Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 114. (Read 286609 times)

legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022
A few updates for the community:

- Mercury has added additional download options for the CB client for those that cannot access Google links: https://cryptogenicbullion.org/#download

- CB appears to be on the shortlist for addition at BTC38: http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/

- CB PoW subsidy will be halving in about 3 days from .625 to .3125 reward per block. So in about 3 days, the daily minting of CB via PoW will decrease from 900 CB per day to 450 CB per day: http://explorer.cryptogenicbullion.org:2750/chain/CryptogenicBullion

Finally, work behind the scenes continues on CB and MADEsparq. Stay tuned!

Good updates  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
A few updates for the community:

- Mercury has added additional download options for the CB client for those that cannot access Google links: https://cryptogenicbullion.org/#download

- CB appears to be on the shortlist for addition at BTC38: http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/

- CB PoW subsidy will be halving in about 3 days from .625 to .3125 reward per block. So in about 3 days, the daily minting of CB via PoW will decrease from 900 CB per day to 450 CB per day: http://explorer.cryptogenicbullion.org:2750/chain/CryptogenicBullion

Finally, work behind the scenes continues on CB and MADEsparq. Stay tuned!
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
My spoon is too big!
Maybe someone hoping that the price will skyrocket and cash out a lot of BTC for a few CGB. Doesn't really cost them anything to have those sell orders there at Cryptsy, even if they are virtually "worthless".

Wait. Are those just sell orders that aren't fulfilled? That would make a lot of sense  Lips sealed I feel stupid now lol

Yes, that's the top of the ask side of the book.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Maybe someone hoping that the price will skyrocket and cash out a lot of BTC for a few CGB. Doesn't really cost them anything to have those sell orders there at Cryptsy, even if they are virtually "worthless".

Wait. Are those just sell orders that aren't fulfilled? That would make a lot of sense  Lips sealed I feel stupid now lol
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
legendary
what happened here?  Huh and how did I miss it?  Embarrassed

Activity: 364
A few months ago I purchased a physical primecoin from FiniteByDesign. It was hard to tell from the photos he had but after receiving the coin, I was impressed with the workmanship. I felt compelled to help f*D out and take some photos and it turned out that he liked them so much that he used them for his website. I ordered one of his physical CGB and have done the same with the photos.

Have a look. (Photos *here*).

Brilliant pics, mate.  Thanks to both of you.

I received my CGB bar and black T-shirts a couple days ago.  Very happy with FiniteByDesign!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Those do look very nice.... I have 3 of them sitting on my desk now!  Thanks FiniteByDesign!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Those looks awesome, keep up the great work!
My spoon is too big!
A few months ago I purchased a physical primecoin from FiniteByDesign. It was hard to tell from the photos he had but after receiving the coin, I was impressed with the workmanship. I felt compelled to help f*D out and take some photos and it turned out that he liked them so much that he used them for his website. I ordered one of his physical CGB and have done the same with the photos.

Have a look. (Photos *here*).

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
any idea how much is left to mining ??

PoW rewards will halve until reaching a baseline of .01 per block, which is 0.5% annual inflation when coin cap is at 1 million.  In other words, there will always be PoW mining.

All this info is and has been on the website.  Wink
I know was just easier to ask  Tongue

PoW rewards will halve until reaching a baseline of .01 per block, which is 0.5% annual inflation when coin cap is at 1 million.  In other words, there will always be PoW mining.

All this info is and has been on the website.  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

By the way, I'm holding off on the logo contest for MADEsparq until I get the initial functionality released for madesparq.org.  I want the contest to include design theme ideas for madesparq.org.  Should be fun.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
Around what date will the alpha version of Madesparq be released?  Smiley

I'm about to get started on integration with Google's App Engine and Compute Engine.

I think I'll have the initial content and functionality to be tested on MADEsparq.org in 2 - 3 weeks.

First release of the PySide client is still scheduled for January/February, if all goes well.

Version 2.0 of CB wallet is due to be released soon afterwards, February/March, but hopefully sooner.

Of course this is all tentative but lets hope for the best case scenario as development progresses.

good stuff, can't wait for an android wallet !

Yep, Android wallet will coincide with the 2.0 wallet release.

perfect !  Smiley

I'm about to get started on integration with Google's App Engine and Compute Engine.

I think I'll have the initial content and functionality to be tested on MADEsparq.org in 2 - 3 weeks.

First release of the PySide client is still scheduled for January/February, if all goes well.

Version 2.0 of CB wallet is due to be released soon afterwards, February/March, but hopefully sooner.

Of course this is all tentative but lets hope for the best case scenario as development progresses.

Yep, Android wallet will coincide with the 2.0 wallet release.

Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga

legendary
My spoon is too big!
Thank you for your contribution to the community! Excellent work! This is an excellent example of how an individual can contribute to the community! I have sent you a few CB as a thank you!

Oh, great. Thanks a ton. I definitely appreciate it. Been a busy weekend with the family but still working on figuring out what's going on with the invalid prefixes (even though it seems they should be valid).
Jump to: