Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL for only the brave !? - page 6. (Read 22070 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
January 15, 2019, 12:53:07 PM
I am not that brave, but I keep hodl my coins. As for me there are a lot of information about every token and I am trying to take it into account. As a result I choose best tokens and I am trying to hold some of them.
Well, actually I hold and I am trying to be brave
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 15, 2019, 12:46:24 PM
At this time only new user are investing because all old user are on hold and doing nothing in spite of holding of old investment. This is good decision that smart investors is waiting for good time in coming few months. Only brave person can do this, other wise panic people have sold the coins at bottom level already. 
Soon those who hold their coins will also sell. when Bitcoin falls below 3 thousand dollars then even those who believed very strongly will start to sell. and then only those people who know how the technology works and are in the market not only for profit will remain on the market
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 12:44:33 PM
If you are able to stay calm, even if your portfolio is decreasing its value, then you can hold some coins. But if you panic every time, when the market goes down, you should leave this by side and find some other place to make money.
Activity: 630
January 15, 2019, 12:34:12 PM
At this time only new user are investing because all old user are on hold and doing nothing in spite of holding of old investment. This is good decision that smart investors is waiting for good time in coming few months. Only brave person can do this, other wise panic people have sold the coins at bottom level already. 
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 15, 2019, 12:07:56 PM
This investment philosophy is extreme and is usually a crazy adventurer, similar to gambling. I don't think this method is the best way to invest, and when cryptocurrency continues to fall, HODL is meaningless.
Recent events have well shown what can lead to HODL and blind belief that the fall in the price of cryptocurrency can not be delayed for a long time, this is a lesson and it is necessary to draw the right conclusions

Well that's why you have to be a little more careful as well with the coins that you plan to hodl. For me, established coins like btc and eth, despite their current status, will have huge adoption in the future, hence i'm confident that time and patience is the only challenge i have to overcome.
Activity: 448
January 15, 2019, 10:29:05 AM
This investment philosophy is extreme and is usually a crazy adventurer, similar to gambling. I don't think this method is the best way to invest, and when cryptocurrency continues to fall, HODL is meaningless.
Recent events have well shown what can lead to HODL and blind belief that the fall in the price of cryptocurrency can not be delayed for a long time, this is a lesson and it is necessary to draw the right conclusions
Activity: 421
January 15, 2019, 04:01:13 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 15, 2019, 02:28:01 AM
Your hope will be rewarded because patience for one's struggle will be rewarded with good results. Holding down for the brave might be brave because he believes that his value in the future will increase, if it will be lower and that's a risk so you last longer. Holding is a safe way to avoid losing everything but safe for now, in the future luck, will increase or will decrease.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
January 15, 2019, 12:54:46 AM
 the performance of these coins continued to gather momentum and more people invested in the market. The prices of these coins and other digital currencies have dipped numerous times in the past few months, yet the market value has continued to grow. The three most popular cryptocurrencies have made huge gains in this period of technological evolution.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
January 15, 2019, 12:43:04 AM
Yes, I have some coins that I do not intend to sell now and I will keep them for a long time until the market recovers. The risk is that so you can wait a very long time and not everyone can stand it. HODL is a great strategy, but I would recommend using other ways of earning.
Exactly, Hodl works only on the top coins not on ICO's most time also I request everyone not to hodl bounty tokens as it drops very badly. I had a experience on this as I was working on a bounty for three months and after all I got nearly 1 lakh tokens where the value of this was nearly $125 only. So I taught to hodl for few more months like something will happen in the market value. after a long time I checked the current value of this and now the value of the tokens is $15. Guys be careful when it comes to bounty holdings.
Activity: 550
January 15, 2019, 12:25:24 AM
welp holding coins is for brave, holding your coins is really risky because of the market right now.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 14, 2019, 06:29:50 PM
I see a lot of people talk about holding here everytime but I think holding requires patience and persistence because it is not easy to see your assets dump very hard and still HODL them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
January 14, 2019, 06:16:57 PM
I think that Hold is in most of the cases for those who didn't sell at the right moment. I am this kind of holder Smiley
Activity: 434
January 14, 2019, 06:03:01 PM
Yeah, only a tough nut can hold all its coins in this situation on the cryptocurrency market. I try to keep, but it turns out more and more difficult.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
January 14, 2019, 05:43:31 PM
Well holding for me doesn't mean you are brave, holding means you understand what crypto is , you know that what goes down will surely go up. Most people start crypto without understanding this part, so once there is a bearish market ,they quickly sell off and are seen as weak hands.
Activity: 798
January 14, 2019, 05:21:20 PM
Yes, I have some coins that I do not intend to sell now and I will keep them for a long time until the market recovers. The risk is that so you can wait a very long time and not everyone can stand it. HODL is a great strategy, but I would recommend using other ways of earning.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
January 14, 2019, 05:16:02 PM
For the brave and patient, I'd add. We have seen what this strategy can lead to by the example of bitcoin. But now the situation is a little more complicated and we can not know which of the coins will be worth a lot in the future, but despite this HODL is one of the best and most effective strategies.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
January 14, 2019, 04:22:51 PM
surely all guys don't hold coin. because for holding need to be patience. somebody thought if i hold, future if market don't rise can fall loses. but which have faith to crypto, they are don't sell lower prices. of course wait for hopefull prices market and take patience for good time. so you are right that  HODL for only the brave.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
January 14, 2019, 03:44:57 PM
HODL is only for brave people, that's true. because all of this has a very high risk, which is why many people suggest that when we want to buy or invest Cryptocurrency coins we are advised to use cold money, or money that we do not use for our daily needs. Because if we lose, it is not a problem that is so difficult.
For those who can have patience. It’s not everyone that is ready to buy a coin and continue to hold it when the price drops and they are losing. A lot of people would quickly quit and withdraw their funds, and these are the people who are kind of greedy, lol, they want only profit, despite they were told that there are risks, but they still want only profit. So when it’s not bringing they profit they will just withdraw. They are also those that buy out of FOMO, because they are greedy and they need profit at all cost and they are still those that will lose.
Activity: 471
January 14, 2019, 03:11:35 AM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink
HODL on stable and top coins is the right step in this situation, as far as individual coins and choices are concerned, there is no way to predict what risk they will take and whether they will benefit from it.

potential coins are currently low, so it's very appropriate if you keep RESISTANT. any choice must have risks so you must be able to accept if something happens. I hope you can benefit from the Hold strategy. brave or not if Hold will provide security for your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: