Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold BTC or Buy Altcoins - Hard fork - page 2. (Read 4909 times)

Activity: 837
Merit: 500
October 17, 2017, 01:04:53 AM
When the crypto currency market is bullish, altcoins end up pumping harder and giving much higher profits than Bitcoins.  I have a feeling the price of Bitcoins will drop right before or immediately after the hard fork.  Bitcoin Gold also won't be worth as much as many people expected. 
We don't need to expect too much but always be on the safe side, we can benefit on holding btc for now since we can get some bitcoin gold after, and try to buy some alts that are dumping that have potential for future pump. Don't miss any chances as much as possible.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 17, 2017, 12:59:43 AM
When the crypto currency market is bullish, altcoins end up pumping harder and giving much higher profits than Bitcoins.  I have a feeling the price of Bitcoins will drop right before or immediately after the hard fork.  Bitcoin Gold also won't be worth as much as many people expected. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 12:04:27 AM
For me it is both. You should hold btc and buy altcoins. But you should buy those that you know will have a bigger price or be successful in the future. I think if you have a hundred btc, hold the half and buy altcoins using the other. That's the best way to have a win win situation.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 16, 2017, 11:55:14 PM
In this situation, I think it will be correct to keep Bitcoin in order to get the same amount of Bitcoin Gold as a result of holding a hard fork. As for the altcoyins, here is already at your discretion. If something needs to be bought, it's better to do it for fresh money, Betkoin better not to touch. If the behavior of bitcoin is possible, in principle, while to predict, then how will the altcoins behave in the near future, difficult to understand. In all likelihood, they will wave smoothly.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
October 16, 2017, 01:34:23 PM
So the hard fork is near and it must be difficult for beginners to what to choose. I am myself confused what to do.
Vote your choice and see the results and share your opinions on the fork.
Obviously everybody would want to make this opportunity a profitable one by increasing the capital. So what do you think would be more profitable out of the given options.

What's going to be profitable? Obviously it is holding bitcoin, and as the fork will come you'll be making some new alt coins and that is bitcoin gold and that's a free money.

Think about it that you'll have an alt coin without doing anything and it's a freebie because you don't have to buy it but by only claiming it when the time of exporting of your bitcoin wallet tutorials came out.

And also this is about to happen that many bitcoin gold holders will sell it eventually for bitcoin.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 06:41:18 AM
I Prefer to Hold Your BTC. The Price of BTC will be Increase.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 08:56:52 AM
IMO, for maximum profit - choose Alts in advance, hold BTC, wait for the fork, sell for Alts as soon as possible. I don't see why any active trader would do otherwise. The only thing I have doubts about is that too many people will think this way and so there won't be much profit.

If you're not an day-to-day trader - don't participate in such high volatility events, just hold what you have if it's going the way the way you expect it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
October 13, 2017, 08:55:13 AM
I am deeping into alts too so I will miss this opportunity. But if I were in BTCs instead I would probably want to flip to alts to buy the dips, which potentially could result in higher future gains than BTC gold...
Activity: 657
October 13, 2017, 08:50:29 AM
My recommended hold BTC because BTC value is just wow. All BTC holder now rich man. BTC cross $5600+ i own only 3BTC but it is my future life asset i think.After 3years or 5years BTC create new dimension over the world.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 13, 2017, 08:40:57 AM
So the hard fork is near and it must be difficult for beginners to what to choose. I am myself confused what to do.
Obviously everybody would want to make this opportunity a profitable one by increasing the capital. So what do you think would be more profitable out of the given options.

stay hold bitcoin because holder bitcoin will get bitcoingold free..and look like bitcoincash and you can get profit from it.. so stay hold to waiting bitcoin gold
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 13, 2017, 08:38:34 AM
I prefer to hold bitcoin, as it gets closer to hardfork, bitcoin prices are getting more expensive. and when the hardfork is finished I will immediately buy altcoin. because of the likelihood of btc will go down in price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 08:27:43 AM
i think better you hold bitcoin.i hold some bitcoin .and i always trust and believe bitcoin.so if you interested you can invest for btc. before some month btc almost pumped.
Activity: 216
October 12, 2017, 01:45:29 PM
if I will buy altcoins
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 01:14:05 PM
If you have BTC then hold BTC, but for the long run altcoins is the way (altcoins that have solid background).  Cool
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
October 12, 2017, 12:58:37 PM

really hard fork is getting closer, and I prefer to hold my Bitcoin in comparison to buying altcoins. a little patience to do altcoin trade and wait.
i prefer to hold bitcoin as most of people. Yes it is easy to buy lots of altcoin on cheap price maybe for trading but it is risky and you don't even know that what happen next and this will be risky to invest in altcoin as compare to altcoin.
most of the altcoins are scam and a few are trusted one. at the time of hard fork it is better to buy altcoin at cheap and get benefit from them after hard fork.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
October 12, 2017, 12:57:27 PM
I think you should hold your bitcoin in your hands for 25 november. so you can get bitcoingold
this rise is worth up to $ 6,500
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 12, 2017, 12:33:58 PM
I'm buying altcoins, but I save some bitcoins too, and that is basically what am I doing in past few monthsz beside gambling of course.
People are preparing for bitcoin gold, and unlike the last time there is no panic about upcoming hard fork. This is airdrop, and more bitcoins someone have in wallet means more bitcoin gold coins will get. Bitcoin cash imhave a nice price, I think that bitcoin gold will not cost so much, and I hear that bitcoin gold will be possible to mine with GPUs, I still don't know is it true.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
October 12, 2017, 12:33:22 PM

This fork has positive outlook from community unlike the previous forks/expected forks as they were fearsome. People this time have understood that Bitcoin isn't beatable through any fork so they have made strategy to hold Bitcoins and dump the forked coins they will get. This is simply free money for them.
That is the reason why all altcoins are dropping and bitcoin is rising. So in my suggestions, it would be better to hold bitcoins and if you want to discrete your investments, go for ICO rather than altcoins.
Activity: 419
Merit: 109
October 12, 2017, 12:23:16 PM
I think it's better to buy Altcoins and leave a bit in bitcoin.  It is best to combine these two options to be safe.  I do not think that it's a good idea to sell all the Altcoins and buy only bitcoin because it is not known how much it will cost, and the Altcoins will grow with time
Activity: 490
October 12, 2017, 12:19:13 PM
It is very dangerous to go against the tide in crypto currency world! I have done it severally and i have been burnt severely. For some of us thst like to stay with our believes on issue of crypto currency, it will be mistake of gigantic proportion not to follow the money or in other words, follow the hype and the direction of the majority. Those majority decisions are always in the shortest term! No when to opt out!
Pages:
Jump to: