Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl or change? - page 3. (Read 702 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
October 28, 2021, 06:12:32 PM
If you have already made a profit on DOGE, it is better to fix the profit and rebalance towards more fundamental coins. Such as SOL, ETH, BTC.
Good idea. Doge hype seems already over, so there is no need to hold Dogecoin. You are right, if he wants to have crypto assets, he is better to buy top coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Solana, Ripple, Stellar, Tron, or etc.

You understand that nobody needs DOGE, only speculation.
There are still some people who want Doge, that's why Doge has volume on the market now. It means Doge still has some transactions, some people should still buy-sell Dogecoin. However, it is not as massive as before, most people think Doge isn't very profitable to trade/hold anymore. I also think the same, Doge hype is no longer good.

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
October 28, 2021, 03:37:03 PM
Did you lose your hope with Doge?, firstly ask yourself why you want into another coin. If you already lose your hope and don't trust your coin anymore so change your investment is the best option for you.
Even if you do lost your trust on a particular coin then it doesnt mean that you would just simply skip out and find another one.Why? if you are on a situation where you do hold up because you are waiting for recovery then  you would really be having no choice but to wait up but if you do have
some other source of capital then you could do all things you do like as long you do have  the money but for those who do have just exact or ample
then switching to another coin wont really be simply as it seems.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
October 28, 2021, 10:29:37 AM
Hello,
If someone bought the Dogecoin at the highest price, then it is better to wait or change it to other cryptos and make money by exchanges and swap?
Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.
there is a question for the person who bought at the highest price.
1. the person intentionally buys at a high price and will hold or for collection.
2. the person is stuck on FUD
from these 2 points it can be concluded where the person will run.

if the person buys on purpose without thinking about the high price the person can hold on to the highest price.
whereas if the person is stuck in the FUD maybe they can replace it with another coin to get a faster profit.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 28, 2021, 08:02:00 AM
Hello,
If someone bought the Dogecoin at the highest price, then it is better to wait or change it to other cryptos and make money by exchanges and swap?
Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.
SELL , or CHANGE ..

Dogecoin is not going anywhere in the next couple of years so if you want your funds to increase then best to use in another coins at least this year and the next, and if you really trust dogecoin then invest again in the future.

Did you lose your hope with Doge?, firstly ask yourself why you want into another coin. If you already lose your hope and don't trust your coin anymore so change your investment is the best option for you.
doge season is over, so i think he is .
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
October 28, 2021, 07:51:31 AM
Dogecoin has been out of Elon's word now so meaning this will take another long time before having a possibilities of increasing like what did last few months ago, If I were you best to sell all the coins and convert to other altcoin that has potential of increasing sooner.
Indeed, dogecoin price increased for the FOMO. And Elon's tweet was the main reason behind it. Dogecoin isn't moving forward with FOMO now. And dogecoin won't be able to overcome it's previous ATH soon. OP should have exchange or swap his dogecoin earlier. The swap should be done with proper analysis. However, doge has increased significantly in last 24 hours. It's a sign of recovery, but don't hesitate to swap your doge if it goes down again.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 28, 2021, 05:42:43 AM
Hello,
Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.
Dogecoin has been out of Elon's word now so meaning this will take another long time before having a possibilities of increasing like what did last few months ago, If I were you best to sell all the coins and convert to other altcoin that has potential of increasing sooner.
Pancake Swap is also good so if you are asking about swapping then consider that area also.
He will not ask this thread if he is not doubting Doge , meaning he is losing hope and asking for other opinion as he don't know what to do now.
Activity: 882
October 28, 2021, 05:30:22 AM
Hello,
Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.
Honestly I stopped holding doge after profiting from it, maybe people like you will get a good lesson in this market when fomo.
In my opinion the chance for doge to surpass ATH is possible, but it would be better if you give up and do your research to a better coin in the market. I would like to recommend to you like BNB ETH DOT... are the leading platforms in this market.
Yes, Dogecoin can surpass ATH, but we do not know when that will happen. I also sold all Doge in the last ATH and do not have many Doge right now, but if the price drops too deep, I think I will buy some amount and hold for a long time. Buying BNB or ETH could be good, but unfortunately, the price is already higher so perhaps, buying a low coin price will be good as we don't have to spend much money to buy it.
Right now, the competition between the two memes doge coin and shiba has also shown that dogecoin is really losing its appeal.
If I keep waiting for the old ATH I think it will be a more hopeless wait.
The crypto space is very real, just look at how doge coin has grown and attracted projects that compete with it and now it has received a worthy competitor, I think if OP still believes in the memes At this point, it makes sense to believe shiba over doge, but that's not really serious investment anyway.

CRYPTO IS BITCOIN Smiley
Activity: 924
October 28, 2021, 03:30:59 AM
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 28, 2021, 01:13:11 AM
If you have already made a profit on DOGE, it is better to fix the profit and rebalance towards more fundamental coins. Such as SOL, ETH, BTC.

Doge already dumped from the ATH though still standing at 20 cents now this is  200% lower from the previous value.

also why not mention SHIBA INU ? this is also a climbing coin but of course like Dogecoin pumped by Elon Musk and team.

if He is willing for long term Holding then Yes he can Keep Binance, Ethreum , Bitcoin and Solana .
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
October 27, 2021, 11:47:34 AM
Hello,
Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.
holding or discarding it is not a mistake. the main thing is that you have to manage the doge well, if you hold you have to wait until the doge is in the ATH position. but if you sell, you have to be prepared to lose doge and manage to other assets so that your capital returns to that position.
so it's a choice
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
October 27, 2021, 06:33:04 AM
DOGE coin in my opinion is already difficult to skyrocket again, currently SHIB is fantastic, when the top 20 coins are red but today's SHIB is up more than 20%, we must dare to take the right decision, if we keep waiting we will lose time and also lose money because the opportunity to move up from DOGE is very difficult.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
October 27, 2021, 05:15:42 AM

Activity: 532
October 27, 2021, 04:31:45 AM
If you have bought Dogecoin, try to hold on for a while, hopefully in the future the price of Dogecoin will go up again, and if there has not been an increase in price, try to exchange it for another altcoin.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
October 26, 2021, 06:36:29 PM
Hello,
Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.
The correct answer is to sell your dogecoin, there is only one coin in the entire market that should be held with conviction and that is bitcoin, all the other coins regardless of how solid they may seem will always be on the shadow of bitcoin and their movements are more extreme because of this, and as such if you bought dogecoin for a price that is too high then it is better to get off that trade and look for other coins in which you can recover the money you lost.
People who get aware and know the sentiment about meme coins will certainly don't think about holding. It makes no sense and instead of keeping them, it is better to sell them off while they still have a good price before dumps come and waste your efforts of holding.

For I was holding some altcoins (not meme coins), I'd even not hold them long coz I know how volatile we are. By taking such an opportunity to sell high and gain profit is was already a consolation price for you. Remember that not all coins are worthy and profitable and therefore, it was good to divert our investment if needed and if we are not gaining anymore.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
October 26, 2021, 06:24:42 PM
I think it is better to hold till the altcoin season or till the next pump. I predict Doge still has a chance to increase again. Now, people are focusing on SHIB because this meme token is increasing very crazy. People may move to Dogecoin again when SHIB begins the next correction. Just wait SHIB hype is over, people will move to Dogecoin that is basically a bit better than SHIB.

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
October 26, 2021, 06:22:31 PM
Hello,
Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.
The correct answer is to sell your dogecoin, there is only one coin in the entire market that should be held with conviction and that is bitcoin, all the other coins regardless of how solid they may seem will always be on the shadow of bitcoin and their movements are more extreme because of this, and as such if you bought dogecoin for a price that is too high then it is better to get off that trade and look for other coins in which you can recover the money you lost.

It is not recommended to hold meme coins for too long, we must remember that investing in meme coins is only for the short term. Because if
we hold Dogecoin in the long term the risk is very high, moreover Dogecoin does not have a real function. Even though Dogecoin made it to ATH
this year, it's not because Dogecoin is good, it's because Elon Musk helped promote Dogecoin. As you said only Bitcoin is worth holding in
the long term, because Bitcoin is indeed the best coin so far. So it's better if we still have Dogecoin sell it immediately, and try investing in other coins
that can provide profit to compensate for the losses we have experienced. Or we can also buy Bitcoin and leave it in the long term, later it will
automatically generate a large profit. Because the price of Bitcoin does tend to rise almost every year.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 26, 2021, 05:50:33 PM
Hello,
Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.
Activity: 743
Merit: 110
October 26, 2021, 02:35:19 PM
Hello,
Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.
Dogecoin is a low-cost and high-risk investment with great potential, which cannot be found anywhere else today.
Elon Musk who calls himself the Dogefather should be proud, but for some holders who bought at the highest price, they are very disappointed with Elon musk.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
October 26, 2021, 12:33:24 PM
Hello,
Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.

I think it will be difficult for DOGE to recover like last april, especially since an important figure, Elon Musk, has confirmed not to invest in DOGE, maybe a cut loss is the more appropriate thing and switch to coins with high potential for profit, namely Shiba Inu or Cardano.
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
October 26, 2021, 11:42:30 AM
If the month and end of this year, for those who want to buy please continue to hold. Price conditions will improve at the end of the year and the beginning of the year. Some coins have already finished making price corrections. My prediction is that going forward the price value is good because of the emergence of a good long-term new project with the Defi program.
It would be great if that could happen, and I just want to know what new projects will emerge in the long term using the Defi program?
so that I and others can be well prepared for this in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: