Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl or change? - page 7. (Read 702 times)

Activity: 889
Merit: 10
October 20, 2021, 12:36:47 PM
Hello,
If someone bought the Dogecoin at the highest price, then it is better to wait or change it to other cryptos and make money by exchanges and swap?
Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.

I like DOGE a lot, because I have been watching this coin and its development from the very first day of its creation. However, looking at the current capitalization and its adoption on the market, I believe that it is already heavily overpriced. Good luck to all those who believe in further price increases, but personally I think that Dogecoin is unlikely to reach the new ATH.
all trading players certainly have expectations of the coin soaring. But don't be the main hope. in the coinmarketcap market there are many altcoins that have high potential as long as we want to correct ourselves. DOGE being a special coin right now could be the bull run season DOGE can reach a new ATH
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 20, 2021, 11:51:36 AM
Hello,
If someone bought the Dogecoin at the highest price, then it is better to wait or change it to other cryptos and make money by exchanges and swap?
Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.
I think it depends on the money you use. If you don't really need the money, just leave it until the price goes up again. If you need money and you can analyze the market, switch to another coin whose movement can give you a profit.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
October 20, 2021, 11:51:16 AM
Hello,
Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.

I like DOGE a lot, because I have been watching this coin and its development from the very first day of its creation. However, looking at the current capitalization and its adoption on the market, I believe that it is already heavily overpriced. Good luck to all those who believe in further price increases, but personally I think that Dogecoin is unlikely to reach the new ATH.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
October 20, 2021, 11:05:42 AM
I think it's better to hold other coins besides Doge, it seems that Fomo Doge depends on Elon's tweets, not based on technological developments or the real use case and Fomo Elon Musk seems to have ended.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 595
October 20, 2021, 11:03:36 AM
December is the month now for all those holder who hold a lot of alt from couple of months. Now its that btc hit its all time high 66300$ which is.a positive sign of bullrun so all those holder who keep patient and hold their assets now that's a time to take profit and get a reward of long hold. So my opinion is to sell and book profit because its a month of profit.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
October 20, 2021, 10:46:09 AM
Better buy $MONI token as we will become no #1 NFT play2earn game instead of Dogecoin. It was just hyped because of elon musk
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
October 20, 2021, 10:27:56 AM
This kind of meme coin has its own time of pump just like what happened to SHIB recently.
If it is a meme coin, why can't people just sell it and buy bitcoin until the next meme, this will really be a good idea so to enjoy the bitcoin ATH, I am not advising that though because we do not know what next will happen after bitcoin reach ATH, but if the price dump it can lead to altcoins price to also dump. What I noticed recently is that not only doge that did not pump, most other coins also did not, I was expecting ethereum to be at $4000 by now but nothing happened yet to make its price above $4000, but the dump can be real, this is a time we need to be more careful and be patient.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
October 20, 2021, 08:23:10 AM
Hello,
Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.

If you are still holding until now, It's much better to just hold since $DOGE is already done on correction period and might pump soon once Bitcoin rally again on new ATH. It's already late to cut-loss now since the dump period is over and you might ended up again on a coin that still on a dumping and left out by Dogecoin pump. This kind of meme coin has its own time of pump just like what happened to SHIB recently.
Activity: 354
Merit: 10
October 20, 2021, 08:19:50 AM
Hello,
Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: