Pages:
Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 6. (Read 286590 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 255
Hi elambert, I would be willing/available for beta testing the new client - I can run both the Windows and Linux versions of the client if needs be Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
As always, thank you kindly to BTCat for your constant involvement and dedication to CGB and our community! You are truly a supporter who is worth his weight in Bullion  Grin

The Blocknet is a very interesting idea and something that crossed the Core Team's radar as well. Further research is needed though and I personally would like to see how this develops a bit more before tying CGB to the project. We have limited resources and a full plate of projects in the works right now which I feel are the right priority direction for CGB in order to stand on its own as a leader and innovator. Joining forces with some creative and successful projects occurring in the community should always be considered and pursued if the litmus test of legitimacy and integrity are passed. Lets keep an eye on this one and see how things play out. Sadly there are a lot of deceitful entities involved in this space, so in my opinion trust has to be earned over time and is hazardous to give out without proper vetting.

Changing gears, I would like to reiterate to the community that the new client is close to completion. This is very exciting for us as well as for members in the community as this involves providing new to CGB features and better client performance overall. On that note, I would like to request assistance from a couple of members from the community to assist in beta testing of the client to make 100% certain all bugs are worked out before public release. If you are interested and have some free time to assist with this, please respond on this thread and I will follow up with you. Note, we are not looking for a large group and will lean toward selection of those who have been active supporters in the selection process.

Thank you all for your involvement and support on this trailblazing journey thus far!

elambert

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

Blocknet, The internet of blockchains / XBridge / true cross-chain P2P

Could be interesting for CGB. I'm not too technical so can't say if it's legit or doable. What you guys think?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annblocknet-truly-decentralized-exchange-token-ecosystem-infrastructure-829576

Obviously the reason I post this is to discuss options for CGB to hook on to some of the latest technology. If people think that only the newer coins are interesting because of new algo's and features they could be proven wrong. While those coins are still in the diaper they often are a very risky investment. CGB has been solid tech since mid 2013, a good foundation to develop upon. You can build a wonderfull castle and have great dreams, but if that castle is build on quicksand ...., it's gone. On the other hand, when there is real innovation in crypto's then CGB can jump on the bandwagon. There are several projects that try to combine multiple cryptocurrencies into one system or network, it looks as if the clones are trying to become one again, it's almost metaphysics. I'm just wondering if such collaborations are the way to go for CGB.

Even a project as this is still in early stage or they are copycats from supernet. At all times we should avoid anything centralized or unproven.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Rejoice!  CGB is an altcoin that never got added to Mintpal. Cheesy 
As people dump/abandoned the Mintpal backed pump & dump cartel scamcoins I expect we can see alot of value returning to CGB and other reputable altcoins Smiley

Looking forward to the new wallet! Smiley

noteworthy
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

Couldn't help thinking that's like saying "YAY, CGB - The coin that wasn't part of MtGox!!11oneone" Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1672
As people dump/abandoned the Mintpal backed pump & dump cartel scamcoins I expect we can see alot of value returning to CGB and other reputable altcoins Smiley

Looking forward to the new wallet! Smiley

legendary
Good going guys. Glad to see PSD is back too! Let's get the ball rolling. 

CGB an old girl? Lmao.

Whoa!  Hold on now.

Was glad to see an update on CGB, this coin has been so quiet lately.  I was glossing over the latest post and almost didn't catch this tidbit.

-   White paper work has begun and editing and implementing will become the priority after the client release.

Whitepaper work?  Whitepaper on what?  Does this old girl still have some tricks up her sleeve?  Something secret in the works for CGB?

Expect the client to continue to evolve dramatically as we have a number of exciting ‘new to the cryptosphere’ features in the pipeline to develop and implement. The team is aligned with the shared mission of adding features that are user friendly, game changing and practical as we believe innovation and simplicity of use to be critical factors in the push for mass adoption.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Whoa!  Hold on now.

Was glad to see an update on CGB, this coin has been so quiet lately.  I was glossing over the latest post and almost didn't catch this tidbit.

-   White paper work has begun and editing and implementing will become the priority after the client release.

Whitepaper work?  Whitepaper on what?  Does this old girl still have some tricks up her sleeve?  Something secret in the works for CGB?
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Looking great Elambert, really slick logo/splashscreen!
I'll be eager to try the new client both on osx and win64 and give feedback on how it works.
As always, great work!
Activity: 750
Merit: 503
Hey guys!

If you ever happen across a rabbit hole, check it out. I hear they can be pretty interesting. The whole crypto scene really went into cryogenic stasis for a bit there but I think we must be near the end. I can't even begin to convey the potential. CGB is gonna be in just the right spot at the right time Wink

Missed you guys as well this summer, but man as it been a trip. Lets catch up. What you all been UP TO?Huh

papersheepdog, Canada

Hey PSD! Funny things them rabbit holes, never know exactly where you might end up. Glad you found your way back. Stay away from mirrors, for a while at least  Cheesy
Welcome back PSD!   Smiley

Glad you had a good trip! (where did you travel to?) I totally agree, November (or at least the hope of a repeat of last November shenanigans) should kick the market into an upward curve, the concept of virtual currencies/commodities has spread far and wide over the last year, so this time around it should be spectacular!

I believe we are seeing the start of it at the moment with BTC's slow and steady price climb, need to make sure CGB's marketing punch is perfectly timed and decisive, so yes, very exciting times ahead  Cool

As for what I have been up to... well stockpiling CGB of cause  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hey guys!

If you ever happen across a rabbit hole, check it out. I hear they can be pretty interesting. The whole crypto scene really went into cryogenic stasis for a bit there but I think we must be near the end. I can't even begin to convey the potential. CGB is gonna be in just the right spot at the right time Wink

Missed you guys as well this summer, but man as it been a trip. Lets catch up. What you all been UP TO?Huh

papersheepdog, Canada

legendary
CGB Core Team Update - October 12, 2014

Please also see the Reddit post for further discussion.

Greetings to the CGB family! A quick update on CGB Core Team progress is outlined below.

Updates:

-   The new CGB client, “The Vault”, is nearing completion. The Vault currently includes multisig, Bullion Control (CGB’s version of coin control), dramatically improved start up time, new look and terminology, a more user-friendly design (unlock vault and unlock vault for staking button) and a new splash screen (see sneak peek below). Remaining items before release are installation of QR codes, appearance tweaks and some additional testing.

New splash screen teaser:

-   White paper work has begun and editing and implementing will become the priority after the client release.

-   Again, we are always looking for interested collaborators to join the CGB Core Team and to help with the development and implementation of the growing pipeline of projects. Experienced developer positions are open as well as a ‘Lead Artist’ position to handle logo, banners, advertisements, etc. Please reach out directly should you want to apply for any of the openings through the website or email us directly at [email protected].

The CGB Core Team
uugh. 4219 CGB going for 1.4 BTC on Cryptsy... soo tempted to just scoop that up

legendary
BTW, PSD! IMY  Cry

Sent you a gmail my friend.
BTW, PSD! IMY  Cry
I made an account at Crypto-Trade, but I couldn't find the giveaway for CGB that you guys were talking about.  Did I misunderstand something?

See that sell order at 0.00088 on crypto-trade tspacepilot?

Post an address here and it's yours!
legendary
I made an account at Crypto-Trade, but I couldn't find the giveaway for CGB that you guys were talking about.  Did I misunderstand something?

It's here where it was but currently no CGB active.
https://crypto-trade.com/giveaways

If you want some other free coins you can grab little bits here every day:
https://cryptex.biz/user/profile/coin-giveaway
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
I made an account at Crypto-Trade, but I couldn't find the giveaway for CGB that you guys were talking about.  Did I misunderstand something?
Pages:
Jump to: