Pages:
Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 8. (Read 286590 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
Nice steady climb in price over the last few weeks Smiley

Which exchange?  I'm curious about this.  I have a few CGBs.

I'm sure you've figured it out by now, but it would be on Cryptsy. The price looks pretty stable at over 3 times what it was at its lowest point last month. Still a long way to go though...

Thanks!  I actually asked the question then totally forgot about it (got distracted/busy with other stuff).  I'm going to check out cryptsy now.  Cheers!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

I'm sure you've figured it out by now, but it would be on Cryptsy. The price looks pretty stable at over 3 times what it was at its lowest point last month. Still a long way to go though...
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
CGB listed on Cryptex. Nice site, no big volume but it's a fairly new exchange. Might wanna try.
https://cryptex.biz/market/86

Support CGB on the Casheer forum by adding a post. Getting accepted will raise the value of your CGB's but we need more recommendations for that:
CGB thread on Casheer forum

Good stuff BTCat! Added Cryptex to the website and also thread OP.

Go Casheer!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
CGB listed on Cryptex. Nice site, no big volume but it's a fairly new exchange. Might wanna try.
https://cryptex.biz/market/86

Support CGB on the Casheer forum by adding a post. Getting accepted will raise the value of your CGB's but we need more recommendations for that:
CGB thread on Casheer forum
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

If everybody does their daily buying part, CGB could be back in the top 6-7 in market cap (as more and more players will jump in); which could translate into a very nice value for us.
Activity: 346
Merit: 255
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064
Marketcap is not a very good measure anyways unless there has been decent volume. If someone would buy 1 CGB for $100 it doesn't mean that all CGB's become worth $100 instantly, but it's a nice thought for sure.  

I've requested to add CGB to votings on http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade_en.html
This is a big exchange in China. We can only get listed with help of donations but it will definately be worth it. (1,000 votes is $50 to get to the top)

Once it's listed I will notify and donate some votes to it.

Very smart; I think you are 100% right when it comes to market value.  Also, a steadily rising price creates an effervescence which brings new players to the CGB game, also contributing to more frenzy, and adding new fundamental value to CGB.

Prices are ridiculously low now; let's buy some CGB every day!
legendary
Marketcap is not a very good measure anyways unless there has been decent volume. If someone would buy 1 CGB for $100 it doesn't mean that all CGB's become worth $100 instantly, but it's a nice thought for sure.  

I've requested to add CGB to votings on http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade_en.html
This is a big exchange in China. We can only get listed with help of donations but it will definately be worth it. (1,000 votes is $50 to get to the top)

Once it's listed I will notify and donate some votes to it.
3 btc could double up CGB marketcap (cryptsy), 4 btc almost tripple, isn't that crazy?

Current is US$ 141,583

I'm having a terrible time parsing this sentence.  Ok, that's not completely true, I can parse it, I just don't know what it means to say that "3 btc could double up CGB marketcap (cryptsy)".  Are you saying that if someone bought 3btc worth of cgb it would double the cgb marketcap?  I'm terribly new to all this kind of lingo, sorry.

Actually it has gone up a bit now, but yes.

If you bought up all the sells on crypsty up to 0.006 (double the current price) the market cap (total coins x price) would also double. It would now cost around 4.5 btc since some more sell orders have been placed.
legendary
3 btc could double up CGB marketcap (cryptsy), 4 btc almost tripple, isn't that crazy?

Current is US$ 141,583

I'm having a terrible time parsing this sentence.  Ok, that's not completely true, I can parse it, I just don't know what it means to say that "3 btc could double up CGB marketcap (cryptsy)".  Are you saying that if someone bought 3btc worth of cgb it would double the cgb marketcap?  I'm terribly new to all this kind of lingo, sorry.
legendary

Current is US$ 141,583
legendary
Just visiting.  CGB was the first alt-coin I ever bought back in January.  Glad to see the community still going strong.

Are you still holding your CGB?  How many did you buy?
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Big welcome Raizor, great to have you on the team!
legendary
Just visiting.  CGB was the first alt-coin I ever bought back in January.  Glad to see the community still going strong.

Hi Jake. Good to see a longterm holder, you should come around more often  Cheesy

Everyone, please give more support for the CGB thread of Casheer by making a post or joining the discussion, we really need it. They will support CGB on their payment processor app but only if the community calls for it. Help us bring more traffic, ask your friends, collegues, post on forums, social media, anywhere you can. If every CGB holder looks for one other person to make a recommendation, we will have a good chance. I'll buy you a drink if ever we meet  Wink

CGB thread on Casheer forum (for posting you will need to register, ofcoure this is not an advert for the forum itself)

Additionally, you can retweet:
https://twitter.com/CryptogenicBull/status/505509179541299200
https://twitter.com/CryptoTraders/status/510517266153480192

Thanks very much.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Just visiting.  CGB was the first alt-coin I ever bought back in January.  Glad to see the community still going strong.
legendary
Wonderfull developments for CGB and congratulations Raizor with the new position. I know you have been around on the background for awhile.
It's great CGB grows this way, new support always brings fresh knowledge and we all benefit from this. Enjoy the code  Cheesy
Congratulations Raizor! Exciting times here at CGB.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
CGB Core Team Update - September 11, 2014

Please also see the Reddit post for further discussion.

Greeting CGB family! I wanted to drop in to provide a quick Core Team update for the community. First and foremost, I am extremely pleased to announce the promotion of Raizor to the Lead Developer position for CGB! Raizor has proven himself as a talented and visionary developer time and again and has more than justified his qualification for this position. Please join me in congratulating him! Artiface will continue to work with us in more of a Development Consultant/Advisor role until the opportunity presents itself for him to get more involved in the hands-on, day-to-day operations.

Updates:

-   Testing and development continues for the new client and we are getting close to announcing a release date. Coin control testing has gone extremely well, the unlock for staking button is working, the client is looking sharp, etc… I am sure the community will be pleased to hear that start-up time has been greatly improved as well.

-   As mentioned in the previous update, we are already planning the subsequent client which will require a hard fork. Our objective is to maximize the security of the Cryptogenic Bullion network and I am confident we are on the right track to accomplish this. A White Paper is now in the works to outline our vision for what the coming hard fork will entail. The release date for the paper and the associated work of implementation is still tentative but we will update the community as often as possible.

-   Again, we are always looking for interested collaborators to join the CGB Core Team and to help with the development and implementation of the growing pipeline of projects. Experienced developer positions are open as well as a ‘Lead Artist’ position to handle logo, banners, advertisements, etc. Please reach out directly should you want to apply for any of the openings through the website or email us directly at [email protected].

-   Once again I would like to express our excitement over a new product being developed for which CGB is in the running to be included, CasheerApp. Coins are being added regularly based upon community support in the coin’s respective thread over at their forums. If you are a CGB supporter, please take a moment to check out the project and show your support for CGB’s addition in the CGB thread.

-   CGB is being actively voted for addition to a few exchanges at the moment so your support there is welcomed and encouraged as well.
* Bter - This is the focus priority for addition
* SwissCEX
* Cryptex
* AskCoin

The CGB Core Team
Ahh... I missed out on those 0.0001 coins, congrats to you sir.

I too am still buying as and when I have available funds. Current price is still way below my average, but yeah it is great to see the sell walls turning into buy support today.
Pages:
Jump to: