Pages:
Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 99. (Read 286609 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I recently joined the 1K club.  The price is too good right now not to. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
How many people have 1000 CGB?

It's been my target since I started mining, it seems like quite a few people have the same target, would be nice to see who is a member of the 1k CGB club! I'm almost half way there, target is to be there by the end of Feb!

I and all of my family are members Smiley

Nice!  Maybe I will get my daughter 1K.  I'm going for 2k now.  CGB, they're like potato chips, you can't just have 1k. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

It's been my target since I started mining, it seems like quite a few people have the same target, would be nice to see who is a member of the 1k CGB club! I'm almost half way there, target is to be there by the end of Feb!

I and all of my family are members Smiley
legendary
If I keep them in cold storage then I don't get interest right?

You still earn interest, you just have to import your private key or add your wallet.dat (depending on your method of cold storage) every 30 days. For max interest, you would do this every 90 days. This is what I do and suggest to all. 30 days is 1.2% per year but if you do every 90 days then it is 1.5% interest yearly.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D

Don't forget about halving of block subsidy  Smiley
legendary
I have about 4 different addresses on my client, and one main and 3 others. The others have small chunks of CGB. How can I move it all to just one address? Just send all my CGB to the one address? Would that work?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

If I keep them in cold storage then I don't get interest right?
legendary
(If you forget or lose your password your CGB will be lost forever!!!!)

This part scares me. Shocked

How different is that from leaving your physical wallet at a sports bar after having a few drinks in real life?

You just left it there, came back for it, and it was gone.  That is the same concept.
Don't forget your password, and back up your wallet in safe places.

I really don't want to get into a big discussion, but it's a lot different.  Just about anything I keep in my physical wallet can be replaced...easily.  

1K CGB is now out of circulation for the next 2-3 years.  I just finished accumulating 1k CGB and nobody can have them anymore.  They're all mine.

Awesome! Congrats!

Btw, Finite By Design offers pretty cool cold storage device (Crypto-Cards). Of course CB is supported.
http://finitebydesign.net/product/fd-certified-crypto-card-paper-wallet-cgb-ppc-or-xpm/

How different is that from leaving your physical wallet at a sports bar after having a few drinks in real life?

You just left it there, came back for it, and it was gone.  That is the same concept.

I really don't want to get into a big discussion, but it's a lot different.  Just about anything I keep in my physical wallet can be replaced...easily.  

1K CGB is now out of circulation for the next 2-3 years.  I just finished accumulating 1k CGB and nobody can have them anymore.  They're all mine.
legendary
I asked for CGB chart to be listed on Wolfram Alpha, just like Bitcoin. I guess, the more who ask, the better. You don't have to login to give feedback, its just at the bottom of the page, after you've searched for "cryptogenic bullion"

>We appreciate your feedback regarding Wolfram|Alpha. The issue you reported has been passed along to our development team for review. Thank you for helping us improve Wolfram|Alpha.
Best wishes,
The Wolfram|Alpha Team
www.wolframalpha.com
Input:  cryptogenic bullion
Organization:
Message: CGB (cryptogenic bullion) is an alternative currency like bitcoin. Can you list price charts?

Good stuff, I have sent the message from my email accounts. Good looking out!
legendary
http://www.cgbchina.com.cn/Site/Home/EN

lol I think somebody looks like somebody but can't quite put my finger on who it is  Cheesy

https://cryptogenicbullion.org/#team  Grin

Disclaimer: The original poster of this posted post will not held responsible for any distress, discomfort, embarrassment or awkwardness felt by the person/persons personal images being highlighted personally by myself as a person who personally stumbled upon these personal images of the persons depicted. The persons depicted within this post are not of a fictional character but real entities to the original posters best knowledge and linked by chance by pure coincidence by a three letter acronym easily googleably googled using the search engine google, and available to the general public, publicly published by the persons depicted who are publicly involved personally on a public level to publicly promote and publish their personal idea/business to the general public, publicly on a personal to public level. All links and images are easily accessed on the world wide web and the OP will not be held responsible personally for any copyright infringement or misassociated misassociations associated with associating, and publishing the two persons personal images publicly to the viewing public.

Cheesy

Lol @ "Disclaimer"
legendary

lol I think somebody looks like somebody but can't quite put my finger on who it is  Cheesy

China Guangfa Bank (CGB)  Huh Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
I asked for CGB chart to be listed on Wolfram Alpha, just like Bitcoin. I guess, the more who ask, the better. You don't have to login to give feedback, its just at the bottom of the page, after you've searched for "cryptogenic bullion"

>We appreciate your feedback regarding Wolfram|Alpha. The issue you reported has been passed along to our development team for review. Thank you for helping us improve Wolfram|Alpha.
Best wishes,
The Wolfram|Alpha Team
www.wolframalpha.com
Input:  cryptogenic bullion
Organization:
Message: CGB (cryptogenic bullion) is an alternative currency like bitcoin. Can you list price charts?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Activity: 750
Merit: 503
Just bought 500 for my first investment in CGB.  I want to have 1K coins, but it's very tough to buy without spiking the price.  It will probably take me another couple of days of trading.  

Good stuff Jake! I think you will be very pleased with your investment in the future  Grin

A very wise invesment and a friendly welcome aboard the CB train! The CB train just got back in from a round trip on its maiden voyage, but I think you've maybe just bought your ticket in the departure lounge of its second and most adventurous voyage, at budget price!
Sit back, relax, make yourself at home and enjoy the ride. The CB team will be happy to help with all your needs and questions along the journey.

ALL ABOARD.....CHOOO CHOOO

1k CGB is a good target, 0.1%.
Wish I had 0.1% of BTC  Cry

Thanks.  I closed out today with 556 CGB.  Only 444 left to hit my target.   Actually I may need some help.  The funny thing is I'm not really new to coins, but I'm not very technically savvy.  I've always kept my coins on exchanges.  Do I have to keep my CGB in my own wallet to get the interest?

Yes keep them in your own wallet to gain interest.

Download one of these depending on your operating system https://cryptogenicbullion.org/#download

Once you have installed your client/wallet the first thing you need to do is encrypt it.

Choose an unforgettable phrase or password (write it down and put it somewhere safe if you think you may forget it).
Click on settings/encrypt wallet in your client, and enter the password or phrase you have chosen to encrypt your wallet.

Your wallet is now encrypted and you will need to use your password to unlock your wallet to gain interest or to send/spend CGB.

To gain interest funds need to be left untouched in your wallet for 30 days or over up to a maximum of 90 days.

When your CGB have been in your wallet for 30 days or more you need to unlock your wallet to mint  POS (proof of stake) blocks.

To do this the easiest way is to open up your client and click on,  Help / debug window / console.

In the box at the bottom type in (walletpassphrase 'thepasswordyouhavechosen' 99999 true)

This will unlock your wallet for minting purposes only.  i.e. to gain your interest on your stake (POS) The more CGB you hold the more interest you will accumulate.

Once you have minted stake you can type in walletlock to lock your wallet back up to keep it safe from malignant entities.
Just bought 500 for my first investment in CGB.  I want to have 1K coins, but it's very tough to buy without spiking the price.  It will probably take me another couple of days of trading.  

Good stuff Jake! I think you will be very pleased with your investment in the future  Grin

A very wise invesment and a friendly welcome aboard the CB train! The CB train just got back in from a round trip on its maiden voyage, but I think you've maybe just bought your ticket in the departure lounge of its second and most adventurous voyage, at budget price!
Sit back, relax, make yourself at home and enjoy the ride. The CB team will be happy to help with all your needs and questions along the journey.

Thanks.  I closed out today with 556 CGB.  Only 444 left to hit my target.   Actually I may need some help.  The funny thing is I'm not really new to coins, but I'm not very technically savvy.  I've always kept my coins on exchanges.  Do I have to keep my CGB in my own wallet to get the interest?

Disclaimer: The original poster of this posted post will not held responsible for any distress, discomfort, embarrassment or awkwardness felt by the person/persons personal images being highlighted personally by myself as a person who personally stumbled upon these personal images of the persons depicted. The persons depicted within this post are not of a fictional character but real entities to the original posters best knowledge and linked by chance by pure coincidence by a three letter acronym easily googleably googled using the search engine google, and available to the general public, publicly published by the persons depicted who are publicly involved personally on a public level to publicly promote and publish their personal idea/business to the general public, publicly on a personal to public level. All links and images are easily accessed on the world wide web and the OP will not be held responsible personally for any copyright infringement or misassociated misassociations associated with associating, and publishing the two persons personal images publicly to the viewing public.

Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: