Pages:
Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 11. (Read 286606 times)

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
... only 16 CGB is being mined each day ...

Ah that would make sense for the pools then. No point in supporting a coin with a low volume. Nevertheless, if the big players are leaving CGB alone, that should make it more interesting for the grass roots and enthusiasts.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
I noticed earlier that multipool.us removed mining options for CGB. This should mean less mining and instant-dumping of CGB, not sure how much mining they did, but with one very large pool leaving CGB, the diff should go down and make it easier for everyone else to mine CGB. Let's hope for less dumping, leading to a climb in CGB price.

In case you didn't know, only 16 CGB is being mined each day so there is barely any dumping from newly mined coins since last 1 or 2 months.
legendary
I noticed earlier that multipool.us removed mining options for CGB. This should mean less mining and instant-dumping of CGB, not sure how much mining they did, but with one very large pool leaving CGB, the diff should go down and make it easier for everyone else to mine CGB. Let's hope for less dumping, leading to a climb in CGB price.
Activity: 346
Merit: 255
yea, mini vacation to see some friends in Bristol (UK) amongst other things I went to check out their new BTC ATM  Grin

PS: We are in the top 15 for the Swisscex vote to add CGB to their exchange!

https://www.swisscex.com/voting

Lets get voting!  Shocked
legendary
Please explore a new payment processor. CGB should be accepted here: http://casheer.net/
Here is a forum to make requests: http://forum.casheer.net/viewforum.php?f=15

legendary
Jup, vacation. At least someone is awake  Cheesy

CGB is readded to coinpayments, a payment  processor for altcoins.
You can buy at all these with CGB's: https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory--1-0-All%20Stores

And here are merchant tools if you like to accept CGB as payment option: https://www.coinpayments.net/merchant-tools

I especially like this: Buy precious metals with CGB http://bitezze.com/

Last, not sure how this works exactly but you could buy about anything you can buy in webshops using CGB  through http://www.picca.co.uk/
You find the item on for example amazon, fill in an orderform on Picca, pay them through coinpayments and then they will order the item on your behalf on the original webshop.
Anyone willing to try?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Checking in. Was back to work today. BC was awesome, managed to consolidate some work/life balance. To clarify one thing, in my last post I meant to highlight the monetary system as an obvious lever of control, not to assert who is using it. I am also neither for nor against anything but simply creative. Libertarian ideals may be well reasoned, but they fail to capture larger shifts in consciousness and awareness. Few will understand the significance without further explanation and so I believe that introduction to these basics may be a forthcoming topic.

ps. did everyone else go on vacation or what?  Roll Eyes

papersheepdog, Canada
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Wow I just spent an hour writing up a post and lost it cause my login timed out - uugh.

Lets just go over a couple important points!!

We are founding an institution here. A place where real work and collaboration can take place with a great awareness of the manipulation intended to derail Bitcoin and associated altcoin projects. We don't have to speculate here. The central banks could lose the power over our world granted by full control of our currencies. They pull the real strings in a web far greater than basic sovereign governments. The capital influence alone required to disenfranchise get rich quick investors is pocket change to them. We are playing a different game, it will take time to attract interest. The interest gathered through projects like CryptoTown will put CGB in the hands of investors who really understand what is happening here, and who will be willing to stick it out through the tough times.

Mark (IMZ) has expressed his intent to continue work with our community to advance the adoption of crypto. There are no expectations here, and we should accept that efforts may come as time and motivation becomes available. On that note, if anyone is waiting for direction, stop. Get creative - there is work to do in every facet of our projects.

It seems that the overall crypto sector is in a depression. So long as we are looking great by the time it all starts picking up again, I think we will easily shrug this off. As the CryptoTown project picks up and our client release brings a fresh wind to the sails, we will be in a strong and unique position. Let's not kid ourselves though, without self-directed participation (we provide so many opportunities and resources), the work will not be done, and awareness will not be realized.

One final insight I can provide here draws from my experience in the precious metals markets. I won't go into great detail here, but I have given up hope on the price of precious metals taking off to their next new highs before a major economic crisis happens. The reason for this is that they are being suppressed in part to mask the rotting decay of the USD as a reserve currency. A rise in gold will only happen once insider hope is lost and they jump ship to the next system. When this happens, not only will gold skyrocket, but crypto may be a large recipient of this fleeing capital. If CGB is in tip top shape and at a ridiculously low prices, it will be primed for some potentially extreme price action.

The post I had written up was much better than this, but I need to get back to relaxin Smiley

papersheepdog, Canada

woohoo 2k club!  Grin  Grin  Grin

Very nice indeed! Membership is at a very sweet price presently in my humble.

Thanks Smiley - end goal is the 18k club  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

Very nice indeed! Membership is at a very sweet price presently in my humble.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
Looks like someone has artificially inflated the market cap of CGB by purchasing a small number at 5 - 6 x is normal price:

1   Cryptsy      CGB/BTC   $ 273   $ 0.104359   68.58 %   Recently
2   Coins-E      CGB/BTC   $ 0   $ 0.196880   0.00 %   Recently
3   Crypto-Trade   CGB/USD   $ 0   $ 0.590000   0.00 %   Recently
4   Vault of Satoshi   CGB/CAD   $ 0   $ 0.412157   0.00 %   Recently

This is probably going to result in a rather sudden price correction (tho nothing that far from where we before this (potentially) sneaky price manipulation)

I think those were just the lowest sell orders at those particular markets. The crypto-trade one was actually a couple of days ago so probably just the team there setting a price point and history, but who knows...
Looks like someone has artificially inflated the market cap of CGB by purchasing a small number at 5 - 6 x is normal price:

1   Cryptsy      CGB/BTC   $ 273   $ 0.104359   68.58 %   Recently
2   Coins-E      CGB/BTC   $ 0   $ 0.196880   0.00 %   Recently
3   Crypto-Trade   CGB/USD   $ 0   $ 0.590000   0.00 %   Recently
4   Vault of Satoshi   CGB/CAD   $ 0   $ 0.412157   0.00 %   Recently

This is probably going to result in a rather sudden price correction (tho nothing that far from where we before this (potentially) sneaky price manipulation)
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
Screenshot definitely looks pretty nice.  It will also be nice to have a stake button rather than having to do the thing at the debug console.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

"...
 improvements coming with Vault 2.0 should put it in the top 3.
"

Hey FiniteRed, I must have missed this note, what is the Vault 2.0 you mentioned? The updated wallet with its new feature set?

Too bad IMZ felt that he needed to leave the discussion, but maybe the lack of a working internet put an extra strain on him? Anyway, he's always welcome back to our discussions and improvement suggestions for CGB.

The Vault 2.0 is the new client currently under construction, more updates to come but here is the teaser announcement and screenshot.
I don't mean to insult anyone but I think top 3 is wishfull thinking

Better to shoot for the moon than end up in Detroit Grin

I reckon that CGB has a dead interesting investment pattern when it comes to increases and decreases in value. On the one hand it does not take very much (comparatively) for the price to jump from $0.10 to $1.00, however those who invested when the price was climbing will be reluctant to outright dump as a) it cost quite a bit to invest and b) the potential of CGB is such that if it's going to work it's going to be worth billions.

This results in a slow and steady bleed when the price is falling and (what I expect to be) a very sharp jump when the price rises.

Just a theory - but it looks like it's ringing true so far...
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
"
Investment is coming - it may take a while but when big money investors looks at the alt-scene CGB already stands out on a very short list of investable cryptos and with the updates and improvements coming with Vault 2.0 should put it in the top 3.
"

I don't mean to insult anyone but I think top 3 is wishfull thinking (borderline delusional imho). I would love to be proven wrong on this one as I trusted CGB as a store of value when it was worth a lot more than it is now but I think we can be glad if we reach 0.001 again.

CGB certainly deserves to outpace those get-rich-quick shemes.
legendary

That's funny. I thought we were at 10-14 postition on 2000-4000. I have lost to much to sell now. I only keep CGB because of this community.

Know the feeling Wink
I've lost around 90-95% of my initial investment, so the only thing to do now is hold and work hard to bring the prices back up again.
legendary

"...
 improvements coming with Vault 2.0 should put it in the top 3.
"

Hey FiniteRed, I must have missed this note, what is the Vault 2.0 you mentioned? The updated wallet with its new feature set?

Too bad IMZ felt that he needed to leave the discussion, but maybe the lack of a working internet put an extra strain on him? Anyway, he's always welcome back to our discussions and improvement suggestions for CGB.
Pages:
Jump to: