Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL for only the brave !? - page 9. (Read 22070 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 252
January 03, 2019, 02:29:51 PM
It is very difficult to make HODL especially when you run out of money for life, and the market is still at the bottom (
  Yup it takes a big heart to hold even when you know that there are only  few percent chances to get profit. There is huge profit but keeping it till long is condition for  it. So if you want to earn profit just hold your coin with patience for long term the longer you will hold the wider your money will grow.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 03, 2019, 12:53:20 PM
HODL - is one of the safest and most effective strategies for almost any investor who does not know how to trade professionally. However, if you have good trading skills, you can combine both of these strategies — trading and HODL, and then you may be able to achieve results that are much more serious than if you only used HODL.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
January 03, 2019, 12:01:22 PM
You are probably correct as of now because of the current status of the market. But we need to consider that they are also the wiser ones who hodl their tokens or coins because they wanted a bigger profit when the market started to rise. Let just see what is the next stage. Hold on to your horses until the next bullrun.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 03, 2019, 11:36:15 AM
It is very difficult to make HODL especially when you run out of money for life, and the market is still at the bottom (
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 03, 2019, 11:26:28 AM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink

Then I am one of the braves. I have been holding my crypto since last year hoping that there will be another bullish market and I could sell off my investment. But that did not happen. If I have known, I would rather have a weak hand but got great earnings during the time the market was bullish. But no choice now but to hodl my assets than lose some more by selling now.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
January 03, 2019, 11:25:05 AM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
No it will not, We all were manipulated by Whales. Did you get something beside loses from that ''Hodl'' so far?
Answer is obvious, people like to think that it will be better soon.

Well, the whole point of deciding to hodl is that ones believes in what he invested in. Thinking something is a good investment, after research ofc, but in long term (1 or 30 years, no matter, not the point), it is only natural to hodl.

Now, hodling for some other reason? Depends on the reason, but without believing the investment, what kind of an investor are you then? O_o
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
January 03, 2019, 11:10:18 AM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
No it will not, We all were manipulated by Whales. Did you get something beside loses from that ''Hodl'' so far?
Answer is obvious, people like to think that it will be better soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 03, 2019, 11:02:58 AM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
Perhaps you are right, and the strategy of "hold" may be a reward in the future, but I believe that everything depends on the specific coin, and you should always monitor the position of your coins and their price, because some projects / coins may cease to exist, and you can be left with nothing ...
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
January 03, 2019, 10:35:43 AM
And our hopes currently rewarded! We saw this morning that Ethereum come back for 2 row in caoinmarcetcap. But brave - is not only one quality of holders. Also some holders is a greedy and they just scared to sell when have any losts.
This is only the beginning of this carnival, because in the future there will be an opportunity to feel rich again, because the market today seems dead to you, but in fact it is only beginning to revive.
Activity: 365
January 02, 2019, 01:51:48 PM
Well, Crypto is only for the Brave. Lighthearted people are not supposed to be here. They might get themselves in some serious depression in this field because of the tension and anxiety it can create.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
January 02, 2019, 01:44:52 PM
Need hold but wisely. If you just do nothing, all the time you are only losing profits, and this time wasted. Time is our most valuable resource, so you need to spend it wisely. While many "brave" (but I would call them scared) just hold, I trade and constantly make money on it. So spend your time learning so that you can trade and earn despite the market situation.
I would like to add that I'm not against those people who just bought cryptocurrency for a long-term investment and they don't care what the price of their assets over the next few years. These people have bet that their assets will grow in value in a few years and they deliberately don't want to waste their time and efforts on learning to trade.
Another thing is when people consider themselves traders, but at the same time when the market has ceased to be bullish, they were frightened and decided to hold. To such people, I can say that every fool can make money on the bullish market and real traders make money in any market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
January 02, 2019, 11:42:50 AM
I think it's not like that. hold is a strategy to reduce the amount of loss. so what is needed is not only courage but also intelligence. so hold is a decision. never hold if you only have brave.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
January 02, 2019, 11:19:00 AM
I don't see the point in investing in well-known coins now. It is best to make an investment portfolio of cheap coins.

Guys, could you tell me what any exchange with large choice rare and cheap coins!

I can recommend an excellent exchange, which every day add new coins, which are not present on other exchanges. Here is a referral link https://bitebtc.com/?affid=42324

bitebtc.com perfect for bountyhunters.

And what is perfect that exchange for bountyhunters? Explain, please. In my opinion, the most ordinary exchange.  Although BiteBTC in Top-40 exchanges worldwide.
January 02, 2019, 10:56:21 AM
hold seems easy for people who have never done it, even though in reality it is a very difficult thing to do. especially if you are a person who often panics with price fluctuations in the market.

Which is precisely why I believe that investing forgettable amounts, to name them that, is the key to easy HODL.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 02, 2019, 10:07:09 AM
hold seems easy for people who have never done it, even though in reality it is a very difficult thing to do. especially if you are a person who often panics with price fluctuations in the market.
January 02, 2019, 09:38:19 AM
Although I agree with HODL crypto, I don't think that all crypto should choose HODL, because I don't think most crypto has any preservation value and potential.

I would agree with this.

IMHO, if there's a potential use case that would emerge with a certain coin, thus increasing it's price, HODLing is just fine.
On the other hand, not many seem to have such (potential) use cases, so perhaps they are much better for daytrading (or weektrading xD).

Been hodling few coins for almost 2 years and I know some people have been hodling for much longer.

The key is to invest amounts that you can almost immediately forget about. Like, for example, going out. You go, buy several drinks, forget about that money and move on.
If you can do that, it's sooooo easy to HODL.
Activity: 388
Merit: 10
January 02, 2019, 08:47:44 AM
Although I agree with HODL crypto, I don't think that all crypto should choose HODL, because I don't think most crypto has any preservation value and potential.
Activity: 140
January 02, 2019, 08:45:56 AM

bitebtc.com perfect for bountyhunters.

thank you very much for your help, it's true on bitebtc.com you can sell a lot of cheap tokens, which are in my account for a long time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
January 02, 2019, 05:30:39 AM
And our hopes currently rewarded! We saw this morning that Ethereum come back for 2 row in caoinmarcetcap. But brave - is not only one quality of holders. Also some holders is a greedy and they just scared to sell when have any losts.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
January 02, 2019, 05:24:11 AM
it can be said that indeed, because holding in the long term is indeed very risky especially if it is a coin that does not have a large volume of transactions.
but sometimes conditions can also make us willing to become holders
Maybe anything. Especially if today many projects start really serious growth. Today, the market is still falling and we still see negative news. But I think that sooner or later we will all be able to feel growth.
Pages:
Jump to: