Pages:
Author

Topic: HoboNickels - HBN - High Fast Stake - Version 2.0! More Secure, Less Intensive - page 14. (Read 478623 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

But the future is unknown, and I still monitor the network and market weekly to ensure it is function as expected.

Happy G Zues Krist Day!

HOBO is one of perhaps 4 projects with the founder/dev still there since 2014. 
20000 odd thousands are dust and rust.  But HOBO is original and still here.

You'd think the market (general public) might respect that.

Yeah, almost as if it were close to outrunning its own inflation
Incredible how supportive and serious people are about this project

HBN is still on my Radar, and I still actively support the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718
HoboNickels Version 2.0.1.0 is still current wallet? 

Yes, 2.0.1.0 is the current version of the wallet.  Smiley
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

But the future is unknown, and I still monitor the network and market weekly to ensure it is function as expected.

Happy G Zues Krist Day!

20000 odd thousands are dust and rust.  But HOBO is original and still here.

HoboNickels Version 2.0.1.0 is still current wallet? 

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==

Happy G Zues Krist Day!

Activity: 195
Merit: 17

Happy G Zues Krist Day!

legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Hobonickels are on log sell out.
Oblivion is getting closer

Sell out seems to be over. The price stabilized again and we have only 2 or 3 satoshis lost in price. I hope it stays that way.

EDIT: I was happy too soon.  Sad

more like a stablecoin
legendary

Sell out seems to be over. The price stabilized again and we have only 2 or 3 satoshis lost in price. I hope it stays that way.

EDIT: I was happy too soon.  Sad
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
We will contact with you!
Hello,

My name is John Todorov and I am CFO of DagX crypto trading platform. We are looking to drastically expand our business and we are interested in listing promising projects, like yours.

If you're interested in listing to our exchange, you can communicate with me via telegram (https://t.me/CryptoJohn48), you can send me an email to [email protected], you can call straight to my office phone number +44 20 38073840 or you can fill-up the application form from here: https://affiliate.dagx.live/list-your-coin-token-on-dagx-live

Best regards!

thanks I applied via listing form . Hope we can get to your exchange !

Hello,

My name is John Todorov and I am CFO of DagX crypto trading platform. We are looking to drastically expand our business and we are interested in listing promising projects, like yours.

If you're interested in listing to our exchange, you can communicate with me via telegram (https://t.me/CryptoJohn48), you can send me an email to [email protected], you can call straight to my office phone number +44 20 38073840 or you can fill-up the application form from here: https://affiliate.dagx.live/list-your-coin-token-on-dagx-live

Best regards!

thanks I applied via listing form . Hope we can get to your exchange !
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
Slowly but surely, HBN is becoming the last of its kind. Last of the novacoin-based high stake coins. High inflation is no longer considered harmful in the crypto space (look at steem for example).

There are Truck and Version coin which are both maintained by Noise.  CompoundCoin and InflationCoin both have active Devs.  Stackbit was high inflation but the inflation rate was lowered but not that much lower. 
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
I asked some people whether they would help and they told me that HBN codebase is alright and does not need improvements   Cheesy
legendary
Not going to abandon. But right now I have zero time. My job is very demanding, and HBN can't pay the bills.     That is not to say I will not do anything in the future, but the near term I am biding time. If the market changes and things pick up. I will jump on and help move the bandwagon. But the incentive to spend time away from family, away from work, away from sports, is not enough to justify.   

It's really too bad nothing's planned for now, but I can understand the reasons very well. You're there to intervene when there's a problem and that's worth a lot. Maybe someday you'll have more time and can develop HBN further.  Smiley
Ok lets hope something will trigger activity of developer whoever it is Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052
May the force bit with you.
Tranz do u plan to contribute to Hobonickels with some development of stuff from roadmap this year or u have no plans for HBN anymore?

Would also like to know what plans you have for HBN, Tranz. It would be nice if development could continue.  Smiley

I hope he is not thinking of abandoning this old coin. They are still alive in freiexchange though the trading activity is very dull.

https://freiexchange.com/market/HBN/BTC

But still have list of buy and sell orders. So the dreaded 1-sat level is still very far from HBN.

Not going to abandon. But right now I have zero time. My job is very demanding, and HBN can't pay the bills.     That is not to say I will not do anything in the future, but the near term I am biding time. If the market changes and things pick up. I will jump on and help move the bandwagon. But the incentive to spend time away from family, away from work, away from sports, is not enough to justify.   

Merit: 275
Tranz do u plan to contribute to Hobonickels with some development of stuff from roadmap this year or u have no plans for HBN anymore?

Would also like to know what plans you have for HBN, Tranz. It would be nice if development could continue.  Smiley

I hope he is not thinking of abandoning this old coin. They are still alive in freiexchange though the trading activity is very dull.

https://freiexchange.com/market/HBN/BTC

But still have list of buy and sell orders. So the dreaded 1-sat level is still very far from HBN.

legendary

legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
So we are looking for high inflation coins to be trading on the exchanges nowadays? I've been out of the game for a very long time and I'm looking for coins that are worth trading and that people feel still have a good chance to be around for a long time.

when the market cap is 300k, inflation has only a weak effect on fundamentals, just the projected inflation
but with falling price it loses importance
It has been 2 years since some major commit happended to Hobonickels source code..  

https://github.com/Tranz5/HoboNickels/commits/master

hi panpine, did your main account get banned?

stolen and not able to retrieve back Sad
Pages:
Jump to: