Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 119. (Read 286609 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Cannot trade CGB, cryptsy is so fucking slow
You can actually, just need to keep pressing dem buttons! I bought a few QRK a while back, I'm fairly sure CGB will work out.

Code:
[quote author=Dragooon link=topic=245086.msg3783223#msg3783223 date=1385838443]
[quote author=FiniteByDesign link=topic=245086.msg3783205#msg3783205 date=1385838376]
Hello China!
[/quote]
Wait, when?
[/quote]
This is what he meant:
[quote]16 CryptogenicBullion $ 5,318,208   $ 5.85 909,694 CGB +60.58 %
Although we aren't on the Chinese exchange (which looks down from here), we have experienced quote some growth in the past 24 hours.
Yeah that's what I meant, I've been seeing it since morning and it from like $3.xx to $5.96 (now it's around $5.7) but I hope to god this keeps going up.
legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
Cannot trade CGB, cryptsy is so fucking slow
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Code:
[quote author=Dragooon link=topic=245086.msg3783223#msg3783223 date=1385838443]
[quote author=FiniteByDesign link=topic=245086.msg3783205#msg3783205 date=1385838376]
Hello China!
[/quote]
Wait, when?
[/quote]
This is what he meant:
[quote]16 CryptogenicBullion $ 5,318,208   $ 5.85 909,694 CGB +60.58 %
Although we aren't on the Chinese exchange (which looks down from here), we have experienced quote some growth in the past 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022
Hello China!
Wow, it's really shooting up (5.96$ as of writing). Is there a particular reason? Plus is it bubbling since the volume is slightly low?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
Woah those Bullion look bawsss!
Activity: 64
Has anyone else seen this coinplorer site, it's pretty awesome:  http://coinplorer.com/CGB

How long has it been up?  Does anyone know?

It's a really valuable resource for the virtual currency industry, it should get more exposure.

No idea, but I like it  Smiley Should be added to cgb services page imo.

Now while I am at it, the following links seem to be down and probably should be checked/removed: CoinEX, smalltimeminer, cryptoblackjack.

CoinEx is active, maybe delete your browser cookies. And I know smalltimeminer was having dns issues but can't get a hold of the hosting provider because of the holidays in the US, but the pool is still accepting shares--it's just the front-end that's down.

cryptoblackjack does indeed look to be offline.

Thanks!

Apparently CoinEx was down because of server overload from explosive growth:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3779262

Ah okay, was checking at the wrong time then I guess Wink
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Code:
15 CryptogenicBullion $ 4,604,814   $ 5.06 909,529 CGB +55.85 %
Finally some deserved growth!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Has anyone else seen this coinplorer site, it's pretty awesome:  http://coinplorer.com/CGB

It's a really valuable resource for the virtual currency industry, it should get more exposure.

Now while I am at it, the following links seem to be down and probably should be checked/removed: CoinEX, smalltimeminer, cryptoblackjack.

CoinEx is active, maybe delete your browser cookies. And I know smalltimeminer was having dns issues but can't get a hold of the hosting provider because of the holidays in the US, but the pool is still accepting shares--it's just the front-end that's down.

Thanks!

Apparently CoinEx was down because of server overload from explosive growth:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3779262

Thanks!
legendary
Physical Cryptogenic Bullion bars made from 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver are in! I will be having professional photos done soon but here are a couple snapshots for the time being.

Activity: 64
Has anyone else seen this coinplorer site, it's pretty awesome:  http://coinplorer.com/CGB

How long has it been up?  Does anyone know?

No idea, but I like it  Smiley Should be added to cgb services page imo.

Has anyone else seen this coinplorer site, it's pretty awesome:  http://coinplorer.com/CGB

How long has it been up?  Does anyone know?

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
cgb up!  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
CGB is the only altcoin I still have a position in and plan to keep for the foreseeable future.
Anyone have luck exchanging communication with btc38?

They've been extremely busy and overrun with emails, etc.  And they've been DDoS fodder as well.  Things are hectic over there but they're definitely adding more coins, at least that's what I gathered.

Moreover, I realized the only deposit method is with the Chinese Yuan...it's no wonder prices are inflated on that exchange.  It's a clever set up.

I suspect some more patience and CGB project roll outs will be quite rewarding, and not just for getting on btc38 but on other 1000+ BTC volume exchanges as well.
legendary
Anyone have luck exchanging communication with btc38?
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
Happy Thanksgiving to the whole CB community! It has been a wild ride this past 5 months and I am truly thankful for the experience and the participation of the whole community. We have come so far in this short time together and this is just the beginning! I hope everyone who celebrates today has an opportunity to put crypto aside for the day and spend some quality time with their loved ones, remember, that is what this life experience is about. Enjoy, eat, drink, laugh and love! Catch your breath and get refreshed, I suspect a parabola in the future  Wink

Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving to you too Smiley
Happy Thanksgiving to the whole CB community! It has been a wild ride this past 5 months and I am truly thankful for the experience and the participation of the whole community. We have come so far in this short time together and this is just the beginning! I hope everyone who celebrates today has an opportunity to put crypto aside for the day and spend some quality time with their loved ones, remember, that is what this life experience is about. Enjoy, eat, drink, laugh and love! Catch your breath and get refreshed, I suspect a parabola in the future  Wink

Thanks!

Likewise to the whole CB community!  Happy Thanksgiving!

Cheers.

-Merc
Jump to: