Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL is the only policy. - page 17. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Crypto Depository Receipts
October 03, 2018, 08:30:43 AM
Now only HODL just HODL. investing in cryptocurrency you have to count on long-term profit and not expect to receive quickly it
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 08:26:17 AM
For now, I think the only policy I can adapt is to hodl my coins and avoid thinking of selling. This is the time to hodl you coins as a good investor and sell them later.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
October 03, 2018, 08:21:25 AM
So far it seems like holding is the best thing that anyone could do at this point. Hold the coins that you have, do not sell, it is not like you will be making any profit when you are selling the coins in a bear market anyway. My own policy is the same as yours, hold and wait for the coins to recovery. I am here to make profit which means I am not leaving without any profit
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 09:17:37 AM
Holding is the best strategy in this current market situation there is no reason good enough to throw your coin away as a result of decrease in prices of coin holding for a long time through investing much money
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 07:30:25 AM
When the market is down and fluctuating all you have to do is hodl all your coins and don not do a panic selling because, soon the market will rise again, as long as you have your job there is nothing to worry about the market price. Just keep on buying coins at their pre sale and when the market is down all coins a in low price and that is one also strategy to buy more coins and then hodl it again and sell it when there is a good price for it.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
September 27, 2018, 07:10:27 AM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?

Many of us are doing that kind of way on we handled our duties in this business. Even some of our ICO projects are giving as some hodl policies. To manage right and to give as satisfaction interms of our coins.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
September 27, 2018, 07:03:18 AM
Trading is always a great risk, even if done carefully. If a suitable cryptocurrency is found to make hodl, long-term investment will be a better policy.
Ofcourse, as we see the condition of the market right now, its getting worse and wrose everyday, so i suggest that all we need to do is just hold our coins and wait for the market to recover, all we need us just patience and hope that crypto will recover from this loss
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 07:00:49 AM
I stick to the HODL strategy because it is the only right solution for a long-term investment. I believe that the market will show huge growth and again increase its capitalization to $ 800 billion. Therefore, anyone who doubts and worries about their savings, I advise you to be patient and wait.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 06:57:09 AM
What kind of coin do you hold? Not all coins are suitable for hodl, if you only hodl, then in such a market situation you will lose a lot.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 06:44:33 AM
If you have a coin that's good for long-term investment, it's best to keep it. Especially in the current market situation, should be always under the condition of decline, which is the best strategy.
Activity: 84
September 27, 2018, 06:40:42 AM
HODL means that the investor believes in his own coin and that he will bring him a profit if not today, then after some time. I support this position and invest for a long time. Bitcoin, ethereum, Ripple, NEM are coins that I believe.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
September 26, 2018, 05:16:33 PM
At the moment HOLD is the only option that gives investors the opportunity to recover from their previous losses. Attempting to minimise losses will cause investors to lose more. HOLD is always the right decision to help everyone achieve their goals.
Activity: 79
September 26, 2018, 05:14:37 PM
and those who want to start already sell everything because they feel unsure to hold it for much longer
and I have the confidence to hold it for longer until crypto will reach its peak
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 05:11:19 PM
I will have to agree, by this time I am sure that most of us have lost a major percentage of our investments and the only way that we can hope to get back all that we have lost so far is to hold the coins through the bear market and wait for the bull market to roll around so we can sell the coins for a good price and take out the profits
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 26, 2018, 05:09:51 PM
Trading is always a great risk, even if done carefully. If a suitable cryptocurrency is found to make hodl, long-term investment will be a better policy.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
September 26, 2018, 05:08:59 PM
I also do the same, i keep my holdings and waiting for the bull run this year, i also have regrets on few of my holdings because it drops very deep but this is the only policy i must follow now in order not to loss any of my investment, i keep think positive that if bitcoin will increase and also with my holdings will increase too because i think all altcoins just rely on bitcoin price.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
September 26, 2018, 05:00:12 PM
Hodl is not good at all because of the market current situation.
If you hodl you just simply gambling and making your money sleep without assurance if that will rise again.
Why don't you try to do scalping trading then? I know it is risky, how about hodl? You hodl because your afraid to lose your money then this is not a good investment for you. Don't tell me to look back who hodl bitcoin 5 years ago, 5 years ago is very different in our current situation.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 04:51:38 PM
The most relevant policy in a volatile market is a short-term trade. In order to receive profit does not matter course up down or Vice versa. Very important volatility. But hold is the best option to make a profit and not to lose their investments if there is not enough knowledge and experience in the trade
Activity: 126
September 26, 2018, 04:42:50 PM
Hold is the best strategy  surely if you can buy at low price because if you bought a coin with high price after that you need to buy more and more while it is cheap. with that way you can decrease your average value. and the other point is you can start to making profit after some price movements.I believe hold strategy and i am doing it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 04:37:02 PM
yes of course, dont panic , just hold, market will rising, than falling again, than rising and so long, just need to keep calm
Pages:
Jump to: