Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL is the only policy. - page 16. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
October 09, 2018, 12:43:57 AM
I'm still HODLing since May.

Let's see what the new year will bring us. I hope it will be awesome ! I'm expecting another bull around 2020.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
October 09, 2018, 12:14:39 AM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?

The market tends to fluctuate quite a lot which is normal but HODL is a good strategy if you purchase at a good entry price when good quality low risk assets are over sold such as many are at present and then you'll likely benefit when things begin to improve again
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
October 09, 2018, 12:06:15 AM
HODLing is not the only policy in crypto but one of the good moves to pick especially when the market goes down. There are some coins that are worth holding because they have shown much capabilities of recovering whenever the market goes down.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
October 09, 2018, 12:03:53 AM
I think at this moment when the market is fluctuating every time HOLD is the better option.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
October 08, 2018, 11:57:32 PM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
I also hold a lot of cryptocurrencies now. Now I am sure that the transaction will be a loss, and I can only wait for the arrival of the bull market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 08, 2018, 09:40:00 PM
Holding coin with a low feature and a outdated function is totally worthless nowadays. You should hold coins that is good right now, and even better in the future. For you to secure a good return.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 05:09:55 PM

It seems to me that whenever something like this happens people start using similar tactics. It seems to me that it is the most competent, correct and without such tactics will be quite difficult to stay in the cryptocurrency market. The main thing to do it in time
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 05:30:03 PM
In this situation I also think hold is only a policy.Without holding now don't have any way.So need patience and wait for green market.
Activity: 1344
October 03, 2018, 10:48:04 AM
Yes, perhaps at the moment is the only correct tactic. It is better to keep in a long time so safer.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 10:46:15 AM
I agree with your point of view at this point of keeping is the most complete. If the sale will not be able to preserve the capital spent. Prisoners are busy and waiting for time is the most effective trade method when the market is in this dormant period. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
October 03, 2018, 10:37:21 AM
A lot of users says that befor was better  to trade and take part in bounty campaigns. as for  me I think  clever  trader or bounty hunter has to adjust  to any market  situation and make profit. Proffessional  determinis situation )))
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
October 03, 2018, 10:03:18 AM
HODL it's not the best decision right now. You need to be able to manage your assets if you are going to trade them. But if you choose a long-term investment, then hodl.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
October 03, 2018, 10:03:07 AM

y
e
s
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
October 03, 2018, 10:02:56 AM
see the market situation like this we should have to hold our coins for some time, indeed the current price really tests our patience, I really hope my patience brings positive things for the future, if not, that's the risk that must we experience,
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
October 03, 2018, 09:59:34 AM
Now only HODL just HODL. investing in cryptocurrency you have to count on long-term profit and not expect to receive quickly it
Holding is how you make the most profit in the trade. Everyone should be doing it because it not only makes money but it's not that complicated to do.
Activity: 602
October 03, 2018, 09:44:44 AM
Now the market is not so volatile and it is difficult to make a profit in such a market situation. Each person chooses his strategy in different conditions, but personally I also keep tokens and hope for improvement in order to successfully sell my coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
October 03, 2018, 09:07:54 AM
Not all coins are suitable for long-term investments,but only those in which you really see a great future.
Activity: 70
October 03, 2018, 09:06:49 AM
The market is not stable now, because I believe that it is not worth risking with trade now. and in the red market it is better to be patient
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
October 03, 2018, 08:56:45 AM
HODL is a whole art not only of the policy that needs to be fulfilled, I am sure that those who understand the meaning of HODL and the prospects of HODL will only agree with this, but here too the most important thing is to follow the market so that everything is under control.

Knowing what is the real deal inside the market will let you to keep believing, HODL comes from the trust knowing that there's really a big potentials to follow, those quality project where it is really important to follow news and updates coming from the team, it gives some comfort that eventually the project will rise and with you keeping the coins inside your safe wallet will bring decent earnings.
Activity: 602
October 03, 2018, 08:34:28 AM
HODL is a whole art not only of the policy that needs to be fulfilled, I am sure that those who understand the meaning of HODL and the prospects of HODL will only agree with this, but here too the most important thing is to follow the market so that everything is under control.
Pages:
Jump to: