Pages:
Author

Topic: HoboNickels - HBN - High Fast Stake - Version 2.0! More Secure, Less Intensive - page 18. (Read 478650 times)

legendary
Activity: 1461
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
I have submited the listing request on novaexchange.
In a case of success , there should be volume to keep the coin on the market. some one off trades wont help only continuous volume..
finger crossed

Anyone to become the developer for this coin?

good move
Activity: 159
Merit: 11
In a case of success , there should be volume to keep the coin on the market. some one off trades wont help only continuous volume..
finger crossed

Good deal

I'm still have not given up on @Tranz
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
finger crossed

novaexchange is offering free listings to coins previously listed on cryptopia.
unfortunately novaexchange is not useful to north americans, but the rest of the world is still a big place.
yes Crypto is bigger than North America.

What is needed to get the listing there?  I've not done anything with Novaexchange.  Just curious if we'd need to get @Tranz to do it.
dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
novaexchange is offering free listings to coins previously listed on cryptopia.
unfortunately novaexchange is not useful to north americans, but the rest of the world is still a big place.
you don't have to have the wallet running to build stake (weight, priority) you can turn in on later, sync and position to claim stake
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
I have my wallets running in ubuntu 14.04 LTS yet, wasting my resources. I wished to have it compiled on ubuntu 18.04 LTS.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
we could use upgrades without forking, i asked a dev
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Major leap forward would be adoption of lighting network and atomic swap. We sgould join family of such coins. It would make a buzz and more oportunities what to do with coins.
Tranz put that intoroadmap for 2019..

Yes, that wouldn't be bad, but we need an active developer for that. Unless we get a active dev, we don't have a way to get the lightning's network.  Cry

Cue the next muddafuddin dev sockpuppet. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
Major leap forward would be adoption of lighting network and atomic swap. We sgould join family of such coins. It would make a buzz and more oportunities what to do with coins.

Yes, that wouldn't be bad, but we need an active developer for that. Unless we get a active dev, we don't have a way to get the lightning's network.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
Tranz made very clear that he will abandon the coin when there is any attempt to fork it.
The Community agreed and now we have to go down this road. Tech is a bit outdated by but it still works like it should.

I still hope Tranz will upgrade the Specs and Tech to something that can stand the Test of time one day.

Somehow you're right about that, too. It's hard to tell what to do next. We have to live with the fact that Tranz doesn't have much time and only helps when there are problems. As long as this continues to work, I'd be halfway satisfied. But it would certainly help the project if he were more active. Maybe he'll get back to us someday, it'd be nice.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Tranz made very clear that he will abandon the coin when there is any attempt to fork it.
The Community agreed and now we have to go down this road. Tech is a bit outdated by but it still works like it should.

I still hope Tranz will upgrade the Specs and Tech to something that can stand the Test of time one day.
300k trade occured on https://btcpop.co/Exchange/HBN
Good to see some volume.. even for such minimal price..

Currently price on btcpop.co is higher than on freicoinexchange.com
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
I can't understand what this project is doing?
what about listing HBN on graviex.net ?

their exchange works good and the listing fees are fair.
there are many low volume projects listed there.

reasonable requirements - picking up one :  3btc volume in listed crypto monthly
voting campaign for money..

https://graviex.net/documents/listing-policy
legendary
Activity: 1461
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
what about listing HBN on graviex.net ?

their exchange works good and the listing fees are fair.
there are many low volume projects listed there.
A functioning network? There have been many forks now in history, one that made btcpop unusable. I have similar problems with other PoS coins, colx for example. From time to time you find yourself on different chains, this is not yet a functioning network.

I disagree (maybe).  I've have been here a long time, and have been through most if not all of the forks.  Tranz has addressed all of them.  The last one was before the POW ended.  I appeared someone - I believe it was the Hash 2 Coins pool, broke off on a different chain, because of the hash.  They never got their wallet back running and dropped HBN from their pool.  I noticed the fork, and reported it to Tranz.  Consensus was formed around the Chain that most of us were on, which was the same chain as Cryptopia.  Now that HBN is 100% POS I don't expect as many problems.  I don't know exactly what you mean by "time to time" - but it's been acceptable.

I think if a charity needed to move funds, or have a multi country currency and decided to use HBN.  It could work.  They would get the benefit of the blockchain, and the charity staking.  What do I think the odds are - IDK 1:1000, 10,000?

If you are on the correct wallet peers and sync times are good.

HBN is a good low cost, stable, POS coin, with a charity niche
Pages:
Jump to: