Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL is the only policy. - page 14. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 09, 2018, 04:04:11 PM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?
most of the time, hodling is essential. but when the prices are low it is a good option to buy a new coin if you can afford one. just for gaining new knowledge and experience.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 03:49:22 PM
In my opinion, at the moment already too late to sell the coins because we have fallen very strongly. It is known that each falling is followed surely by growth. Therefore if you trust in crypto, then it is necessary to wait and trust. Growth it will be obligatory!
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
October 09, 2018, 02:43:09 PM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?

HODL is always the best strategy unless you are a cool trader which can make profit on such unpredictable and manipulated market like cryptomarket at the moment. That't why personally I'm trying to invests long term in those coins and alts which I think are the most promising and can bring me maximum profit within a definite timeframe.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 09, 2018, 02:25:19 PM
My deposit has greatly decreased this year. Therefore, at the moment I see no reason to sell my coins. I will hodl them and wait for the market to turn.
Activity: 224
October 09, 2018, 02:18:05 PM
I agree with the topic starter. All that can be done with cryptocurrencies today is to keep them for a long time and wait for the market to return to normal and prices for cryptocurrencies will return.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 01:34:55 PM
Today, given the market situation, this is the best strategy. The main thing is not to get involved in it. After all, when the market is on the mend, you can hang on to the strategy and miss the opportunity to sell at a good price.
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 09, 2018, 01:23:37 PM
In my opinion, with the current market situation, HODL is the best way to limit losses for investors. The market will stabilize and rebound. This volatility is just one of the factors for the market to choose the potential coin to continue the competition for the development of Crypto. Therefore, there is a need for careful research and selection in HODL policy at this time.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 09, 2018, 01:17:49 PM
hodl  for  now  it  is  the  best  thing we  can  ever  do  for  now  since  the low  of prices in  the  market  so  we do  not  have  any other option just to hodl.
copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 01:11:32 PM
This is the stage of point it seems where everyone will HODL, and should from what all the people are saying.
I thiink for me, I may end up buying some of the good project coins to see if I can make some money
Activity: 200
October 09, 2018, 01:08:45 PM
Possibly HODL investment strategy is exactly what will yield the result. The market have already got rid of worthless ICOs of 2017 and the steady growth has to start now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
October 09, 2018, 01:04:08 PM
I dont agree with you, the HODL is not the only policy, moreover in the last 6 months everytihng that was hodled was went down very much, there have been very few winners.
I could agree if you told that the best policy is tohodl till it moons and then get rid of it fast.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 09, 2018, 12:59:41 PM
I've been waiting for 4 months. I'm starting to make money now  Grin (but the harm is too much )
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
October 09, 2018, 12:54:46 PM
Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's! Render to Hodler the things that are Hodler`s. Even though I belong to the class of these patient people too (oh, today hodlers  are masters of patience) but I follow the trading news. Closing shorts, reducing their number is always good for ETH, therefore, it is worth watching the market, and not just sit back.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 09, 2018, 12:52:56 PM
i am also holder some coins which have good future, if just a shitcoi i wanna sell immediately and not try to sell ASAP
bcs if good coin i can get some profit in the future but if just a shitcoin makes me lose

I not have a single coin that would not fall in price. On average, my wallet fell in price by 40-60%
Activity: 123
October 09, 2018, 12:48:44 PM
I too despite negative moods continue to hold the of cryptocurrencies and I do not sell it. I hope that very soon there will pass this time, bad for the market, and everything will be as earlier.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 12:48:27 PM
Hodl is what's best at the moment.
Activity: 310
October 09, 2018, 12:44:27 PM
i am also holder some coins which have good future, if just a shitcoi i wanna sell immediately and not try to sell ASAP
bcs if good coin i can get some profit in the future but if just a shitcoin makes me lose
Activity: 140
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
October 09, 2018, 12:30:29 PM
Already I hold various coins to more half of year, and the nickname price of them will not grow. Only falls even more. Already even began to doubt that made the correct decision having invested in coins.
Activity: 194
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
October 09, 2018, 12:29:12 PM
Holding coins is not always the best strategy, first of all it depends on the news. For example, if the coin is removed from the exchange, it is better to sell it as soon as possible
Activity: 252
October 09, 2018, 12:28:50 PM
In the current situation, day trading is better. Lots of people have lost more than 90% of their total portfolio and they need to recover it. Most people have strated day trading for recovering the loss. I am also agreed on that.
Pages:
Jump to: