Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold BTC or Buy Altcoins - Hard fork - page 10. (Read 4909 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 255
October 09, 2017, 06:51:33 AM
Both, hold btc and buy altcoins sure if you can. If you will buy less than 2-3 bitcoin for the fork, it will not be profitable. Instead of this buy altcoins they are very cheap now.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
October 09, 2017, 06:48:27 AM
So the hard fork is near and it must be difficult for beginners to what to choose. I am myself confused what to do.
Vote your choice and see the results and share your opinions on the fork.
Obviously everybody would want to make this opportunity a profitable one by increasing the capital. So what do you think would be more profitable out of the given options.

Looking at the increase in value of Bitcoin in the previous hard fork, you can expect the value of Bitcoin to increase to a very high level. The value of Bitcoin can possibly climb above 5500$ mark. You will also gain some Bitcoin gold if you hold your Bitcoins and the value of Bitcoin gold can be around 500$ as well. So you can expect very high returns, if you hold your coins.
Holding altcoins is not a good option as increase in value of Bitcoin will surely lead to a blood bath in altcoin market. The value of altcoins will surely reduce to a very large extent of price of Bitcoin goes up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
October 09, 2017, 06:46:29 AM
I am already deep into alts and have no interest in selling them now at these low prices. I do have some reserve bitcoin in my cold storage, which I will be using again to buy more alts a day or two before the bitcoin gold fork.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
October 09, 2017, 06:20:49 AM
So the hard fork is near and it must be difficult for beginners to what to choose. I am myself confused what to do.
Vote your choice and see the results and share your opinions on the fork.
Obviously everybody would want to make this opportunity a profitable one by increasing the capital. So what do you think would be more profitable out of the given options.
Pages:
Jump to: