Pages:
Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 64. (Read 286609 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
One final note regarding Mercury. Although he and I do not see eye to eye at present, the fact remains that his contributions to CGB were enormous and CGB would not be poised for take off without his tireless and dedicated commitment for many months. The community owes him thanks and we will wish him well. Parting is the best thing right now but we will support him as best we can. Godspeed my friend.

+1...can't agree more...also welcome aboard artiface...
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hitting the project caused it. And our pockets. Is it someone else does not understand?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
It is a sad turn of events. Others here know me and have known me for some time now. I am not a dick and have been with CGB since the start through many ups and downs. I do have a family with a young son, a full time job and another business so my obligations are many. Each story has 2 sides and I will not get involved in a personal back and forth public character attack battle. More important things on the horizon. I am heavily invested in CGB and will continue to work with the community to make it a success. I do know for a fact that it was Mercury dumping the last weeks. He confirmed as much in an email.

We are moving on now and I will no longer discuss Mercury Stills nor MADEsparq.

Hi!
I did not sell and will not sell. And I want to express my support for you. Although my loss is very high. And this crypto was the last hope. Try to make something for my family. But I will not cry. Stay with you

Neither did I. Only bought extra today. I'm now almost completely all in on CGB (apart from a bunch of PRT, and waiting for ADT to return on cryptsy) Smiley
One final note regarding Mercury. Although he and I do not see eye to eye at present, the fact remains that his contributions to CGB were enormous and CGB would not be poised for take off without his tireless and dedicated commitment for many months. The community owes him thanks and we will wish him well. Parting is the best thing right now but we will support him as best we can. Godspeed my friend.
If we as investors do not buy and you would not believe how project managers - nothing would have happened . Now raise the currency will be much harder. This is a betrayal to all of us . I do not wish him any good . Just the opposite . If he had a shred of conscience , he would not have done as made ​​. It was he who struck the trust now . And for us. Who invested earlier.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
legendary
It is a sad turn of events. Others here know me and have known me for some time now. I am not a dick and have been with CGB since the start through many ups and downs. I do have a family with a young son, a full time job and another business so my obligations are many. Each story has 2 sides and I will not get involved in a personal back and forth public character attack battle. More important things on the horizon. I am heavily invested in CGB and will continue to work with the community to make it a success. I do know for a fact that it was Mercury dumping the last weeks. He confirmed as much in an email.

Hi!
I did not sell and will not sell. And I want to express my support for you. Although my loss is very high. And this crypto was the last hope. Try to make something for my family. But I will not cry. Stay with you

I am terribly sorry and completely feel your pain. I too am a family man and heavily invested. We are assembling an exceptional team and will not be down for long. Thanks for your continued faith and support.

Hi!
I have just read the blog post on the CB site, and I just can't believe what a childish and selfish rant it is.

If he felt that way, then why go ahead and take it out on everyone who has invested their money into CGB by dumping his holdings and crashing the price like that effecting everyone involved. How can anyone respect someone who would do that? Did he not think of all the people who have put their faith and money into CGB?

Shame and disrespect him

We have supported the project. And as he ran, and merged ...
I is outraged. He is not a man!
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
A very turbulent day for CGB et all.
Sad to hear that Merc has left the building but glad to here that a new team is soon good to go.
Perhaps it would be wise to have a larger than 1 man dev. team, to both share the tasks and also increase the development of new features and fixes. Right now there is a focus on PoS crypto-currencies so we should try to use this community interest and show the values of holding CGB as a wealth builder.
^ that would boost confidence and CGB stability, I think that would be a sensible move in the coming months
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Thanks elambert!

This is a great coin and a great community and I am honored to be added to the development team.  Just so everyone knows a bit of my background I am a professional software engineer, with 10+ years industry experience and 20+ years of programming experience.  I currently have a role as lead developer of a multi-million dollar industrial product line.  I have also made fixes and contributions to several other coin projects.  I am confident that I have the experience and ability to take on this role.  

I am working right now to get the development environment ready.  I hope to have a new client version available within the week.  

Thanks to this great community, I have high hopes for the future of CGB!

Nice to have you join the CGB team Artiface, warmest welcome!
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
A very turbulent day for CGB et all.
Sad to hear that Merc has left the building but glad to here that a new team is soon good to go.
Perhaps it would be wise to have a larger than 1 man dev. team, to both share the tasks and also increase the development of new features and fixes. Right now there is a focus on PoS crypto-currencies so we should try to use this community interest and show the values of holding CGB as a wealth builder.
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Thanks elambert!

This is a great coin and a great community and I am honored to be added to the development team.  Just so everyone knows a bit of my background I am a professional software engineer, with 10+ years industry experience and 20+ years of programming experience.  I currently have a role as lead developer of a multi-million dollar industrial product line.  I have also made fixes and contributions to several other coin projects.  I am confident that I have the experience and ability to take on this role.  

I am working right now to get the development environment ready.  I hope to have a new client version available within the week.  

Good luck and thanks for your hard work already Smiley
Great news, and welcome! Keep us posted with all the developments planned. There are now a few more tempting Sell orders on Cryptsy, I feel the tide will turn soon if the momentum created with the CGB launch is reinvigorated. Consider bounties as per Bitshares for various tasks like marketing, web design, maintaining reddit / twitter / facebook / forum / instructible pages: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?board=38.0 - it seems to be quite a good way to involve and expand a community.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Thanks elambert!

Very glad to have you aboard, artiface! Now let's get this party started!  Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Thanks elambert!

Good luck and thanks for your hard work already Smiley
legendary
Great to have you on the team! Welcome my friend!!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Thanks elambert!

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It is with great pleasure that I would like to announce the new lead developer of Cryptogenic Bullion, Artiface! Artiface has been active for some time in the CGB community and brings with him an impressive resume as a software engineer. Additional to his undertakings outside of the crypto world, he is the creator of the CGB tipbot currently deployed on Reddit.

This appointment is by no means a step down from the previous developer. Certainly there are some large shoes to fill but I am confident that Artiface is the right individual for this job. Please join me in welcoming Artiface and showing him some love and support! His first order of business is to update checkpoints, handle a long overdue fix between the getbalance and listaccounts showing a discrepancy and to update the splash screen logo with our new Gold theme and new slogan "Earn. Store. Multiply.".

I have another development team addition announcement to make soon and also have extended offers to some of the core community members to also join the team in an official capacity.

Please keep in mind that this is still a community project and the development team works on a volunteer basis for the community and also to add value to their personal stake. If you want to get involved, this is a great time to acquire stake at a discount and join in to help launch Cryptogenic Bullion to the next level!

thanks for reacting fast and professional. I have faith this will recover soon.

This is good news!! Maybe it is a wise thing to use some code from the latest novacoin/hobonickels source as i read/saw something about automatic checkpoints and multi wallet support. Novacoin is the big brother and hobonickels is a forked sister so they should go well together for adding new/fixed things to the CGB wallet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
It is with great pleasure that I would like to announce the new lead developer of Cryptogenic Bullion, Artiface! Artiface has been active for some time in the CGB community and brings with him an impressive resume as a software engineer. Additional to his undertakings outside of the crypto world, he is the creator of the CGB tipbot currently deployed on Reddit.

This appointment is by no means a step down from the previous developer. Certainly there are some large shoes to fill but I am confident that Artiface is the right individual for this job. Please join me in welcoming Artiface and showing him some love and support! His first order of business is to update checkpoints, handle a long overdue fix between the getbalance and listaccounts showing a discrepancy and to update the splash screen logo with our new Gold theme and new slogan "Earn. Store. Multiply.".

I have another development team addition announcement to make soon and also have extended offers to some of the core community members to also join the team in an official capacity.

Please keep in mind that this is still a community project and the development team works on a volunteer basis for the community and also to add value to their personal stake. If you want to get involved, this is a great time to acquire stake at a discount and join in to help launch Cryptogenic Bullion to the next level!

thanks for reacting fast and professional. I have faith this will recover soon.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: