Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 122. (Read 286609 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
At least the douche with the wall disappeared after stifling a days worth of growth.

If BTC gets through 900 $ on bitstamp it will go up to 950 tonight i am sure about it
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
At least the douche with the wall disappeared after stifling a days worth of growth.
We're falling behind due to lack of exposure to the chinese market. Look at the market caps now.

899 $ max on the bitstamp. 900 $ will be tonight Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
We're falling behind due to lack of exposure to the chinese market. Look at the market caps now.
Block 245k

OK thx for the info Cheesy

I am expecting the price will go up then :

The price has been going up.

i know, and the market cap is crazy Cheesy
legendary
Block 245k

The price has been going up.
Block 245k

legendary
Block 245k
When will all CGB be mined ?!

Never, block reward reduces to 0.01 CGB where it stays forever - about .5% yearly inflation via PoW.

when will be next block halving ?!
legendary

Never, block reward reduces to 0.01 CGB where it stays forever - about .5% yearly inflation via PoW.
legendary
Terminated.
Question: How many does it take to be considered a wall?
It's almost 10 000 CGB, so 1% of total supply.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
CGB is amazingly undervalued right now (considering there are only ~1,000000 of the damn things) What with alt-mania in full swing I cant believe its still only sitting at ~£2.50

Very true. Good luck accumulating thru mining at this point too. Find a sucker with a wall and get your fill.
Question: How many does it take to be considered a wall?
legendary
Terminated.
CGB is amazingly undervalued right now (considering there are only ~1,000000 of the damn things) What with alt-mania in full swing I cant believe its still only sitting at ~£2.50
You mean $2.50. Anyhow, you're correct.
If you look at NVC which is at ~50% of CGB supply, it is valued at ~ 23$. We should be able to hit 5$ as a minimum (as NVC is somewhat established).
legendary

Very true. Good luck accumulating thru mining at this point too. Find a sucker with a wall and get your fill.
Activity: 346
Merit: 255
legendary
Terminated.
If it is real I put it in the same class as the 6500 btc wall I saw a couple weeks ago on Gox at $260. Seemed like a good idea at the time but in hindsight...
It has been moved up and down over time.
0.00321212   9833.99139241   31.58796043
That was copied from cryptsy a few minutes ago.
legendary
1 man's wall is another man's opportunity. Have no fear, there will be many walls along the way and each one will bring in new investors.
There is no fear, the wall is just quite big, 1% of total supply I believe, give or take. Anyhow CGB took the lead and risen among the first, but now others are catching up and almost overtaking us.
It's not getting enough exposure.

If it is real I put it in the same class as the 6500 btc wall I saw a couple weeks ago on Gox at $260. Seemed like a good idea at the time but in hindsight...
legendary
Terminated.
1 man's wall is another man's opportunity. Have no fear, there will be many walls along the way and each one will bring in new investors.
There is no fear, the wall is just quite big, 1% of total supply I believe, give or take. Anyhow CGB took the lead and risen among the first, but now others are catching up and almost overtaking us.
It's not getting enough exposure.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
CB projection/goal for 2013 re-target. I have said since July that my personal goal for CB was 1 CB > 1 LTC by the end of the year (please note that the cost of 1 CB has surpassed the cost of 1 LTC's value at the time of the projection but LTC has increased exponentially as well so technically the goal has not been met). The way crypto's have taken off recently, I thought I would adjust this projection slightly. Although 1 CB > 1 LTC is still a living goal for the year I foresee a smaller goal to be more likely. I would like to go on record predicting CB's market cap to reach $10 million USD by the end of the year. Yes, that means 1 CB > $10 in the next month. Here are my reasons:

1. Bitcoin boom opening the door for crypto exposure
2. MADEsparq
3. Closing of MCX combined with Cryptsy's facelift bringing in exponential investors/capital to primary trading platform for CB
4. Prospect of getting added to BTC38 where exposure to the Chinese investors will occur
5. Continued advertising and community growth and involvement

Again, these are merely my personal goals for CB which I feel are very reachable.
This would certainly be awesome, all power to you!
Jump to: