Pages:
Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 7. (Read 286590 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 255
woah - Shocked love the darker undertones! Amazing work
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
That graphic is sick man, love it.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
New splash screen teaser...

legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

We believe in crypto and offer 20% off all orders paid for via Bitcoin or Cryptogenic Bullion! Just enter the coupon code 'BITCOIN' at checkout to apply!

Prices if paying in Bitcoin:
Bitcoin Proof = $80
Litecoin Proof = $80
Namecoin Proof = $80
Peercoin Proof (w/o 24k gold highlights) = $80
Cryptogenic Bullion Bar Proofs = $80
Peercoin Proof (w/ 24 k gold highlights) = $100
Primecoin Proof (Batch 2) = $68
DOGE Proofs (copper or nickel) = $20

Buy precious metal, limited mint, physical crypto-proofs via Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin, Peercoin, Primecoin, Dogecoin, Darkcoin, Vertcoin, Cryptogenic Bullion, NXT, Worldcoin or PayPal!  

Exclusively from Finite By Design!

legendary
So how's the new wallet looking? I'm itching to getting my grubby mitts on it and enjoying the faster loading times ^_^ CGB has been holding up well to the recent bitcoin price decline, when BTC recovers CGB is going to shoot up almost overnight - All I can say is I am ready Cheesy

The client is coming along nicely and is looking sharp. Still not ready for release, but we are getting there.
So how's the new wallet looking? I'm itching to getting my grubby mitts on it and enjoying the faster loading times ^_^ CGB has been holding up well to the recent bitcoin price decline, when BTC recovers CGB is going to shoot up almost overnight - All I can say is I am ready Cheesy
legendary

If the CGB team would like to check it, they are more than welcome.

Thank you Tyke, sending you a PM now  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Just thought i'd mention their is a CGB giveaway i set up on Crypto-Trade orignally I called it "CGB_Precious_and_Extremely_Rare" giveaway but name was too long so it was shortened to "CGB_Precious_Giveaway" Cheesy
so feel free to help yourself,  originally i had promoting 2 URLs cgb.holdings and my twitter but it froze the faucet so only 1 URL allowed now.  When it runs out i will start another one to promote cgb.holdings or if there is another good CGB site to prmote, let me know.  and if you can some other names for a giveaway, wanted to to call it something that can also say bit more in its 20 characters limit Cheesy

btw any user can create their own giveaway, and use it to promote their coin or a website etc. Great way to spread some coins and increase awareness Smiley

Nice job Digit  Cheesy

Not sure if this one is suitable for promoting our thread on Casheer but if there are any ideas to try and get more posts there it would be great. I've posted numerous times and sent a lot of people a PM but we're stuck on 22 posts. Quality posts are more preferred than simple cheerleading but in the end it's the total amount of requests that can get us accepted. All CGB'ers should help to get more posts.

CGB thread on Casheer forum
legendary
Activity: 1672
Just thought i'd mention their is a CGB giveaway i set up on Crypto-Trade orignally I called it "CGB_Precious_and_Extremely_Rare" giveaway but name was too long so it was shortened to "CGB_Precious_Giveaway" Cheesy
so feel free to help yourself,  originally i had promoting 2 URLs cgb.holdings and my twitter but it froze the faucet so only 1 URL allowed now.  When it runs out i will start another one to promote cgb.holdings or if there is another good CGB site to prmote, let me know.  and if you can some other names for a giveaway, wanted to to call it something that can also say bit more in its 20 characters limit Cheesy

btw any user can create their own giveaway, and use it to promote their coin or a website etc. Great way to spread some coins and increase awareness Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022
CGB is in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" A Beginner's Reference.  Here is the new thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-the-alt-ernativea-beginners-reference-book-790771

This project is nearly finished Cheesy

This is very exciting! When do you anticipate this being published and available to the public? I definitely want one for the coffee table.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162
CGB is in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" A Beginner's Reference.  Here is the new thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-the-alt-ernativea-beginners-reference-book-790771

This project is nearly finished Cheesy
Great to hear, thanks for the input digit.
legendary
Activity: 1672
I have also been pondering this and heard from a well known Dev that due to the differences in the block chain that "realistically" it would have to be merge mined with a similar coin. I too am no expert so I am looking forward to the white paper that the CGB devs are working on, it may shed some light on this.

Coins only need to the share the same algo to be mergemined.  eg any sha256d coins can be mergemined with btc, any scrypt coins can be mergemined with ltc.  cgb is scrypt algo so it can mergemined with doge and ltc and we are likely to see more scrypt based altcoins add themselves to being mergemined with ltc.   Benefits from merge mining is competing for miners, but now that doge has come out with a merged mine solution, a combined cgb-doge-ltc mergemine would have a better result at increasing CGB miner support instead of only cgb-ltc (which would then be competing against a doge/ltc and other alts w scrypt mergemine.)  

I have also been pondering this and heard from a well known Dev that due to the differences in the block chain that "realistically" it would have to be merge mined with a similar coin. I too am no expert so I am looking forward to the white paper that the CGB devs are working on, it may shed some light on this.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Are PoS coins merge-mineable ?

Please excuse me if that is a silly question !

Pure PoS coins can't be mined at all. CGB however is a hybrid and does use PoW as well. I don't see why it wouldn't be merge-minable but I'm no expert on that.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Are PoS coins merge-mineable ?

Please excuse me if that is a silly question !
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
what do you think of atomic?
legendary
Decentralized Crypto Payment Provider.
https://cointopay.com
I will try to contact them but please also send a recommendation if you like their services: [email protected]

Think we could connect with these guys? It would be great if they start to accept all kind of altcoins.
http://www.bitcoinx.com/bullion-dealer-agora-commodities-plans-to-launch-cryptocurrency-exchange/
https://agoracommodities.com/
legendary
Keep an eye on the Nubits Project that PPC is about to launch. could be an opportunity for CGB. Also I would welcome any collaboration with PPC as CGB's originator.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/peercoin-price-surges-after-peershares-developer-announces-release-date-for-secret-project-nubits/
Muhaha - love how as BTC falls CGB remains relativity stable  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: