Pages:
Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 96. (Read 286609 times)

legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
What I haven't quite figured out, believe it or not, is how one takes advantage of proof of stake. I seem to recall somewhere that your client has to do PoS mining and if you encrypt your wallet that you have to do something else to get PoS mining going. I have been meaning to research this for a while but have just been continuing to put it on the back burner. Maybe I'll finally get to it this weekend.

Happy Friday, everyone. I hope everyone who is interested is taking advantage of the comparatively low CGB prices while they last.

Killiz addressed this briefly here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4572211

FYI, unlocking your wallet every 90 days will assure you of earning max PoS interest (1.5% annually). 30 days will get you 1.2% annually.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
My spoon is too big!
What I haven't quite figured out, believe it or not, is how one takes advantage of proof of stake. I seem to recall somewhere that your client has to do PoS mining and if you encrypt your wallet that you have to do something else to get PoS mining going. I have been meaning to research this for a while but have just been continuing to put it on the back burner. Maybe I'll finally get to it this weekend.

Happy Friday, everyone. I hope everyone who is interested is taking advantage of the comparatively low CGB prices while they last.
legendary
Thanks to the CGB folks.  I really hope this currency does well.  I'd like to know more about the proof of stake thing.  Can anyone give me (or point me to)  a quick synopsis?

Here you go my friend:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_Stake
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
Thanks to the CGB folks.  I really hope this currency does well.  I'd like to know more about the proof of stake thing.  Can anyone give me (or point me to)  a quick synopsis?
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
My favorite thing: Proof of Work/Proof of Stake Hybrid

5aP69mggzjRfUwUnpAPHTEffbsv4anUrJL

Thanks!
Activity: 346
Merit: 255
There is actually ~1/21 ratio to BTC though, not 1/12th.

ha! Good point - It's even better then I first thought! go CGB!
legendary
All sent  Wink
legendary
To be honest, my favorite thing about CGB is kinda dumb: it's that it's the only alt currency I own.  I only have BTC and CGB.  So that's my favorite thing about it!

Thanks in advance:

5YP6DTZsQM9h9Yg2mEME5fZrEP5nnV4DPt
legendary
All sent, btw! Faucet still running!

You've got a CGB faucet?  What's the url?  I'd like to visit to pick up some CGB.
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
My favorite thing: Proof of Work/Proof of Stake Hybrid

5aP69mggzjRfUwUnpAPHTEffbsv4anUrJL

Thanks!
Activity: 61
Merit: 11

Great to see new wallet coming up, developers are doing a lot for this coin.
Cryptsy is going crazy LTC/CGB, someone is buying all the coins, am i missing something in the media?

Nice to see increase.

legendary
All sent, btw! Faucet still running!
legendary
Dear Cryptogenicbullion team,

We will soon be adding the online wallet of Cryptogenicbullion so you guys can have an online wallet: https://neuvira.com/features

You can vote for it here as one of the features. Here is the direct link to the wallet: https://neuvira.com/

If you are interested in investing in the company please do so here: https://cryptostocks.com/securities/77

Kind Regards,

The Nexxus Protocol Team.

Great news! Please let us know when the wallet is live so we can hit social media. Also, I will personally look into your investment opportunity ASAP. Thanks!
legendary
I've followed the concept of cryptocurrencies for a couple of years, however I'm new to actually owning them.

CGB ticked all the correct boxes for what I was looking for. A progressive development team that is in for the long haul. A relatively small coin issue size, and a well thought out concept. The recent price dip that has been faced by all the cryptocurrencies was a good time to stock up and let me slowly get 1,000+ CGB. This is a coin to buy and store.

I live in Japan, so the one difficulty I had in collecting CGB was to get the initial bitcoin to exchange for CGB. There are all kinds of rules about international money transfers here so I used Virwox exchange to upload USD via Paypal to my Virwox account, then changed those dollars to Linden Second life dollars on Virwox, then changed Linden second life dollars to Bitcoin. Withdrew bitcoin to my computer. Sent Bitcoin to Cryptsy account. Exchanged Bitcoin into CGB. Withdrew CGB to my computer, and then backed up the wallet into a cloud drive and USB thumb drive. Phew ... but worth it.

We are still only in the early stages of Bitcoin going mainstream so as Bitcoins become easier to purchase for people all over the world, more people will also discover and invest in CGB.

Welcome to the family, seems it has been a long journey but we are glad you made it! We will continue to look into alternative options to facilitate investment opportunities for the community.
legendary
I think this can be huge. I like this coin. I'm beginning mine it with my 1.5 mhs.

It totally will be Smiley

+ Excellent communicative developer / team with long term goals
+ Extreme rarity (~1/12 BTC!)
+ Exciting projects in the works (MADEsparq)
+ Different take on Crypto than most (wealth store not necessarily everyday currency)
+ Safe from miner dumping as block reward is 0.156250

I got myself a few hundred (wish I had more BTC to invest in CGB at this point) more
when the price was below $1, already doubled my investment  Cool

FR

Right on the head! IMHO, CGB is one of the best investment opportunities around. Talk about differentiation from the ongoing clone wars! At $1.50 a piece and considering the rarity...boom! I am extremely excited for the future and the community as a whole!

There is actually ~1/21 ratio to BTC though, not 1/12th.
Activity: 346
Merit: 255
I think this can be huge. I like this coin. I'm beginning mine it with my 1.5 mhs.

It totally will be Smiley

+ Excellent communicative developer / team with long term goals
+ Extreme rarity (~1/12 BTC!)
+ Exciting projects in the works (MADEsparq)
+ Different take on Crypto than most (wealth store not necessarily everyday currency)
+ Safe from miner dumping as block reward is 0.156250

I got myself a few hundred (wish I had more BTC to invest in CGB at this point) more
when the price was below $1, already doubled my investment  Cool

FR
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I discovered today CGB!

All donations will be welcome,

5erSGLtQWHC8FeN5GYyMFTGAECzgcFS2BG
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
I've followed the concept of cryptocurrencies for a couple of years, however I'm new to actually owning them.

CGB ticked all the correct boxes for what I was looking for. A progressive development team that is in for the long haul. A relatively small coin issue size, and a well thought out concept. The recent price dip that has been faced by all the cryptocurrencies was a good time to stock up and let me slowly get 1,000+ CGB. This is a coin to buy and store.

I live in Japan, so the one difficulty I had in collecting CGB was to get the initial bitcoin to exchange for CGB. There are all kinds of rules about international money transfers here so I used Virwox exchange to upload USD via Paypal to my Virwox account, then changed those dollars to Linden Second life dollars on Virwox, then changed Linden second life dollars to Bitcoin. Withdrew bitcoin to my computer. Sent Bitcoin to Cryptsy account. Exchanged Bitcoin into CGB. Withdrew CGB to my computer, and then backed up the wallet into a cloud drive and USB thumb drive. Phew ... but worth it.

We are still only in the early stages of Bitcoin going mainstream so as Bitcoins become easier to purchase for people all over the world, more people will also discover and invest in CGB.
That's a long journey to get CGB! I think you have got in at the right time though.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Dear Cryptogenicbullion team,

We will soon be adding the online wallet of Cryptogenicbullion so you guys can have an online wallet: https://neuvira.com/features

You can vote for it here as one of the features. Here is the direct link to the wallet: https://neuvira.com/

If you are interested in investing in the company please do so here: https://cryptostocks.com/securities/77

Kind Regards,

The Nexxus Protocol Team.
Activity: 750
Merit: 503

Here's a 1st draft mock-up of a Cryptogenic Bullion card concept that I've been working on.

These cards are being designed as collectable 'add-on' packs or gift sets linked to FiniteByDesign's CGB hologram cards and will be available in Sterling Silver, 9ct Gold, 18ct Gold and Platinum. Each laminated card will house just over 1 gram of each metal - frozen as cryptogenic bullion.  Grin

Those look awesome! Good work BitcoinFX
Pages:
Jump to: