Pages:
Author

Topic: HITBTC withdrawal fees - page 4. (Read 1632 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
June 30, 2020, 05:37:50 PM
I think latoken is far more expensive when it comes to withdrawal fees are ranging 4.50$ to 5$. in hitbit the withdrawal fee of xrp is 1.12$ in latoken its 4.90$ for me hitbtc is still cheap (cheap but not in btc withdrawal)

That's why I'm using XRP when I withdraw to this site, and just convert that xrp to btc in my local exchange.
Since, AFAIK, yobit has a very small charge on XRP withdrawals, it's less than 1 XRP but even if hitbtc charge 6 IIRC, it's still cheap since XRP's price now is cheap.

In dealing with high fees then theres no other possible way to reduce or get rid of of high fees but making up some conversion to other alts which do have very cheap fees and this is also my way when i do encounter such scenario but hitbtc and yobit are shitty exchange that doesnt even bother to adjust their fees and set it out on stone which would really scare out their users that do decide to make withdrawals directly with btc.
This is no shocker and Hitbtc is been known with some issues not only into its fees but on other things well but there are still people who do deal or make use of this place but for me, ive long time avoid this one.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 30, 2020, 09:19:52 AM
I think latoken is far more expensive when it comes to withdrawal fees are ranging 4.50$ to 5$. in hitbit the withdrawal fee of xrp is 1.12$ in latoken its 4.90$ for me hitbtc is still cheap (cheap but not in btc withdrawal)

That's why I'm using XRP when I withdraw to this site, and just convert that xrp to btc in my local exchange.
Since, AFAIK, yobit has a very small charge on XRP withdrawals, it's less than 1 XRP but even if hitbtc charge 6 IIRC, it's still cheap since XRP's price now is cheap.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
June 30, 2020, 08:02:09 AM
Really I'm very upset with this exchange... They have one of the most expensive withdrawal fees I've ever see... I saw this kind of abusive fees in other exchanges like yobit but I tought HITBTC will be a little more serious due to the fact its great volume... They don't need to charge those abusive fees... Really... If they doesn't change their politics I think I will withdraw all my fund from there (despite the fact they will thieve me in every withdrawal I'll make)  Angry Angry
legendary
June 30, 2020, 07:07:12 AM
OMG!!! About $12 for withdrawal, I will never trade on HITBTC again.

They are worst now.. they ask 23 USD to withdraw a tinny fk altcoin
scam exchange and people who are using it are brain dead.

That's not a scam, I am also using hitbtc but I don't use bitcoin due to the high withdrawal fee, I believe they have the biggest withdrawal fees among exchanges, maybe next is yobit, but it's not an issue to me as I use XRP when transacting using their site.

BTC0.0015  withdrawal fee may not be affordable for small time traders, but like I said they are not scam IMO.
Activity: 1355
Merit: 67
June 30, 2020, 12:00:53 AM

scam exchange and people who are using it are brain dead.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 29, 2020, 08:39:02 PM
https://i.imgur.com/G0lxLXD.png
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
December 18, 2019, 04:02:29 AM

I think to avoid the large fees on exchange in HITBTC, you should exchange your BTC with Dogecoin because there will not be many fees when withdrawing. I ever traded there but when I want to withdraw I exchange all my coins for Dogecoin and after that I no longer want again to trade on HITBTC until now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
December 18, 2019, 02:55:47 AM
Same here, the first day i witness the huge withdrawal fee on hitbtc exchange was in early 2017 and since then i stopped using the exchange, my advice is to swap to other coins like dogecoin if its available because doge always have very convenient withdraw fee
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 18, 2019, 01:32:51 AM
Regarding the unreasonable charges of HITBTC, I have stopped using this exchange for a long time. I have never seen other exchanges, and there are also charges for recharge. Lips sealed
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
December 14, 2019, 07:39:35 PM
Thank you all for your feedback! We're always open to constructive criticism and appreciate you sharing your unfiltered and honest opinion.

The flat fees stay the same regardless of the amount the user's trying to withdraw - we're sorry that doesn't work for you.
We understand that users that need to regularly withdraw smaller amounts of crypto might find it an inconvenience.

By the way, we do not have a deposit fee that was mentioned earlier in this thread.

All of the relevant withdrawal fees can always be found in the 'account' section of the platform: https://hitbtc.com/account
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 85
October 10, 2019, 06:26:49 AM
legendary
April 15, 2019, 04:19:59 AM
They have the highest among the exchange I used, they are current charging 0.0015 btc per withdrawal transaction, that hurts if you are not trading with a huge volume. Not only that, their altcoins withdrawal fee also increase, I was using XRP before to withdraw when they still charge less than 1 XRP but now they increased it to over 6 xrp, what a big jump.
ozi
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 14, 2019, 08:50:37 PM
They taking the f'ing piss

Recently i have withdrawn my TokenCard(TKN) without realizing the HIGH 13.82TKN worth $9.32 fee i confirmed the withdrawal.
that's more than 12% charge on simple withdrawal which the network charges just few cents.
withdrawal amount was 194 tkn charge 13.82 tkn = $9.33 worth at the time of writing.

AVOID HitBTC at all costs.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
March 18, 2019, 07:37:03 AM
HitBTC is the worst experience. They have a lot of listed tokens, which are not listed anywhere else, but limit the withdrawal, indicating the minimum amount. Now I use several services without registration, coinswitch and changenow for example.
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
March 17, 2019, 04:22:27 PM
One of the worst exchanges I have used so far. Very exorbitant withdrawal fees. I stopped using it early last year and withdrew all my funds.

Tip:
If you want to withdraw your funds without having to a cent on withdrawal fees, use NEO. That's what i always use when transferring coins from an exchange to another (of course on centralized prominent exchanges only)
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
March 17, 2019, 12:47:04 AM
Personally, nowadays I don't like to use Hitbtc exchange. A few days ago when I made a few eth withdraw they charged me .04 ETH !! Really? How it's possible? Why they are taking so high fees for eth withdraw? Most of the exchange only take 0.01 eth and hitbtc taking 0.04 eth! so why just avoiding this fu**ing exchange.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
March 16, 2019, 05:13:59 PM
HitBTC has a lot of trading bots on there which gives it fake volume, although there are many other exchanges with these bots as well. Don't use it much myself, but it is ranked highly on coinmarketcap
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
March 09, 2019, 07:58:38 PM
I've tried it, awful exchange. It's better to use Binance or ChangeNOW. Trading on changenow is the same as trading on bittrex or binance, they are partners. But on changenow you needn't to register and verify an account, it's non-custodial service
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
March 07, 2019, 01:15:15 AM
It's not a hidden fee. They are not abusing. If you want to trade their, you have to follow their terms and conditions. But yes, you can suggest them to reduce the fee or give any other suggestion. But initiaaly you have nothing to do.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
March 07, 2019, 12:09:28 AM
Really I'm very upset with this exchange... They have one of the most expensive withdrawal fees I've ever see... I saw this kind of abusive fees in other exchanges like yobit but I tought HITBTC will be a little more serious due to the fact its great volume... They don't need to charge those abusive fees... Really... If they doesn't change their politics I think I will withdraw all my fund from there (despite the fact they will thieve me in every withdrawal I'll make)  Angry Angry
I think they take withdrawal fees based on usd. I started trade, deposit, and withdraw any tokens on hitbtc when btc on it's all time high price. And in that time I withdraw a token with only 20 of that token, and now when the price of that token down to it's all time low price, I pay about 570 token for withdrawal fee.
Seems like the same amount of usd.
I'd never have any serious problem using hitbtc, I don't know why so many people having problem with hitbtc. Maybe I'm just lucky
Pages:
Jump to: