillion.  Both things remind you of rarity, which is good for value of coins.  I liked CGB the first time I saw it... still holding alot I bought at .002-.004.  At .001- it is really undervalued.  I will keep holding and buying at low prices.

5kJw2fmdmv82mcbtvUBhPiR7N29xMyVsTn

Thx
Activity: 30
5STcW68pay9YtKwDd6iikDWLZzWX3QFJye

Thanks
legendary
All paid! Welcome!
Activity: 51
new to cgb, looking forward to joining the community - seems to be a very promising coin dev team //

5hpYGQzWrayFjac5vty5Vr3kruiGcNaXw9
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
CGB is very undervalued atm, especially with a great dev team and marketing movement behind it. I have no doubt the price will appreciate significantly in the coming weeks.

5Xm63hFFYYwwKKhFcDn5Hwsfr4ox19291j
legendary
Really like CB. Rarity will eventually(if no external influences) push the price much higher, where it deserves to be.

5k3LoqTzbXkmPwVDVmJJ8XoiyGyJE6LFzF

thanks

Paid  Grin
legendary
All giveaways paid to this point  Grin
Jump to: