Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold BTC or Buy Altcoins - Hard fork - page 3. (Read 4909 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 605
October 12, 2017, 12:11:11 PM
So the hard fork is near and it must be difficult for beginners to what to choose. I am myself confused what to do.
Vote your choice and see the results and share your opinions on the fork.
Obviously everybody would want to make this opportunity a profitable one by increasing the capital. So what do you think would be more profitable out of the given options.

If you want to grow your bitcoin, it is better to invest in ICO but if you are only a good holder. Happy on what you have, hold you bitcoin for a long term. Holding bitcoin will take a little more time rather than investing in ICO. Investing in ICO will get your money grow easily maybe days, months or a couple of months. But it is more risky on ICO and will not guarantee your money back.
The only method which I found the most reliable one for any person is joining a signature campaign. You don't need to worry about any loss and it is a good source of income also as far as the payment is in bitcoin. Majority is earning by this mean and then people shift to trading which is risky but more beneficial in terms of producing profits. Holding on bitcoin can make us millionaire if we hold it for long.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 02:47:14 AM
Anyone and everyone should do the two! Hold your bitcoin and by more alt especially the more established one ! Many hurdle is ahead we do not know what is going to happen especially after the november fork! But one thing I know is that crypto currency have come to stay and Bitcoin is in the lead on that. Many countries all of the world will soon join Japan in legalizing bitcoin also.
Activity: 476
October 12, 2017, 02:43:18 AM
My Option to buy altcoin & holding bitcoin while the hardfork. if you have a lot of money, I think bitcoin is the best solution for you to make more money.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 12:26:53 PM
I also think that it's better to hold. But also from time to time you need to buy some in order to increase the result))
But last time I've also read many articles about high volatility, unstable and even soon falling down for BTC, it's just bad rumours or can be true? Huh Huh
Activity: 146
October 11, 2017, 12:02:02 PM
So the hard fork is near and it must be difficult for beginners to what to choose. I am myself confused what to do.
Obviously everybody would want to make this opportunity a profitable one by increasing the capital. So what do you think would be more profitable out of the given options.

If you want to grow your bitcoin, it is better to invest in ICO but if you are only a good holder. Happy on what you have, hold you bitcoin for a long term. Holding bitcoin will take a little more time rather than investing in ICO. Investing in ICO will get your money grow easily maybe days, months or a couple of months. But it is more risky on ICO and will not guarantee your money back.
Activity: 3
October 11, 2017, 11:45:53 AM
Hold Bct Buy alts and buy btc when it drops Wink
Atleast that's what I'll do
Activity: 13
October 11, 2017, 11:42:28 AM

Btc should go down to about 4600
today... the curve shows up that its time for a 50 % correction
And in the next time it should make a correction down to 3500 ... Also other altcoins
Afterwards if Australia accepts btc we could hope for btc to go up to 6000 or above

In case of this holding for long term or buying up altcoins on the ground for short term
would be good choices
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 11, 2017, 11:41:44 AM

really hard fork is getting closer, and I prefer to hold my Bitcoin in comparison to buying altcoins. a little patience to do altcoin trade and wait.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
October 11, 2017, 11:23:43 AM

In my opinion, I think buying more altcoins and holding the ones that you already have its actually wise to avoid complications and regrets. Never be too excited for something you haven't seen/used as yet since you might end up being disappointed. I am failing to understand the why a lot of investors are currently dumping their altcoins, I understand that there is the upcoming bitcoin fork, but I really don't think its worth it, dumping your altcoins and going for the something new, they don't even know much 1 bitcoin gold will be worth. Have you heard of the word 'HOLD', even in difficult times you should just apply it, for the better.
Activity: 336
October 11, 2017, 11:16:40 AM
in my opinion better keep btc and then sold btc gold(buy altcoins),btc will grow till fork(its depend) maybe whale want to decrease alt coins to by cheaper price
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 10:48:18 AM
As Bitcoin gold fork is approaching, the buying demand and hence the price of Bitcoin is increasing. Along with that altcoin market is suffering massive dip. This shows for free Bitcoin Gold, people are abandoning  their altcoins to buy more BTC. It is completely opposite to what happened during BCH fork. This shows community learns fast. This uptrend is most probably will continue till 25th October and Bitcoin will be able to touch ATH during the process. After that there might be little correction and then a dip before 2x fork. I would say instead of selling altcoins at dip right now. Person should either keep on holding whatever he has or should buy both altcoins and Bitcoins more.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
October 11, 2017, 10:41:41 AM
In my point of view should hold BTC .
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
October 11, 2017, 10:21:15 AM
currently altcoin is very cheap, I have enough capital, so I do both. hold bitcoin and buy some cheap altcoin. I am sure the price of altcoin will normal after hard fork.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
October 11, 2017, 10:18:13 AM
i think HOLD. and if you a spare money just buy nice alts and save it,
and also you do it what he says:
My option is holding bitcoin while the hardfork and buying alts right after the snapshot as fast as you can =))

i think you might get more profit.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 11, 2017, 09:59:37 AM
i am holding till after the fork
I would recommend holding at least two altcoins because one of them might have a higher value compared to the other. Hold your Bitcoin as well.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 11, 2017, 07:21:56 AM
I like "buy altcoins" strategy. But according to this poll perhaps I need to change my opinion and strategy to act in accordance with the market.
Activity: 168
https://eloncity.io/
October 11, 2017, 07:02:26 AM
I'm allways to late. I would have if I were more prepared, sold all my altcoins and holded the BTC. now my altcoinportfolio is down with 20-30% so I can't sell now. the prices are to low. So for now it will be hold and buy more. next time I will be more prepared.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 11, 2017, 06:20:58 AM
Hold and Buy. Before the fork bitcoin's price might reach $5000 and while the price is still at that point invest some on altcoins. It is not guaranteed that you will earn in this method but it might give you some awesome returns. If you do have more btc than altcoin then it is better to hodl.
Activity: 308
October 11, 2017, 04:08:10 AM
I think u should invest on both of them.
If you have a lot of money, I think bitcoin is the best solution for you.
But altcoin can also provide many benefits, if you believe in the future of the coin you choose to invest.
You can participate in presale and it will give you a big advantage. I think that's a very easy way to get a profit.
copper member
Activity: 1848
Merit: 254
October 11, 2017, 02:58:29 AM
I'd suggest to just do what you should always be doing. Never go all in on one coin. Spreading wealth between btc and altcoins is never a bad idea. I doubt btc gold will be worth too much anyhow though, but that's just my personal opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: