Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL is not advisable! - page 27. (Read 4434 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
August 22, 2018, 10:19:04 AM
In my own very experienced there is no good outcome when you HODL too much.
First of all do you know what HODL means?
HODL is used when referring to hold the cryptocurrency rather than selling it.
Holding cryptocurrency is no good because it means you don’t have a knowledge about trading, for me, you can do scalping trading and increase your holding by it and gain profit.
I suggest that all in the Crypto community must learn the basic trading fundamentals. There are free tutorials anywhere. Don’t be lazy, think big.

Everybody cannot be traders. The people that trade and those that hold provide balance to the market and they have their own individual objectives that they believe that course of action is the best way to go about it. Holding is not all bad so also its not all good. I have seen people who hold for just six months and the coin turned out massive and I have equally seen same too that it worth zero having being delisted on major exchange sites over time.

Rather than discouraging holding, you should advocate the right coins to hold. Imagine everyone is dumping and no one is buying, I guess you would even left the market and the value would have dropped drastically. Basic knowledge about trading is good but it involve more than that to actually make decent returns as its not as simple as it seems.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
August 22, 2018, 10:18:54 AM

Holding cryptocurrency is no good because it means you don’t have a knowledge about trading,

Telling everybody that dont do trading a no good is also a no good Cheesy

Looks like, you just entered lately in a crypto world bud

if you HODL a 10$ eth Jan 2017, say this again.. Cheesy

for me, you can do scalping trading and increase your holding by it and gain profit.

easy to say huh..

forgetting something, that you could also lose your money and couldn't gain any for trading than HODL

Well you didn't  get my point. You can do more in scalping, you can increase your holdings and secure the profits.  Remember  back on 2017 there is no such thing as HODL so I am referring  to the current  situations  now.  Do you  know the basic  trading fundamentals?  If yes then I believed that you can increase  more rather than keeping your token and waiting when it will go up.  Keep in mind what basic trading fundamentals  and learn it so that you'll  get my point.

Well I do get your point

don't get only on one side bud

basic fundamentals trading is not a guaranteed profit

even an experienced traders also got rekt

so telling people to not HODL and just trade is a lame

That is why I'd mention there that holding too much is no good. It is my opinion  sir  and that is base on my experienced.
Yes trading is doesn't  guaranteed profit but there's  a big chance to multiply  your capital.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
August 22, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

Holding cryptocurrency is no good because it means you don’t have a knowledge about trading,

for me, you can do scalping trading and increase your holding by it and gain profit.

easy to say huh..

forgetting something, that you could also lose your money and couldn't gain any for trading than HODL

Well you didn't  get my point. You can do more in scalping, you can increase your holdings and secure the profits.  Remember  back on 2017 there is no such thing as HODL so I am referring  to the current  situations  now.  Do you  know the basic  trading fundamentals?  If yes then I believed that you can increase  more rather than keeping your token and waiting when it will go up.  Keep in mind what basic trading fundamentals  and learn it so that you'll  get my point.

Well I do get your point

don't get only on one side bud

basic fundamentals trading is not a guaranteed profit

even an experienced traders also got rekt

so telling people to not HODL and just trade is a lame

August 22, 2018, 10:10:42 AM

easy to say huh..

August 22, 2018, 10:06:17 AM
tell that to people who bought their coins at 12$ back in the time.
You didn't  get my point.  Why hold  if you can make it more and more? I mean can gain more by scalping  trading if you have a basic knowledge in trading  fundamentals.  And I'm referring  the market situation right now I forgot  to specify  there.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
August 22, 2018, 10:02:07 AM

easy to say huh..

Activity: 350
Merit: 22
August 22, 2018, 09:45:08 AM
tell that to people who bought their coins at 12$ back in the time.
August 22, 2018, 09:42:35 AM
In my very own experienced there is no good outcome when you HODL too much.
First of all do you know what HODL means?
HODL is used when referring to hold the cryptocurrency rather than selling it.
Holding cryptocurrency is no good because it means you don’t have a knowledge about trading, for me, you can do scalping trading and increase your holding by it and gain profit.
I suggest that all in the Crypto community must learn the basic trading fundamentals. There are free tutorials anywhere. Don’t be lazy, think big.
Pages:
Jump to: