Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL for only the brave !? - page 4. (Read 22070 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 10
January 19, 2019, 12:53:19 PM
Hodl is not only for brave people. But for people who have analyzed the technique / fundamentals that the price of the token you hold will increase in the coming months or years.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
January 19, 2019, 12:48:41 PM
Hold isn't for brave alone. Sometimes people hold the coins because no choice due to missed the right opportunity to trade when it was high in value. Waiting for another pump is the only solution to solve the problem of losing investment earnings.
Activity: 728
January 19, 2019, 12:44:38 PM
I am among those who hold coins for years. I do this because I see great potential in bitcoin and ethereum. I like people who do HODL.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
January 19, 2019, 12:32:15 PM
"HOLD" is a belief if you believe it. if we think about the development trend of blockchain, in 3 to 5 years. Its trend will rise sharply. i don't think u need to worry too much, as long as it is a good quality coin.
but we not only have to believe without analyzing our coins because not all coins will grow even though the blockchain is well developed.
So the best from now on, you start checking whether your coins are worth the long term or the best to sell them immediately
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
January 19, 2019, 12:23:31 PM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink

HODL is only for those who are patient and who has the capacity to wait for the market to recover. Not every investor is willing to wait or has the capability to wait. Some investors need money to pay bills, that's why instead of holding they sell for less. That's also one of the reasons why it is reasonable to only invest the amount of money you can afford to lose, so that if ever you need money, you will not sell for losses.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
January 19, 2019, 12:21:29 PM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink
Lol sometimes HODL also applicable for those who has been trapped when the value suddenly drops bigger from the capital amount just like what happen in the year of 2018 when more than half of crypto population has been trapped and no other choice but to HoDl if they dont wanna lose much bigger
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
January 19, 2019, 12:06:23 PM
HODL because we can't do anything else!
...that's more of the reality.
If you have lost 80% value on your coins, there's not much you can do besides hodling.
You could sell it for close to nothing, but if it's almost nothing might as well just keep em.

But, there are a lot of other things you can do.
The easiest is to just buy up more.
Since everything is dirt cheap right now, you can minimize your cost per token ratio substantially.
You can bounty hunt, you can day trade, you can mine, or even play crypto games.
So much besides just sitting around doing nothing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
January 19, 2019, 12:02:05 PM
"HOLD" is a belief if you believe it. if we think about the development trend of blockchain, in 3 to 5 years. Its trend will rise sharply. i don't think u need to worry too much, as long as it is a good quality coin.
Activity: 644
January 19, 2019, 11:48:26 AM
HODL isn't easy way to success, It should pass so many difficult situations. So I think holding or short term trading should be depend on the effort that you can put on this field. And also mostly now lot of people holding their coin because of they haven't nothing to do.
Activity: 255
January 19, 2019, 11:33:27 AM
Long-term investments have their pitfalls, such as volatility. If you are trading at the same time, you can also increase the number of coins a little, both during the growth and during the fall.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
January 18, 2019, 05:25:38 AM
I support, of course, a HODL must be rewarded for his patience and endurance) Thanks to HODL, we will be able to resist a bearish trend and help the course start moving upwards. So let's guys be a little more tolerant and will not sell our cryptoactives.
Activity: 672
January 18, 2019, 04:21:43 AM
I don't think so, sometimes someone becomes a holder and investor because of an accident, because they are late selling it and many people are better to keep it until prices up again. HODL is not for brave but HODL for patient people.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
January 18, 2019, 03:55:37 AM
A lot of people seem to dump their token as soon as the token loses it market value. You  an tell such people don't have an  depth knowledge of how the crypto market works, because like other market , the crypto market has it own ups and downs. If the token value is low now, the value can pump up at any time. It all about taking calculated risk. In the end there will be reward for HODL.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
January 17, 2019, 05:03:42 PM
As practice shows, the HODL strategy does not work on short and medium time intervals. Will there be a coin in 2-3 years? I'm not sure that many altcoins will survive this time period.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
January 17, 2019, 04:56:08 PM
I do not support this long-term investment strategy because it will not bring you any good
Activity: 588
January 17, 2019, 03:49:54 PM
The most important thing is that this courage be rewarded in the end. Then all those holding their coins will truly be called brave.
Otherwise, we will all be stupid.
And what strategies can be today? If you are confident in the prospects of this or that project, then in order to get good results, you need to leave coins for long-term storage. But when choosing a project, you need to be careful enough, because the cryptocurrency market is in such a state that it will be very difficult for everyone to develop.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 17, 2019, 03:40:27 PM
The most important thing is that this courage be rewarded in the end. Then all those holding their coins will truly be called brave.
Otherwise, we will all be stupid.
Activity: 448
January 17, 2019, 09:21:20 AM
I think Hodl is for the People who have other sources of Income , Basically for the People who Invested the amount of money which they afford to loose and who believes in the Industry deeply. Yes One need to be really brave to hodl in a weak market.
Otherwise, it can not be, all the others have already left the crypto currency, so the further, the more reliable the group of investors remains in the crypto currency
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
January 17, 2019, 08:35:49 AM
That's for sure, hodl is the most suitable policy in this market, because in such a market selling your assets is not the best idea!
Activity: 406
January 17, 2019, 08:28:29 AM
I will agree with that. Its not just for the brave but also for the patient. I've been holding already for a long time now and hopefully we all be rewarded for this. In this type of crypto market, I don't see any other option but to hodl. Its the only logical thing to do but the real problem is until when we are going to hold. Hopefully this year is the end of our holding.
Pages:
Jump to: