Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL for only the brave !? - page 10. (Read 22070 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 01, 2019, 09:05:16 PM
Despite the fact that for someone HODL strategy can look funny, I am sure that the true followers of this type of strategy will always remain in profit, or at least they can earn much more than those who try to trade their coins in the hope that they can increase their capital. Here is my opinion on this.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
January 01, 2019, 08:54:59 PM
Yes it is, only the braves will not sell when they see their coins losing its value, and only the brave will keep on buying when the market is dipping and only them will be rewarded when there is a big turn around in the market, but with the current market trend it's hard to be a brave one.
You're afraid, don't be here, just go away from the world of Bitcoin. The main capital of joining Bitcoin is confidence, courage, patience, smart and money. those who are intelligent will always take advantage of the opportunity well and are always strong in maintaining confidence.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 01, 2019, 08:48:15 PM
those who survive in the bounty campaign are also just for the brave. In addition to falling markets and many who panic sell, some people also give up from the bounty because of the long wait. the brave ones will get profits in the future.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
January 01, 2019, 08:38:59 PM
by choosing Hold is a safe way in the bear market, because if we release we will lose a lot so many people still hold coins.

people who are patient in getting good results do not mean greed for good results. brave or not dare to determine the Hold strategy is for someone who wants to be safer.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 01, 2019, 07:59:00 PM
hold not only for the brave only. but for those who have a sense of patience to survive an excess of crypto conditions which will result in a long time. In addition, hold also for people who have big capital on crypto as well. because that will also give you great profit and so worth the time to hold and wait.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
January 01, 2019, 07:26:13 PM
Yes it is, only the braves will not sell when they see their coins losing its value, and only the brave will keep on buying when the market is dipping and only them will be rewarded when there is a big turn around in the market, but with the current market trend it's hard to be a brave one.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
January 01, 2019, 06:59:07 PM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink

You are brave - that's great. However, in the crypto market earn smart people and not brave ones. Hold need with the mind. It is most important.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 01, 2019, 06:13:17 PM
yes i think so you need to be strong to hodl in those taught economic conditions and in those hard days wish good luck for everyone and happy new investment year Smiley
Holding isn't just for the brave person but to those who are looking positivity on the future.
Though holding isn't the way of not losing with the current situation but to make may of having more gains. It is already a practice since before but somehow only few people can manage on it.
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
January 01, 2019, 06:12:54 PM
Somewhere yes, hodling is for brave because though it is not such a big task, needing great efforts and strategies but you should be brave enough to resist the pain if you loose.
Holding an investment assets for a long period of time is not only meant for the brave investors, the investors would also need to have some extra funds in his bank account in order to sustain his living expenses, so I guess investors who really wanted to invest their money into any investment products should truly plan it well beforehand.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 05:57:44 PM
yes i think so you need to be strong to hodl in those taught economic conditions and in those hard days wish good luck for everyone and happy new investment year Smiley
Activity: 518
January 01, 2019, 05:31:08 PM
if you still believe in crypto of course to hold crypto you in the long run you will dare to do it and hopefully you are lucky.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
January 01, 2019, 05:07:32 PM
This was always my thought before this long bear market. This is a different time, new movements and I'm beginning to think different, giving the strategy view of HODLing a different thought. Yes, it seems to me that HODL is complete scam in this kind of market, it doesn't just work.
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 01, 2019, 05:05:14 PM
Hodling is a very simple strategy from one side, from another side you have to be sure you can resist such big dumps as we got last year.
If you bought crypto-currencies not on credit funds and now your financial situation is normal, then it is not difficult to wait, under other circumstances you are probably no longer in the crypto-currency
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
January 01, 2019, 02:44:30 PM
I don't see the point in investing in well-known coins now. It is best to make an investment portfolio of cheap coins.

Guys, could you tell me what any exchange with large choice rare and cheap coins!

I can recommend an excellent exchange, which every day add new coins, which are not present on other exchanges. Here is a referral link https://bitebtc.com/?affid=42324

What is the price for listing tokens on this exchange? Is it expensive?
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 01, 2019, 02:41:29 PM
Somewhere yes, hodling is for brave because though it is not such a big task, needing great efforts and strategies but you should be brave enough to resist the pain if you loose.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
January 01, 2019, 02:04:00 PM
Hodling is a very simple strategy from one side, from another side you have to be sure you can resist such big dumps as we got last year.
Activity: 686
January 01, 2019, 01:59:18 PM
it can be said that indeed, because holding in the long term is indeed very risky especially if it is a coin that does not have a large volume of transactions.
but sometimes conditions can also make us willing to become holders
Activity: 392
January 01, 2019, 01:51:39 PM
Hodl is not correct strategy and if you are doing this, you are not brave it is irrelevant. This is not a game so you must think everytime and if you need to sell, sell it don't hodl for any reason. With this way you can reduce your lose.
Activity: 350
January 01, 2019, 01:47:01 PM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink

we hope, we hope...
Activity: 360
January 01, 2019, 01:23:51 PM
In the crypto market, bravery is not the most important. Wisdom and experience are more important. In more cases, bravery will only make us make some stupid judgments and will lose our money. Sometimes we don't need too much bravery, we need a little bit wise.
Pages:
Jump to: