Pages:
Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 98. (Read 286609 times)

legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
I downloaded the MAC wallet and it's very slow and gets hung up all the time.  Are you guys experiencing the same thing?

I use the Mac wallet and have had no issues. Do you have more specifics on where/when the client is getting hung up or acting slow? I assume you have the latest version (1.1.6.5) downloaded directly from the website https://cryptogenicbullion.org/#download?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I downloaded the MAC wallet and it's very slow and gets hung up all the time.  Are you guys experiencing the same thing?
legendary
Do we have a CGB channel on Freenode? #CGB belongs to something not crypto-based. Any suggestions on an alternate channel name?

How about these options?
CB
CGBull

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
My spoon is too big!
Do we have a CGB channel on Freenode? #CGB belongs to something not crypto-based. Any suggestions on an alternate channel name?
My spoon is too big!
does this coin confirm very slowly? i conducted an exchange perhaps an hour ago and still not signs of it showing at the receiving wallet?

If you're talking about Cryptsy, it is known to be slow for transactions. Give it time or if it's been too long, you can reconcile and hopefully kick it in the pants a little.
My spoon is too big!
They need a faucet and an online wallet/paper wallet generator/android app. That would be awesome!

Online wallet / paper wallet generator should be pretty easy. I will try to tackle that.

A vanitygen generator has already been made that may meet your needs. You can find it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3852456
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
They need a faucet and an online wallet/paper wallet generator/android app. That would be awesome!
Activity: 750
Merit: 503
I fear that might spell the beginning to my demise. Just look at my sig. Smiley

Also, should there have been something sent there since I said what I love about CGB back here?

Sorry, I am a little behind in the giveaway, was home with a sick baby today. Will send ASAP.

Whiskey and CGB, ah, the finer things Smiley

Hope it's not serious! I have a 2 year old and it can be quite worrying when he is ill. Can be quite annoying too, him running round screaming like a possessed bottle of glue with a missing lid.
legendary
All sent, sorry for the delay everyone.
legendary

Also, should there have been something sent there since I said what I love about CGB back here?

Sorry, I am a little behind in the giveaway, was home with a sick baby today. Will send ASAP.

Whiskey and CGB, ah, the finer things Smiley
My spoon is too big!

How many people have 1000 CGB?

It's been my target since I started mining, it seems like quite a few people have the same target, would be nice to see who is a member of the 1k CGB club! I'm almost half way there, target is to be there by the end of Feb!

Friend of mine has 5-6K, from when we mined it in Aug or so.

Great to hear he/she kept hold of them  Smiley

During and soon after the gold rush many miners went broke, exchanging their gold for dollars and spending it in the saloons and whorehouses within the growing towns strategically built around the gold mines.
Many a miner grew into old age totally broke, bitter and twisted. Left haunted by his memories of when he had it all, only to squander it on cheap thrills, good times and whisky.

The saloons and the whorehouses did very well selling overpriced temptations to the miners. The miners didn't do so well, only the very few who kept their gold and saved it.
Someone, persuade a Whisky shop to accept CGB!

Haha good idea!!
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

It's been my target since I started mining, it seems like quite a few people have the same target, would be nice to see who is a member of the 1k CGB club! I'm almost half way there, target is to be there by the end of Feb!

During and soon after the gold rush many miners went broke, exchanging their gold for dollars and spending it in the saloons and whorehouses within the growing towns strategically built around the gold mines.
Many a miner grew into old age totally broke, bitter and twisted. Left haunted by his memories of when he had it all, only to squander it on cheap thrills, good times and whisky.

The saloons and the whorehouses did very well selling overpriced temptations to the miners. The miners didn't do so well, only the very few who kept their gold and saved it.
Someone, persuade a Whisky shop to accept CGB!

I have about 4 different addresses on my client, and one main and 3 others. The others have small chunks of CGB. How can I move it all to just one address? Just send all my CGB to the one address? Would that work?

anyone?

Yea just create a new receiving address using your client and send your CGB to it

Or send your small chunks to your main address with the most CB in it
I have about 4 different addresses on my client, and one main and 3 others. The others have small chunks of CGB. How can I move it all to just one address? Just send all my CGB to the one address? Would that work?

anyone?

Yea just create a new receiving address using your client and send your CGB to it
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Solo Miner Legend

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D

anyone?
legendary
PoW subsidy is now 0.15625 CGB per block! Only 225 new CGB minted each day! But don't worry, you can buy them @ https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/70
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
I recently joined the 1K club.  The price is too good right now not to. 
I would agree with that, the POS takes is time but is worth it. Patiently waited for a little bit of stake, and its now arrived!
Pages:
Jump to: